Your Favorite Juanderful Court Moment & Quotes

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
i just fell in love with "WELL ITS YOUR FOG!!!"

I love all the quotes that have been mentioned so far! A few more gems:

-When Willmott objected to Juan calling Samuels "Mr." and then he would make a point of emphasizing "Doctor Samuels" every time...you could just imagine him making air-quotes with his fingers... :lol:

-"Let's not call it a pyramid, let's call it a triangle. That's not my question. I'm asking who's makin' the money?"

And this:

Juan Martinez addresses Jodi Arias Twitter Account

TSrdcmv5M0GuFHeGIgg5XQ2.jpg

And I'll bet that just made JA FUME! Heh!

I love the way he responds, cheerfully and pleasantly, "Sure. Sure. BUT..." to the most ridiculous responses he elicits. His super-reasonable approach (he's intense, but not nearly as aggressive as he's described) really highlights the absurdities that come out of the liars' mouths.

Juan: Well, other than YOU...who would be
sure about your statement?
Arias: God
Juan: Well Gods not here, we can't subpoena
him, Riiight?
Arias: I don't think so
Juan: You don't think so? Are you sure that
we can't?...because it seems like your leaving
the door open for that!

When I first began watching the trial, I thought Juan reminded me of someone, but I couldn't think of who it was. Then, during his interrogation of JA about threats of physical violence, Juan brought up a text to Travis, in which she said, "I'll punch you in the "whatever," Travis. She said it was a joke. Juan said a couple of times, "You think that's FUNNY? So that's FUNNY to you?" He sounded just like a pissed-off Joe Pesci in Wise Guys. So I guess that's my favorite Juan quote.

Everyone on this thread can take credit for this image. Hope it doesn't blow margins out. Enjoy...

Attachments

• juanisms.jpg
    juanisms.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 127
JM: Ma’am. This is a very small closet, isn’t it?
JA: No, it’s bigger than the cell I live in.
JM: It’s bigger than what?
JA: It’s bigger than the cell I live in. It’s not a small closet.
JM: Ma’am, we do not want to know where you live. Do you understand that?
JA: I am just using that as reference it’s not small
JM: (Interrupts JA midsentence) Ma’am, did I ask you where you were living?
JM: We are clear, right? We do not want to know where you are living right now. Do you understand that?
JA: Yes, sorry.

JM: Ma’am. This is a very small closet, isn’t it?
JA: No, it’s bigger than the cell I live in.
JM: It’s bigger than what?
JA: It’s bigger than the cell I live in. It’s not a small closet.
JM: Ma’am, we do not want to know where you live. Do you understand that?
JA: I am just using that as reference it’s not small
JM: (Interrupts JA midsentence) Ma’am, did I ask you where you were living?
JM: We are clear, right? We do not want to know where you are living right now. Do you understand that?
JA: Yes, sorry.

Wish he would of added BUT smaller than Travis's coffin! I love love love him:blushing:

This was a good one too. I lost count of how many times Martinez asked ALV if the word "stalking" appears on her continuum of aggression and abuse under the "Terrorism" column, and she absolutely refused to say yes or no even when he was pointing directly to the word with his pen. He made her go through the continuum and read it word for word until they got to the last column...of course she still had to argue about the definition.

Jodi Arias Trial : Day 44 : Martinez Vs. LaViolette : Part 1 - YouTube

JM ask Dr G if he went to the ALV school of thought??? "OBJECTION" = JW LOL

"If the prosecutor claimed to be 6 feet tall, would that be an exaggeration or a lie?"

I had to check the thread title to make sure I was in the JM best moments thread.

I don't understand the need to leave a negative comment in a support thread for JM...real nice :notgood:

Anyway, for me there have been many top Juan moments but today he really was 6 feet tall.

"If the prosecutor claimed to be 6 feet tall, would that be an exaggeration or a lie?"

LOL .. Trixie Belden .. that used to be my avatar when I was first here .. freaked me out a bit to see it .. good stuff :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ula
Back