Yvette Henley, 4, abducted by father, recovered in AZ motel with help of UK gamer

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

MelmothTheLost

Reaction score
British Sainsbury's worker, 21, helps track down American missing girl, four, from his bedroom 5,000 miles away by offering to buy her runaway father a free pizza to trick the man into handing over the address of his motel hideout

A Sainsbury's worker has helped solve a US missing girl case from 5,000 miles away in his bedroom.

Harry Brown, 21, tracked four-year-old Yvette Henley to a motel in Arizona, US, after being contacted by her grandfather over the internet.

The girl was with her father Virgil Henley, 28, but official custody had been granted to her grandparents Gary and Kim Forester by a US court.

Online gamer Mr Brown was Facebook friends with Henley after meeting via the internet. He was contacted by Mr Forester after he went through Henley's Facebook friends to ask them for help finding him and the girl.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4787584/Sainsbury-s-worker-21-helps-track-missing-girl.html

Yvette was not listed on WS as missing but it's always good to be able to report a happy outcome to this sort of case.

At a time when so many of the younger generations simply chose
to ignore or refuse to get involved, this young man is to be applauded and celebrated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Such great news! I tried to find a story in the USA but haven't seen anything yet, all articles come from overseas.

I'm hoping USA MSM picks up on this story.

Fantastic so happy that there was a good outcome! I'd not read about this in the UK news.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avah
Back