Zahra Baker Search and Recovery Effort and Input #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope (this is awful to say) that Zahra was in a BAG.
This would keep most evidence to convict in a contained space.
Now I look forward to the ARRESTS.
Thanks to all that helped find our little Zahra, a star in heaven!

Rad Berky just tweeted that the police will announce today that the remains found were Zahra's.

http://twitter.com/RadBerkywcnc
He must have "UN"-tweeted this (can you do that?) because I don't see anything on his twitter that says that - but I believe you tho. Iwas just thinking about this and will we get any big news today? It is Friday and it seems every Friday afternoon we get a "bombshell" of something or other late in the day.

We also have a Gunpowder Creek where I live in Maryland.

Thanks.
It could be that this creek was chosen randomly or for the location instead of the name and just a common name for a creek... but it would be interesting to find out if Adam lived near the one in Australia?

He must have "UN"-tweeted this (can you do that?) because I don't see anything on his twitter that says that - but I believe you tho. Iwas just thinking about this and will we get any big news today? It is Friday and it seems every Friday afternoon we get a "bombshell" of something or other late in the day.

Are you signed in? Twitter has been acting funny lately.

It's still there, I did a hard refresh.

Are you signed in? Twitter has been acting funny lately.

It's still there, I did a hard refresh.
Thankx - just went back and did some "things" and yes, I saw it.

Such a sad sad day.

Ok I guess everyone has heard via media that the search has been called off by HPD because evidence was so significant. So thanks to everyone on this post for helping with the search and maybe I can help out on the case/trials etc when it gets to that point!!

A BeAuTiFuL Angel sets in HEAVEN pointing her mother in the right direction to take her home...and is wrapping her arms around everyone of the hard working men and woman involved in the search to bring her justice!!!:angel:

Thanks Shay, may I ask how you are involved in the case locally?

This case has just been devastating- I can't wrap my brain around how a child that was so loved during her cancer treatments (per the media), was turned on and her bright, hopeful life, extinguished.

Many extra hugs for my kids today, as I and all of you, mourn for a lovely little girl who we never had the chance to love in life.

I believe we won't hear a confirmation until all of the DNA results are in. Since it has been reported that ED took a DNA test yesterday @ the police station, I think it will take a bit of time. Aussie stations are reporting confirmation won't come until Tuesday (IIRC).

Ok and the presser is due at 4pm is this correct?

To be certain I would say dental records. Not sure after all this time a visual ID would be enough confirmation on which to issue a firm statement.

In addition to any records, Zahra had a very distinct, unique smile with several overlapping and unusual features of her upper teeth. I think, too, that a dental match would be the most likely to have been made this quickly.

4pm seems so far away, but then I realize this thread will be closed upon the news we are expecting. So I will take the time now to say it has been my honor to follow the search and recovery effort with you fine people.

:grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member