Zach Adams on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo- Sept 13 & 14, 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching the trial while working and have googled a few things. Did JA have immunity and have it rescinded? I have only seen where he had immunity in July 2017 but believe he said at the beginning of his testimony that he is facing charges.

Back after picking kiddo up. Have to say I'm enjoying the geography lesson he's giving her atm. I felt more convinced by the second half of his testimony.

He doesn't have much to lose here. He has immunity. He could say that he was there when she was killed. He could say almost anything. I tend to believe that he is telling the truth. Just because he is a horrible human who would kill and do drugs, it doesn't mean that he would not abide by rape or gang rape. I think he is holding his own.

JMHO- I get a sense that now "we all" are on his side of this back and forth with the DA which tells me that he is actually a credible witness. He's a bad dude who made awful choices but his testimony seems believable and to me that is huge to get justice for Holly in this trial!

IMO

He's not unintelligent, appears to have a good memory and is fairly well-spoken even though he is a criminal.

He needs to maintain control of any temper he may have, not become irritated on stand, etc in order to maintain his credibility...so far, so good IMO

I'm floored by that. I had kind of put it together in my head and Holly became known to Zach through the video rental place, due to his ex working there. There was also that comment that her cousin supposedly told ZA that Holly would have a threesome with them, so I figured he got it in his head to have her one way or the other. Even if that's true, how would it go from showing someone how to make meth to kidnapping, raping and killing Holly?

Did that come out with the prosecutor or the defense?

Prosecution

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JA is stopping just short of rolling his eyes at this defense attorney...my god she is bad.

Good afternoon everyone! This is my first post here but I've been following for quite some time. I just wanted to thank all of you for your opinions and posts and for following not only Holly's case but so many others. Ever since finding WS in July I've been discovering cases that never got coverage here in Philadelphia or those that have gotten very little coverage. I especially pay attention to missing persons and the POIs involved -sketches and such. (Just because it happened somewhere else doesn't mean a perp might not be passing through!) Thanks to this community I'm able to share stories with friends and family (such as Abby & Libby, and the recent sketch), and I believe any raise in awareness is a good thing!

Anyhow, regarding this current case I've gone back through the WS forms from 2011 and read up through now. I'm really interested to see the concrete evidence here. Didn't they say in the beginning of the trial that there was no DNA evidence? I'm still curious about the existence of the alleged video. If there's no proof the video existed, then how are they going to get the sexual assault charges to stick with no other evidence? There's a million other questions in my mind!!! But luckily, many of you are already thinking and chatting about the same questions! I hope they prove beyond a doubt what happened to Holly and who the true criminals are. <3 Justice for Holly <3

P.S. This defense attorney, really?.... just really?.... Some of her statements just make me wince.

Not sure about too early in that sense but in the sense that there is too much chance of someone else being around....in this case the sister!

And why do all that they did to her if they only took her to shut her up?

Something is bothering me about this story.

And...testimony of the girl out walking and having an encounter with ZA one morning is still fresh on my mind. She said he referenced a friend of his (female) who lives on that road.

I think that Zach went there to kidnap Holly. But he may have made contact with Clint, who had no idea anything was up.

...they parked their truck off behind the house, and they may have known the sister was leaving for school. Early in the morning would be the best time beczusr the other 3 family members would be gone already. Mom probably gets home early afternoon from teaching.

It may be a lie, that they were supposed to meet up with Clint. But I do think it shows that they knew Clint. JMO

Autry: "I purchased the pill and then went and got high, and then came back and asked ZA what he needed help with, and he said he needed help getting rid of Holly Bobo."

[video=twitter;908416898714554369]https://twitter.com/RobbieVelders/status/908416898714554369[/video]

[video=twitter;908417756097384449]https://twitter.com/FOX13Memphis/status/908417756097384449[/video]

[video=twitter;908418218469085184]https://twitter.com/FOX13Memphis/status/908418218469085184[/video]

Good afternoon everyone! This is my first post here but I've been following for quite some time. I just wanted to thank all of you for your opinions and posts and for following not only Holly's case but so many others. Ever since finding WS in July I've been discovering cases that never got coverage here in Philadelphia or those that have gotten very little coverage. I especially pay attention to missing persons and the POIs involved -sketches and such. (Just because it happened somewhere else doesn't mean a perp might not be passing through!) Thanks to this community I'm able to share stories with friends and family (such as Abby & Libby, and the recent sketch), and I believe any raise in awareness is a good thing!

Anyhow, regarding this current case I've gone back through the WS forms from 2011 and read up through now. I'm really interested to see the concrete evidence here. Didn't they say in the beginning of the trial that there was no DNA evidence? I'm still curious about the existence of the alleged video. If there's no proof the video existed, then how are they going to get the sexual assault charges to stick with no other evidence? There's a million other questions in my mind!!! But luckily, many of you are already thinking and chatting about the same questions! I hope they prove beyond a doubt what happened to Holly and who the true criminals are. <3 Justice for Holly <3

P.S. This defense attorney, really?.... just really?.... Some of her statements just make me wince.

:wagon:

Adams defence atty has been poor so far, there are huge areas she can challenge the credibility of the witness,

[video=twitter;908418385045794816]https://twitter.com/FOX13Memphis/status/908418385045794816[/video]

[video=twitter;908418687689994241]https://twitter.com/Fox13Kristin/status/908418687689994241[/video]

[video=twitter;908418596132605954]https://twitter.com/chrisconte/status/908418596132605954[/video]

hate to say but JA is a very likeable guy...I recall feeling the same way about Bradley in the Hernandez trial...that really backfired though

[video=twitter;908418666827599877]https://twitter.com/bchapman_WREG3/status/908418666827599877[/video]

[video=twitter;908418815016538117]https://twitter.com/AKellerLawNewz/status/908418815016538117[/video]

[video=twitter;908418757940441090]https://twitter.com/wbbj7brittany/status/908418757940441090[/video]

Honestly, JA is making the DA look a fool. Really is. So far, so good. Her questioning is rambling. Wonder if she has something to pull out of the hat?

You know he is accommodating and helpful and exacting and polite. She is not really scoring many points.

And... I lost the feed.

and I am still astounded that any of them were able to do all the things they have done according to the state and be right under LEs nose and not be arrested and charged years earlier, and the fact that they have had to give many of the perpetrators immunity to even get the case to trial,

I'm floored by that. I had kind of put it together in my head and Holly became known to Zach through the video rental place, due to his ex working there. There was also that comment that her cousin supposedly told ZA that Holly would have a threesome with them, so I figured he got it in his head to have her one way or the other. Even if that's true, how would it go from showing someone how to make meth to kidnapping, raping and killing Holly?

Did that come out with the prosecutor or the defense?

Maybe Zach planned this out, knew Holly would be there early enough because he could have figured out her schedule and decided to get there early to carry this out and had no intention of showing meth stuff to Clint. That may have been just a ploy that he convinced Autry about without even telling him his true motive for going to Clint's house. Maybe he got there earlier than Clint was expecting (of course they did) so Clint was truly asleep.....and if he didn't hear the scream (there are some hard sleepers)....he got his mom's call, he could have been in slow motion....looks out window and sees Zach....realizes he needs to kinda cover up and be like "oh she's probably with Drew" because he can't tell her WHO is actually there due to the meth stuff. I don't know. That would make some kind of sense to me.

If truly he didn't hear the screams, but saw Zach walking off with her...I'm just trying to figure out how he could let her be missing so long?

Are there not phone records of Clint's to show ANY phone calls between Zach or Jason to set this up?? And verify this stuff?

And after your sister goes missing, how in the hell doesn't he make contact with either of them?? Knowing he saw Zach walk off with her?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members