Zach Adams on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo- Sept 13 & 14, 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhm. So. Half her face was blown off? So there would be a lot of blood where she was shot if she wasn't shot in that ditch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man this is hard, her poor Mom and Dad, really hope they are not in the court room for this. Breaking my heart.

Link: https://twitter.com/NC5_ChrisConte

Chris Conte‏ @NC5_ChrisConte · 59s59 seconds ago

Based on what we're hearing, Holly was shot in the back of the head, likely from someone above her. One single gunshot #hollybobo

Chris Conte‏ @NC5_ChrisConte · 56s57 seconds ago

Medical examiner believes the Holly could've been shot with a .32 caliber gun. Remember that's the caliber of gun officials found #hollybobo

Chris Conte‏ @NC5_ChrisConte · 41s41 seconds ago

Prosecutor: Would this be a fatal wound?
Doctor: yes it would be
#hollybobo

Chris Conte‏ @NC5_ChrisConte · 34s34 seconds ago

After being shot in the back of the head, a bullet fractured Holly's left cheek bone. The single gun shot, doctors say, was fatal #hollybobo

Link: https://twitter.com/NC5_ChrisConte

Chris Conte‏ @NC5_ChrisConte · 59s59 seconds ago

Based on what we're hearing, Holly was shot in the back of the head, likely from someone above her. One single gunshot #hollybobo

Chris Conte‏ @NC5_ChrisConte · 56s57 seconds ago

Medical examiner believes the Holly could've been shot with a .32 caliber gun. Remember that's the caliber of gun officials found #hollybobo

Chris Conte‏ @NC5_ChrisConte · 41s41 seconds ago

Prosecutor: Would this be a fatal wound?
Doctor: yes it would be
#hollybobo

She was probably kneeling, pleading for her life. That's how I envision it anyway.

I do not know how Holly's family will get through this. As bad as it is, it's going to get a whole lot worse.

My heart hurts for them.

From CC @ NC5:

https://twitter.com/NC5_ChrisConte

Chris Conte‏ @NC5_ChrisConte · 2m2 minutes ago

Defense: If you shoot someone after they're dead you may get the same results?
Doctor: Potentially yes

Chris Conte‏ @NC5_ChrisConte · 21s22 seconds ago

Defense trying say here that although medical examiner said bullet cause her death, she could've been shot after she died #hollybobo

Pretty rare to shoot somebody after their deceased. Lordy!

Pretty rare to shoot somebody after their deceased. Lordy!

It happens. However, it is usually something very personal that drives that. In this case, I think the shot was to kill.

I'm just sick over what she went through. She was probably beyond terrified.

I like the way the prosecution is laying out this case.

Yeah. Usually after the defense crosses a witness I'm left asking "wtf was that supposed to be about?"

Surely their defense isn't going to be that she went with them willingly, died for no unknown reasons, and they shot her in the head just because. :gaah:

I don't know how her family will ever get through this. How they will ever feel any peace. Why does it always seem that the people who try to make something of their lives are the ones who these things happen to.

I'm going to say good night and THANKS to all who posted the tweets and stuff!

I'll catch up tomorrow morning! My friends FINALLY left....

:offtobed:

Link: https://twitter.com/FOX13Memphis

FOX13 Memphis‏Verified account @FOX13Memphis · 25m25 minutes ago

Defense cross-examining pathologist. #HollyBobo

FOX13 Memphis‏Verified account @FOX13Memphis · 24m24 minutes ago

Defense points out pathology report doesn't mention the size of the bullet wound. He says he was relying on the anthropology report.

FOX13 Memphis‏Verified account @FOX13Memphis · 22m22 minutes ago

Defense questions if skull wound was caused before or after death. Ross: "Presence of secondary fractures," leads to believe it was before.

FOX13 Memphis‏Verified account @FOX13Memphis · 19m19 minutes ago

Defense: Same kind of fractures can be caused when brain tissue is still present, not necessarily just when person is alive. Ross: Yes.

FOX13 Memphis‏Verified account @FOX13Memphis · 8m8 minutes ago

Dental records confirm teeth belong to #HollyBobo

FOX13 Memphis‏Verified account @FOX13Memphis · 9m9 minutes ago

Quick recess before next witness called.

It happens. However, it is usually something very personal that drives that. In this case, I think the shot was to kill.

I'm just sick over what she went through. She was probably beyond terrified.

It may happen when there are multiple gunshot wounds and one shot was after the victim was already dead. The jury isnt going to believe the hogwash the defense is trying to sell, imo.

I did get lost over time but do we know if the video of Zach raping poor Holly still exists or was it destroyed and thus the tampering charges. TIA

It may happen when there are multiple gunshot wounds and one shot was after the victim was already dead. The jury isnt going to believe the hogwash the defense is trying to sell, imo.

Oh yes, there could be a shot after death if more than one is fired. But in this case, with evidence of only one shot, seems a given that it was not after death. Possible, yes. Probable, no.

IMO.

Also...I think we will hear more on this gunshot from future witnesses.

From one or more that has immunity, would be my guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kr1230