Zach Adams on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo- Sept 13 & 14, 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clint was investigated to the fullest. I just don't buy meth dealers make house calls to walk ya thru how to make it. I think Zach's info is a lie.
Certainly not at 7-7:30 in the morning. I think Zack told him that because he didn't want him to know he'd been stalking her with the intention of abducting her.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I think the thing the defense did that was most damaging to ZA is that her lack of understanding of the down home talk, back roads not on maps and redneck bars actually created a connection between the jury and JA. The last thing the defense wants is for the prosecution's top witness to be able to relate with the jury and that IMO is exactly what we witnessed today.

No, not if the evidence showed that he came to the group after she was wrapped up, and was told she was dead. The shot to the head was a surprise to him.

I would probably convict him of accessory to murder , if given the chance though.

As much as I hate to admit it...and I hate that...I would not send him to death row.I do not like this man...but I think there was a lot of truth being told today.I believe what he said about Zach and Zach putting a bullet in her head.

Whew! long day!

The jury sure now have much more to consider!

It sure was a long rough day. I had to miss a lot of it but I caught the end and was surprised it was still going on.

JMO
Unfortunately I think a lot of what he testified to was probably true but I think the parts about his level of involvement leave room for many questions.

Here are a couple things I struggled with about what he said.

1-To account for some time span of the day he at one point said he went down to a place to blow time and look at wildlife.
Alrighty then. LOL

I mean that is something I would even do on occasion but I have a really tough time believing he did that since he also told us he was on a mission to get more drugs that day. I have a hard time picturing him innocently going to a river bank that day to calmly watch the birds sing. LOL

2-He stated he went over to Z's house to try to buy some drugs and then he gets asked to help get rid of a body and he agrees to this?
Alrighty then. LOL

Seriously even the most hardened criminals would not just agree to get involved in something like that without something major in return or they were involved more than we heard. And we heard nothing about him receiving thousands of dollars or some other huge favor.
So I have a hard time believing that he innocently showed up there and just agreed to this.
IMO it happened different than what we were told.

Recap: Day 4

Jason Autry Gives Gruesome Testimony In Holly Bobo Trial
http://www.newschannel5.com/news/bobo/day-4-of-holly-bobo-trial-to-get-underway

LIVE: Autry testifies he was with Zach Adams at time of Holly Bobo murder

http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story/36364207/bobo-trial-day-4-thursday-expected-to-be-long-day

BREAKING: Jason Autry says he helped Zach Adams dispose of Holly Bobo’s body
http://www.wbbjtv.com/2017/09/14/breaking-jason-autry-takes-stand-holly-bobo-murder-trial/

Holly Bobo Trial: Co-conspirator offers grisly details of murder, offer to kill brother
http://fox17.com/news/local/holly-b...risly-details-of-murder-offer-to-kill-brother

7 Main Takeaways From Autry's Testimony In Bobo Murder Trial
http://www.newschannel5.com/news/7-main-takeaways-from-autrys-testimony-in-bobo-murder-trial

watch LadyJustice for any missed court sessions:
LadyJustice2088 channel- Zach Adams Trial
https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyJustice2188

Is that the alcohol talking? :D

No I don't think so. If she was alive in the truck that was kidnapping, no? He was there when she was shot and didn't do anything to stop it, in fact he made sure it was ok to do. I think he's just as culpable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, not if the evidence showed that he came to the group after she was wrapped up, and was told she was dead. The shot to the head was a surprise to him.

I would probably convict him of accessory to murder , if given the chance though.

He's the one that alerted the others that she moved after they removed her from the bed of the pick-up, and therefore still alive. They thought she was deceased. If not for that, she probably would not have been shot in the head.

I think the thing the defense did that was most damaging to ZA is that her lack of understanding of the down home talk, back roads not on maps and redneck bars actually created a connection between the jury and JA. The last thing the defense wants is for the prosecution's top witness to be able to relate with the jury and that IMO is exactly what we witnessed today.

Exactly. Like when she said, thinking she had trapped him in a lie, ' surely a bar is not open at 10 am!' :doh:

Even I know that many dive bars are open before breakfast. Our fave breakfast diner is next door to an old timers bar, and if you peek in, you can see a full bar at 8 am, and get a whiff of stale beer and whiskey as you walk past....

He's the one that alerted the others that she moved after they removed her from the bed of the pick-up, and therefore still alive. They thought she was deceased. If not for that, she probably would not have been shot in the head.

I agree.

No I don't think so. If she was alive in the truck that was kidnapping, no? He was there when she was shot and didn't do anything to stop it, in fact he made sure it was ok to do. I think he's just as culpable.

I agree....he said that he told Zach that the *advertiser censored***** B**** was still alive.

I don't think it could have gone much worse for the defense today.

She was really awful. She came across dense and scatterbrained. Not to mention unprepared.

It was a grand slam for the prosecution today. The defense was completely ineffectual.

Maybe, maybe not.
Or they may have buried her alive or thrown her off a bridge alive, which might have been worse. :cry:

Great last question by the prosecution---What was ZA wearing? It was powerful as a last impression.

Maybe, maybe not.
Or they may have buried her alive or thrown her off a bridge alive, which might have been worse. :cry:

My thoughts exactly. There was no way they could let her live. Her fate was sealed as soon as they had her.

What are yalls thoughts on the testimony of Natalie Bobo?

I agree.

Thanks. I'll also add that if he had not told the others she was still alive and instead have said "Let's just leave her here and got the heck out of here", she may have survived. Since he claims he participated in nothing other than to help dispose of her body, he could have left with the others and then called 911 when he got to a phone, let them know where she was, and she could have been helped.

He could have saved her life but he didn't. He's no better than any of the rest of them.

The way he told it, he thought she was already dead and gone, when he agreed to help dispose of the body.

When he heard the groan, and said she was still alive, Zach was supposedly the one who shot her. Not sure how he could stop that.

I would not vote murder in the first. But some kind of murder charge, or accessory charge, for sure.

But I am fine with him serving time for these gun charges, 8 years I believe, while helping Zach being put away forever. Because I do believe that Zach was the ringleader in this brutal, horrid murder.

ZAs is a demon. I do think he most likely grossly abused Dylan for years and made him do a lot of things he didn't want to do. I think Dylan was scared to death of his older domineering brother.
And well he should be. Zack was looking for someone to kill him.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

First, thanks to all who post updates and tweets. You make this site what it is and I appreciate it. I was actually able to watch much of the testimony today and personally here's what I came away with:

Autry: I found him believable, even if I got the sense he may be leaving things out to make himself look better. He was a heavy drug user who needed his connections to keep the drugs coming and would thus be willing to do just about anything to stay in their good graces. Also, the defense's long discussion of the maps and cell phone pings didn't contradict what he said happened and, if anything, seemed to support Autry's version of events.

Clint: To me, the story of ZA and DA showing up early in the AM to teach Clint how to cook meth is, while tough to believe, still more believable than the long-standing Clint version of events. I guess IMO it provides more plausible answers to some of the behaviors of the primary actors, including Holly herself. For example, the neighbor hears screaming, but none of it was directed at Clint, her own brother and the nearest possible source of assistance? Also, Clint sees her just passively walking off into the woods with no sign of struggle, knowing what was the at the end of that walk was going to be horrific and very likely life-ending? Even if she had been beaten in the garage, which appears to have happened, it strikes me as oddly accepting of an undoubtedly terrible fate. Im not saying I'm completely convinced CB was involved in the way Autry claims, but it would answer some nagging questions for me.

Question: I may have missed it, but at any point was Autry asked what ZA/DA/SA was wearing? Outside of him mentioning DA without a shirt on (an odd detail which makes the story more believable to me), I don't recall hearing any reference to him wearing camouflage. If none of them were wearing camouflage, it makes me more suspicious of CB, who would potentially add the camo part of the story in an attempt to explain why he believed it was Holly's bf in the garage.

Bottom line is, while I'm not yet fully convinced of ZA's guilt (in a legal sense), I believe the case being built is pretty compelling so far.
JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members