Zach Adams on trial -kidnapping/murder Holly Bobo 9/20-22, 2017 GUILTY

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some are talking about 2 more trials, but I doubt there will be a JA trial. He'll get gifted whatever deal they already negotiated, without a trial being held. (I'm not against him having testified, but rather against the concept that you get dependable and just verdicts using bribed witnesses.) And who knows but what there might eventually be a plea deal for DA as well.

I feel for her too, I am sure she has a lot of guilt about it all. That is her child. He always will be. Hearing people think your child murdered and raped someone else must really make you question everything you did raising them. Lots of victims. Lots of enablers.

She lost both of her sons today. DA is done now too. Sadly she really lost them years ago. so much collateral damage.

Questions

Will the sentencing actually be a small mini trial rehashing the evidence? Then after that it goes to the jury?

When do the other trials start? Has it been determined that those juries will be sequestered too?

Thanks everyone for posting, opinions and to those special people with the knack of letting us know what was going on in court...you have speedy fingers!

Yes sentencing will be a small mini trial or hearing

[video=twitter;911362945636012033]https://twitter.com/FOXNashville/status/911362945636012033[/video]

I believe this jury made the correct decision.

A great relief must have been felt by the Bobo family.

The prosecution team was superb.

Most of all, I am thankful for all of you on this site, discussing evidence and hoping and praying for justice for Holly.
You are all such compassionate and insightful, kind sleuthers!

Oceanblueeyes - your signature came true - "Justice for Holly!"
Every time I read your post I read that line.

Just woke up to the news. Absolutely fantastic!

Here in Australia juries are not allowed to know about any prior convictions of the accused during the trial or even into the sentencing phase if a guilty verdict is reached.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks. Just thought maybe if ZA gave up right to appeal in exchange for testimony there might be a chance he would tell his story in the other trials (if they have them). Plus if the appeals got dropped the Bobos wouldn't have to live through all of the appeal hearings for ZA.

What concerns me is that I think there's more people involved and it would be nice to lock them up too. If ZA is to be believed there is a video. Everyone involved (including those who ever watched it) need to be sent away imo.

Has anyone ever heard such a lengthy presser from a Defense Atty. after a verdict? I cant and certainly not one such as this. While of course a Def. Atty. does not agree with the verdict but typically respectful of the decision. I had to stop listening. Reminded me of a Trial. IMO

I worry about PawPaw and how he is handling this. While I don't agree with the enabling I think those boys put him thru hell and back. I just hope it doesn't affect his health. Then again I always wondered if he was afraid of Zach. Maybe the poor man can finally get some peace.

[video=twitter;911367126295904257]https://twitter.com/_KCummings_/status/911367126295904257[/video]

Justice for Holly!!!
I hope when Zack lays down to sleep it occurs to him that if not for his big fat mouth telling the Jail house wittnesses what he'd done he probably would have gotten away with it. I don't think JAs testimony would have been enough. The jailhouse snitches were pivotal. Yes he did this but his bragging convicted him.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Has anyone ever heard such a lengthy presser from a Defense Atty. after a verdict? I cant and certainly not one such as this. While of course a Def. Atty. does not agree with the verdict but typically respectful of the decision. I had to stop listening. Reminded me of a Trial. IMO

The press conference that stands out in my mind is Jose Baez and his defense team gloating in front of the cameras. Cheney Mason partying afterwards and his inappropriate hand gesture to the media. That press conference made me feel sick.

Thompson's press conference didn't bother me.

I worry about PawPaw and how he is handling this. While I don't agree with the enabling I think those boys put him thru hell and back. I just hope it doesn't affect his health. Then again I always wondered if he was afraid of Zach. Maybe the poor man can finally get some peace.

Meth addiction is so insidious. It is very hard to step out of enabling drug addicts, especially meth. It is so clear to families of meth heads that the drug has them on a train toward ultimate death. Meth heads appear crazy, then rational, then crazy again. You always think that a meth head is hearing you because their rational self cries and means it. Meth heads can stop for periods of time as the addiction is not physical the way heroin is. The memory of meth, the desire to feel spirals you right back into it. Most who are successful in getting out of the addiction cycle are the ones who move and never have contact with anyone in meth circles.

Families of meth heads are often afraid--- of the meth head and for their own safety b/c meth heads are unpredictable. Meth heads one the ability to empathize the more they are on the drug. The changes are often lasting and permanent.

The Adams family has so much healing to do. I feel for the grandfather. And, he had to have known they were dealers and meth heads. I don't know how many times Zach was convicted but that is probably small compared to the number of times he was picked up. 911 knew them by name and that is just horribly sad. Thank goodness he has the Bell family to support him. In fairness, he wound up with these boys b/c their parents had issues and didn't parent them. Then, he allowed them to have access to his money and his homes. Trying to get your children/grandchildren off drugs requires lots. I do wish him the best though.

So she is blaming everything but the case she put on

that is the most unprofessional things you can do....what is wrong with this attorney...I tried in the beginning to give her the benefit of a doubt but at this point I have to question her intelligence level. You simply say we are disappointed but respect the jury's decision.

oh i think pawpaw will do just fine...since these guys have been in jail he probably has slept better than ever. I am sure he is scared of Zach...very scared...now does he want the dp no but he wants him off the street.

so i guess tomorrow we hear from many witnesses...and it should be very emotional...they are saying Zach will speak...have to wonder what he will say? I have no doubt this jury will give him the DP...they were all on the same page more or less going into deliberations...not much minding changing needed...and they convicted him of everything required for the DP....they all said they could give it and the state permits it so I think DP will be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momtastic