Zach Adams on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo- Sept 11 & 12, 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the Livestream person can get a better position tomorrow. Otherwise there is no point in watching just to stare at the DA's back.

I've got just the sound on and doing other things.

MOO

Clint will definitely carry around guilt for the rest of his life, but it's a shame because he shouldn't. There are so many rationalization we can make to ourselves because we just can't imagine something that horrible happening.

I.e. If I heard a bang outside I would think car backfire vs. gunshot for example. I might not even look out the window. But if I had maybe I would have seen someone running.

Also regarding KB telling Clint to "shoot" whoever was outside. I took that as a figure of speech, not that she really wanted him to go shoot someone. Basically go scare him off. Like if someone were to say "he made me so mad I could have strangled him!" Or something.

Or maybe I'm just reading too much into it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Marking my spot so I can follow along from work tomorrow...

"Straight to"?? No. Not anytime soon at all. The DA cherry-picked the conversations KB had with the accused and associates, but those were mixed in with conversations with many others over the course of many months, and it was 2-3 months later, and then 4-6 months later, when she just happened to get to the ones with DA and ZA and SA and so on.

I agree with Steve's. The conversation s seemed like they happened straight away but when you listen to the months in which they happened they are quite spread out. IMO the family may have felt like LE and TBI were failing them so out of desperation did the sleuthing their selves.

The amount of LE, TBI, sheriff's, helicopter and swat team really puzzles me too. It gives me the impression (my opinion) that some one close to the area was being surveiled and they already had these agencies on the ready. If that was the case though I think holly would have been found. Very confusing.

All JMO and a big :moo:

1st BBM: Steve,

Yes, good observation. I was sitting there waiting to hear MORE -- it was like something was missing. I will have to go back when I get the time and re-listen.

2nd BBM: Bleuboy,

Yes, I agree. I don't remember the exact dates, but remember when the family was working with that team of private investigators/legal professionals and they put that documentary together? It was aired in a series on one of the local news channel. Oh, my memory is really bad ... But where was LE and were they really helping the family?

3rd BBM: Ding Ding Ding !

Yes, with that many different agencies at the Bobo home, what in the hello were they doing ? Why didn't they set up road blocks ? Why didn't they immediately look at the A's - who were NO strangers to LE? Did they check with any neighbors to see IF anyone had surveillance cameras - I understand it's a rural area, but do they have any businesses in the area with surveillance cameras?

Oh, one more thing ... and again JMO and a big :moo:

I think IF the current district attorney Matt Stowe were prosecuting this case, instead of this appointed special prosecutor, it would be a totally different ballgame.

Remember when Matt Stowe took office -- I think it was within a week or two that Holly's remains were found. Then not long after that, Stowe wanted the TBI out of his jurisdiction. So WHY would a district attorney want an investigative agency out -- what was going on, what did he see, what does Stowe know ?

Something was NOT right THEN and something is still NOT right NOW ...

:moo:

If I remember right wasn't there a really large reward fund right away after she was taken? Also didn't the Governor at the time contribute a lot himself? Don't get me wrong this was and has turned out to be a horrific case. But of all the cases in the state, what about this particular one garnered all the money and various agencies right away, within just a few hours?

Maybe it will be revealed in court proceedings

JMO

dog.gone.cute said:
From CC @ NC5:
Chris Conte‏ @NC5_ChrisConte · 1m1 minute ago

Karen Bobo now saying she went to Zach Adams home after Holly was kidnapped #hollybobo

WOW !

Personally, I did NOT know this.... WOW! is right.

tweet in post #418 said:
Karen Bobo says she has talked to all four men (Zach and Dylan Adams, Jason Autry, and Shayne Austin) during the investigation. #HollyBobo

Now - why are Victor Dinsmore, Michael Alexander & Jason Kitzer involved? Aren't they charged with "something" and have been given immunity? ZA bragged to them about what he did to Holly, and they didn't report it?? TIA!

I don't recall - did all the 4 "originals" men's phones ping in the same place that night, or do we know yet? TIA! on this one too.

cfreyja23 said:
My heart breaks for Holly's family. This must be unbelievably difficult for them, reliving it all over again and having people appear to second-guess their actions.

Totally agree - you can't do "What ifs".... heart breaking!

Just a side note....
Harmony said:
snipped by me....
court is breaking for the evening...

that was at 1:34am my time.... I was definitely
big-bed-smiley.gif

by then!

bleuboy said:
Why can't I see anything written in the posts made by emi.

Don't know if anyone answered you - I make notes as I read along... but mine does that too - it's the way the "tweets" are posted - you have to refresh your screen and then you'll see them. I don't know "why" it does that! :dunno:

and now I see Harmony answered you.

coeurfragile said:
Thanks to everyone who posted tweets and links today!

:yourock:

Great post Hatfield!!

Steleheart said:
I hope the Livestream person can get a better position tomorrow. Otherwise there is no point in watching just to stare at the DA's back.
I've got just the sound on and doing other things.
MOO

Totally agree!! I see the camera kind of moving to get a shot of the witness and the DA moves over right in front.... :gaah: she should stay by her chair like the Def. attorney does.

Re large reward fund - I remember reading an article yesterday and it had - if I'm remembering correctly - a $250,000 reward.

And again a BIG :tyou: to

Harmony, Emi, dog.gone.cute & epiphany for the tweets and links!!

now, setting my alarm for 5pm to watch the trial at 9am CT!

Since we had so many members here yesterday - I thought I'd let you all know that I post a list of trials/hearings coming up for the week and what's going on every day on this link:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?340484-Travis-Sidebar-Friends-10/page30

On posts #1475 & 1476 are what's going on this week, for example.

These are all the ones I'm following, but if you have others, I can always add them to the list!

:judge:

Also regarding KB telling Clint to "shoot" whoever was outside. I took that as a figure of speech, not that she really wanted him to go shoot someone. Basically go scare him off. Like if someone were to say "he made me so mad I could have strangled him!" Or something.

Respectfully, I disagree. I come from a family of small town Tennessee folks that hunt, not unlike the Bobo's. Down here, "Shoot him" would never be code for someone is trespassing, go scare them off.

Down here, where neighbors and the police are further away, trespassers are not tolerated. On my property, my home is far enough from the road that anyone who comes to me house was either invited, is lost, or up to no good. If they don't ring the doorbell, I'm going to get my pistol before I step outside, no doubt about it. Even as a light-hearted, or less thoughtful comment between friends, it would be more like "Hey Fred, somebody's sneaking around your garage. Better grab your shotgun". For everyone I know down here, something direct like "That isn't Drew,shoot him" would translate to "something very bad is happening and you need to do whatever is require to stop it right now."

As some one else said yesterday, I think the big unknown for us is whether Karen Bobo is prone to overreact. If she is, then I can better understand Clint not taking her as seriously as the situation called for. If not, then perhaps he was guilty of rationalizing what he saw, as someone else suggested. We may never know.

I do think we know what Clint was thinking the day his sister was kidnapped. It made logical sense to Clint at the time. I don't think Karen overreacted..if fact we know she did not since Holly was kidnapped by the defendant. She had a very strong motherly instinct and knew something was wrong. The neighbor calling her saying he heard a scream close to his property would be enough to alarm her greatly and she knew Drew was no where around the property that day and knew it couldn't be him. Holly's car was still sitting there making Clint believe she may have had car trouble that morning. All of it is so sad.......so so sad.

Someone else asked the question of why the police didn't think of ZA from the beginning. Parsons is very small, around 2500 people, small enough that you would think the pool of serious *******s should be pretty limited. The Sheriff's jurisdiction of the whole county is more complicated, with around 12,000 people. But, I remember when Holly first disappeared, we were all appalled at how many registered sex offenders seemed to live in the area. So, who might kidnap a beautiful young woman didn't have an immediate and obvious answer until some investigating narrowed in on ZA and his crew. Plus, I seem to recall that ZA's grandfather was "somebody of influence" and that sheltered him from a lot of consequences. Typical small town bovine hockey that could have slowed the investigation until the TBI got involved.

I wasn't sure I could follow this when it did get to Trial. Nevertheless I am here. One of the most difficult cases.

Harmony - if you are still around - will you need help later??

Love this picture! :rose:

attachment.php

Attachments

• HollyBobo.jpg
    HollyBobo.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 219
I have a question. Why was her lunch box gone? What are the implications of it being found so far away?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harmony - if you are still around - will you need help later??

Hi Niner! I will be in and out because I am taking care of other matters on the board.. If you, Emi or others could post tweets it would be much appreciated. :tyou:

[video=twitter;907587835636707329]https://twitter.com/NC5_NickBeres/status/907587835636707329[/video]

[video=twitter;907599881967091712]https://twitter.com/Jessica_Holley/status/907599881967091712[/video]

[video=twitter;907599438096556033]https://twitter.com/WBBJ7EricP/status/907599438096556033[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katelyn26