Zach Adams on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo Sept 19, 2017 graphic

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, and most of them were talking about the Adams brothers involvement but I guess he overlooked that too. He had tunnel vision and couldn't see the real culprits and only could hone in on one at the time and that was Britt.

Hi Oceanblueeyes,

I definitely agree!

Seems to me that the "tunnel vision" which Dicus had towards "fitting" Britt to the crime stalled the investigation. That must have been terribly frustrating to the other agents who were following leads and not trying to fit one person into the puzzle.

Ok I haven't been able to watch because I went shopping with my mom.

Did Dicus help the defense?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;910192163031363585]https://twitter.com/_KCummings_/status/910192163031363585[/video]

I, like the state, think the abductor in the carport was SA. The build is right. On the hair color, are there any camo caps that have an insert that could come down slightly that could have covered his red hair?

I, like the state, think the abductor in the carport was SA. The build is right. On the hair color, are there any camo caps that have an insert that could come down slightly that could have covered his red hair?

Hi Plumeria,

You sure got me thinking about this!

Could there have been a black collar on the camo jacket? A black shirt? Or as you suggest, black flaps or something from the camo hat?

Maybe his hair was wet and looked darker?

I think there are.....like you can fold the sides down from the top to keep your ears and back of your neck warm.

Or maybe one of those skull cap beanies under the camo hat?

I'm catching up now on this morning's testimony. Thought I remembered someone saying this TBI agent was dismissed (or something like that) for misconduct w/ this case. Do we know what that means?

My son has a turkey hunting cap with facial mask connected. The mask is made with lightweight netting in see through camo design. When netting is rolled up it darkens the color of face or hair underneath but IDK if it would make the hair look black.

[video=twitter;910197401335496705]https://twitter.com/FOXNashville/status/910197401335496705[/video]

What was the distance between Clint and the camo man with Holly when Clint saw them? I am assuming the sun had risen by then?
Sun was up. Clint said they were several feet away but when showing the pic on his direct they agreed it was across the back yard.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Or if CB saw him going into the woods with Holly, wouldn't the shade in the woods make his hair look darker? I too believe it was Shayne who took her.

mod note: When quoting a post that contains multiple tweets, add your new post information above the quote. Otherwise, it shows up inside the tweet. hth

mod note: When quoting a post that contains multiple tweets, add your new post information above the quote. Otherwise, it shows up inside the tweet. hth

OR post AFTER the [ / quote ]

Anyone recall what time they went to lunch? Is it almost time to come back?

TIA! :wave:

[video=twitter;910200728676904962]https://twitter.com/burtstaggsnews/status/910200728676904962[/video]

[video=twitter;910200374153195521]https://twitter.com/_KCummings_/status/910200374153195521[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesspi