Zani Timeline- Other ZannyThoughts- Zanny Searches on Caseys computer

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus O. mothers first name is not Zenaida. You can go back to his thread and find the obit which will show his mothers correct name.

Casey said Jesus O. was Caylee's father. Jesus' mother's first name is Zenaida. Hmmmmm....

I think she followed the Zenaida who looked at the apt. She just didnt think it thru enough. Just like she didnt think using Amy's check through enough. A logical person would know that Amy would eventually figure out Casey stole her money and get caught. But Casey is so out there, she never thought she'd get caught.

Jesus Ortiz is not Caylee's bio father. That theory was thought up early on in this case because some of us were looking up classmates/friends of Casey's who died in a car crash and this was ONE of them we found. I recall there being another friend but no one ever really dug into it much at that time since everyone seemed to radar in on Jesus.

No, the ZG from Sawgrass has 2 children, specific names mentioned on the cards from Sawgrass. That ZG has been found on myspace under a different link and nickname with the same 2 children's names and pictures.

No, the ZG from Sawgrass has 2 children, specific names mentioned on the cards from Sawgrass. That ZG has been found on myspace under a different link and nickname with the same 2 children's names and pictures.

Yeah that is not the same one!

Here is the most logical reasoning I can think of about Zanny the Nanny or ZG.

It is very possible that the ZG who went to Sawgrass is who Casey was talking about.

Casey was apartment shopping for Tony about the same time span as when ZG was looking at Sawgrass. We don't know if that was the only apartment ZG went to.

Casey could have very easily seen the name on a card laying around or such and spun it from there.

Here's why:
We saw the ZG interview. There is no way we would have known that she sometimes wore her hair straight, sometimes curly, just as we would have not known she was african american/hispanic background. Casey couldn't have known either.

BUT...
If Casey saw her name and decided to find ZG on myspace JUST like we did, then all the pictures there showed every detail she gave LE. The pictures showed ZG in many different looks. Casey HAD to have seen that.

That is brilliant! If so, it will be on her computer and LE can trace it. Oh, to be a fly on the wall of an LE office!

UPDATE:
Ok I have gone through the other two documents released by the Police, package one and here are the results that I find (3 will follow later):

Document one, is mostly just Casey's reports to the Police and the 911 info etc with a few whitness reports.

I think we have all heard the 911 calls enough so i will not document that here. Basically Cindy says Casey told her Zani took her grandaughter and Casey says her nanny ZFG has her and she last saw here when she dropped her off (but to make note she also clais to have known her for four years here and that she was the nanny for one and a half years etc etc...

LEE on an OCSO whitness statment: (page 32)
quote about the day 7/15 after the 911 calls: "Once my mother went outside to clear her head I acknowledged to Casey that mom's outside and she can't hear us. Casey began to break down and told me she doesn't know where Caylee is and she hadn't seen her in 31 days since she dropped her off to her nanny Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez. She claimed she's been searching for Caylee herself and had other people helping her. She says she's been staying with Anthony ******. She's mentioned that the person she met the Nanny through is Jeff ***** whom lives in Jacksonville. Anthony ***** when I called his cell phone this evening that Casey has been telling him that she sees Caylee on a regular basis." No mention here of any name or knowlege of this nanny.

CA on an OCSO whitness statment: (page 35)
Quote: "Casey for the last month has told me that Caylee has been with her she refused to let me speak with her because she said I would upset her. I found Casey with her boyfriend Tony @ his appt. around 7:30P" No mention here of any name or knowlege of this nanny.

JAG on an OCSO whitness statment: (page 40-41)
He states he got a text on 7/15 that the nanny took Caylee.
He goes on to recall an incident in the past and comments that
"I remmber at phone conversation I had W/ Casey on the weekend of 6/27/08 at which time Casey asked me to come to Fusion Night Club to cheer me up. I asked Casey if her mom was watching Caylee, as I knew the two of them had a falling out. Casey told me that Caylee was with the nanny at the beach for the weekend (cannot remember specific)." No mention here of any name or knowlege of this nanny.

RCH on an OCSO whitness statment: (page 43)
He stated that Casey was at fusion on 6/13, quote "that night she attended the event that me and her boyfriend were throwing at fusion. Caylee never spent the night at Tony *******. She always said Caylee was either at her parents house or the nannys. I lived with Tony and was always there. I whitnessed her comming and going...."
No mention here of any name or knowlege of this nanny.

KMC on an OCSO whitness statment: (page 44)
She states that casey and her have been friends for years (since high school) and they get together often for play dates with thier children. and quote: "Me and her family are close as well. Caylee does have some belongings at my home. I have baby sat Caylee and Casey has baby sat mine" (loks like mine it runs off the page)No mention here of any name or knowlege of this nanny.

That seems to sum up document 1

Oh someone should message casey on facebook and say Zani is that you?
Maybe if she is crazy she would answer

Zanny the Nanny is nothing more than Zanex. Druggies give their kids zanex to make them sleep while they party so they don't have to miss their drug parties.

I am sure LE picked up on that immediately as that is used quite often in the drug world.

Zanny the Nanny is nothing more than Zanex. Druggies give their kids zanex to make them sleep while they party so they don't have to miss their drug parties.

I am sure LE picked up on that immediately as that is used quite often in the drug world.

Perhaps but I am searching out the evidence that proves her statments about knowing someone named ZFG and that this ZFG is her Childs nanny are all lies. And evidence that could point to where Casey came up with the name ZFG.

I think that from the evidence so far what I am saying is probably true, but I would love to stumble on some hard evidence.

If she says everyone knows her but everyone says they never heard of her, well someone is not truthful. Do you believe the majority or the minority? Ussually the majority but as one of my favorite movie lines states "Just because you think the whole world is out to get you doesn't mean it isn't" or something like that!!!

That is brilliant! If so, it will be on her computer and LE can trace it. Oh, to be a fly on the wall of an LE office!

Here is the most logical reasoning I can think of about Zanny the Nanny or ZG.

It is very possible that the ZG who went to Sawgrass is who Casey was talking about.

Casey was apartment shopping for Tony about the same time span as when ZG was looking at Sawgrass. We don't know if that was the only apartment ZG went to.

Casey could have very easily seen the name on a card laying around or such and spun it from there.

Here's why:
We saw the ZG interview. There is no way we would have known that she sometimes wore her hair straight, sometimes curly, just as we would have not known she was african american/hispanic background. Casey couldn't have known either.

BUT...
If Casey saw her name and decided to find ZG on myspace JUST like we did, then all the pictures there showed every detail she gave LE. The pictures showed ZG in many different looks. Casey HAD to have seen that.

zg the saw grass zg sd on the local tv station interview that she went to every single apartment rental place on that street-on june 17- and sawgrass just happened to be one of them she also sd she was there less than 15 minutes and that she went to many....google map shows this is apt ally....so yes- since ca was searching on jun 19 it is possible ca ran into zg on the 17 searching 2 but if u look at reality the name zg has come into ca life many time....a neighbor down the street, a postal worker 6 miles from ca house, dead school mate mom nane jesue oritz? the alledged father his mother.....a childrens book zanni the nanny....so in reality zanaida gonzales is a popular name and has come into ca life many times.,..

what we know is zanaida gonzales exist she just did not babysit caylee or even no caylee....

A member in my family has severe anxiety attacks and takes xanax. I remember my brother and I would often joke about it saying "granny needs a zanny". As soon as this story broke I called this family member and we thought the same thing, Zanny the nanny=xanax. I'm not so sure I think this now, it's more like chloroform. Maybe she "gradually" upped to something stronger when the zanny wasn't as effective??? :confused:

I did several random keyword searches pertaining to the *odd* myspace mssg that KC left for LA on his myspace acct on June 23, 2008 12:40 AM: here's my question... is 'the windy city' an appropriate nickname for chicago? is it really THAT windy? i've always wondered.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...ndID=228595096&albumID=296867&imageID=5206033

read the quote under the picture then check out the friends list.... [wonder if this could be a *Mutual Friend*.....?]

not that it's that important, but this mssg was left at nearly 1:00 in the morning on a Wed....!!?

[wasn't the 23rd of June the other day she was given an alibi by the 'rents? or was it just the 16th?.... neways, I coulda sworn the tire rotation/gas can discovery in the car trunk thang was the 23rd.....?] if so, what a coinky~dink eh?!

I did several random keyword searches pertaining to the *odd* myspace mssg that KC left for LA on his myspace acct on June 23, 2008 12:40 AM: here's my question... is 'the windy city' an appropriate nickname for chicago? is it really THAT windy? i've always wondered.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...ndID=228595096&albumID=296867&imageID=5206033

read the quote under the picture then check out the friends list.... [wonder if this could be a *Mutual Friend*.....?]

not that it's that important, but this mssg was left at nearly 1:00 in the morning on a Wed....!!?

[wasn't the 23rd of June the other day she was given an alibi by the 'rents? or was it just the 16th?.... neways, I coulda sworn the tire rotation/gas can discovery in the car trunk thang was the 23rd.....?] if so, what a coinky~dink eh?!

Ok, can you explain to me who this person is and how he's related to Casey/Lee or anyone else? I scanned through the friends list and didn't see anything...did I miss something?

Look's like some good sleuthing, TheLoneRanger..
What do you think this "hook it up wit zanys maney" means? Is the poster talking about the guy flipping off the camera, or is he talking about himself? Maybe he's talking about someone or something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234