You Know You're Addicted to the Case When:

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh my...I am the same way! Poor people we come in contact with lol.

My moms fiance is a Sargent in the PD, and he's got the "have you ever smelled a dead body before?" question. I'm so glad he knows I follow homicide cases, otherwise I would have been thrown in the loony bin long ago.

Unfortunately, he will only state "yes", and will not elaborate on any of my other questions. I can't say I blame him.

yup my girls dad thinks im sick,im obsessed w/ following this case( ive already told my point-that our youngest is only 4 months older than caylee, and now shes learning to read, god willing graduate kindergarten,and on to first grade next year! (but yet when he saw an article about her online, "havent they fried that b**** yet?)
few friends @ work follow it/this case too, they understand...

my dad was in vietnam, flew helicopters, and had to recover bodies, left in hot jungle for few days...i remember him saying it stunk, best way he described it was like saurkraut, but 5 times worse/more intense..i have never smelled it myself, and pray i never have to...weird, but i always wondered if the sunfire smelled like that/saurkraut/5xs worse?

I'm supposed to be going on a backpacking trip and have put it off till after the trial - my family think I'm nuts.

How you know when others are addicted? They nick your sig's and comments and post them as their own on other forums. Now that, is getting tiresome.

You know you're addicted when you want to cancel your vacation starting the first wk. of June.:doh:

When your looking at android phones so you can watch the hearing live at work, or hope someone can tell you how to do it on your blackberry :(

When you keep coming back to see if there is anything new to read...and there isn't and you feel like you are going to go through withdrawls.

BTW, what are we going to do when this is all over....

When you keep coming back to see if there is anything new to read...and there isn't and you feel like you are going to go through withdrawls.

bbm
:eek: :panic:

Discussion and debate about this case will not end with the trial. IMO

Discussion and debate about this case will not end with the trial. IMO

I hope not because after the trial and the discussions begin about all the "new" things we find out about this family, it will be fascinating.

As the trial draws nearer, I realize just how dysfunctional this family is. George and Cindy look clean and neat and well put together and they are so out there, it is incredible.

I wouldn't make it through ten minutes if I knew my daughter was lying to me about working every day and taking her baby with her to the "nanny". Not ten minutes. I couldn't stand the lying. Seriously.

Heyyyyyyy, I resemble that remark.

laughmouth.gif

I just started getting interested in this case so I'm not addicted to it...yet but I noticed that some people have thousands of posts, with 95%+ being on Caylee's forum, so I think that would be a sign that you're very into this case.

I just started getting interested in this case so I'm not addicted to it...yet but I noticed that some people have thousands of posts, with 95%+ being on Caylee's forum, so I think that would be a sign that you're very into this case.
How do you even figure that out? :)

Ok...you know you're addicted when Jose and the DT's antics have worn you down...and you're not even directly involved in the case.
PS- if I can't take any more of his motions or st*pid inuendos and intimations, how am I gonna get past his opening statement?!

I always knew I was addicted but last night as I sat snipping frames from Cindy's civil depo to make 100x100 gif's of the nasty facial expressions she made.. it only reinforced it. :crazy:

I always knew I was addicted but last night as I sat snipping frames from Cindy's civil depo to make 100x100 gif's of the nasty facial expressions she made.. it only reinforced it. :crazy:

WHAT A HOOT!!! I am sooooo glad I am not the only...errr..ummm...addicted person here!

You are addicted to this case when you find yourself using examples from the trial in real life situations.

We have a situation here where it has been hard for me to trust "the powers that be" that are in control of things...and I thought of how HHJP is handling things and how some people have felt he is "siding" with JB and putting down JA. In the case of HHJP I can see what he is doing in the big picture and I trust him...and so then I began to apply it to my situation.

Now, for the REALLY addicted part...try and explain that one to someone not involved in the case.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

You know you are addicted when you yell at the screen or want to play replays for everyone...

like where HHJP yelled! I loved it...as a mom of many...it reminded me of some days here...

~~~~

or there was the hearing last week when I talking to JB and CA and that "expert" on decomposing testimonies.

We so need to make What Would HHJP Do bracelets! LOL! That's how obsessed I am, I really want one!

We so need to make What Would HHJP Do bracelets! LOL! That's how obsessed I am, I really want one!

Wow - the acronym could take up the entire bracelet! (ie: WWHHJPD?) somehow typed out . . . it just looks like I stuttered.

I am thinking of the things that automatically brings HHJP's voice in my head . . .
ie: Mr. Baaaaeeeezzzzzzzz, What does that have to do with Frye?

I know I am addicted when I am thinking of asking everyone for their best (crock pot or simple) receipes that take little to no fuss, into a thread for the Websleuths Survival Meals during the Trial. I remember when this case first started, some of the best sounding and easy receipes got posted for what people were going to fix while watching a hearing. We all have to eat during those 2 months and I know I don't want to spend time fixing meals, but can't eat takeout for 60 days. We could name the receipes after players or information from this case. Just a random thought, but I think it would be fun.

Wow - the acronym could take up the entire bracelet! (ie: WWHHJPD?) somehow typed out . . . it just looks like I stuttered.

I am thinking of the things that automatically brings HHJP's voice in my head . . .
ie: Mr. Baaaaeeeezzzzzzzz, What does that have to do with Frye?

I know I am addicted when I am thinking of asking everyone for their best (crock pot or simple) receipes that take little to no fuss, into a thread for the Websleuths Survival Meals during the Trial. I remember when this case first started, some of the best sounding and easy receipes got posted for what people were going to fix while watching a hearing. We all have to eat during those 2 months and I know I don't want to spend time fixing meals, but can't eat takeout for 60 days. We could name the receipes after players or information from this case. Just a random thought, but I think it would be fun.

Wenwe, I love your recipe idea!! Would really be interesting to see what meals would be named after certain people or events from the case.... :crazy:

BTW, in your signature line..... what is the AFKBPOFPOPL??

Raising hand in the air - where can I get one!

I am so addicted:

1) why yes honey I'm looking for work, when really I'm here on WS's
2) why are we eating crock pot meals every night?
3) mom, can I use the computer, and I immediately run to find some xanax
4) i set my alarm so I can watch they FRYE hearings on the West Coast
5)OMG the house has become a mess - especially when there's activity on the case
6) my butt sure has gotten bigger these last couple of months
7) dang-forgot to feed the cats - AGAIN
8) leave the house? What the he!! is that? I think I'm agoraphobic now.

What happens in May. I think I'll be in serious need of an intervention. If I'm not here, you'll know my husband has sent me to the nearest mental facility.

Mel

Raising hand in the air - where can I get one!

I am so addicted:

1) why yes honey I'm looking for work, when really I'm here on WS's
2) why are we eating crock pot meals every night?
3) mom, can I use the computer, and I immediately run to find some xanax
4) i set my alarm so I can watch they FRYE hearings on the West Coast
5)OMG the house has become a mess - especially when there's activity on the case
6) my butt sure has gotten bigger these last couple of months
7) dang-forgot to feed the cats - AGAIN
8) leave the house? What the he!! is that? I think I'm agoraphobic now.

What happens in May. I think I'll be in serious need of an intervention. If I'm not here, you'll know my husband has sent me to the nearest mental facility.

Mel

Any mental facility I get sent to will need to have internet access in my room. LOL.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee
Back