Zani Timeline- Other ZannyThoughts- Zanny Searches on Caseys computer

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't there another sample of caseys' handwriting in one of the document dumps? It was found in her car where she was practicing signin her and her bf names together?

Great idea!!! I've copied the note for those who can't open the document:

Attachments

• untitled2.JPG
    untitled2.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 107
Not sure if anyone else has noticed, but it would be a good idea to fix those checks posted here so that the account and routing numbers are not showing..I hope she has closed that account, but just in case, it might be a good idea.

Thanks! I didn't think it mattered since it was from a public document, but I see your point. Why add to something if its not needed. I've edited the picture to remove the account number and address. Thanks for pointing that out!!!

Thanks! I didn't think it mattered since it was from a public document, but I see your point. Why add to something if its not needed. I've edited the picture to remove the account number and address. Thanks for pointing that out!!!

No problem! We sure don't want Amy to have more problems! You guys are doing a great job in here, I am following this thread really tight to see what you come up with!:blowkiss:

Here are the three signatures:

KC from her statement to detectives:
picture.php

Zenaida #1 from her statement to detectives:
picture.php

Zenaida #2 from her traffic violation disposition:
picture.php

THANKX who what when bumping post up so we can compare....

While the signatures appear decidedly different between all 3...Casey's and the two Zenaida's...it also appears that Casey's and the "real" Zenaida's signatures are written freely without thought producing a certain flow. The third appears to be written heavily and more deliberate which could indicate someone trying to change the appearance of the signature.

You are absolutely right. It looks like the third signature is more forced than an actual signature. We know how KC likes to practice her handwriting (paper found in car). Is it possible that if the real ZG indeed lost her ID that that the ID may have had her signature on it? My DL has my signature on it. KC could've tried to copy her signature.

I am not good at this handwriting analysis......Maybe Soulscape can help us.....Soulscape orginally started the Casey handwriting analysis post....

Okay, I've tried to go through and get all the handwritting from the various sources and put them together so it's easier to compare. Here is what I have so far:

Attachments

• signatures.jpg
    signatures.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 95
I am not good at this handwriting analysis......Maybe Soulscape can help us.....Soulscape orginally started the Casey handwriting analysis post....

That would be good. There was also the poster MindStudent IIRC that knew a lot about handwriting analysis.

wow who what when... u are really talented..:):)

Thank You! :blowkiss:

I just figured it would be a lot easier to compare. I'm not sure if there are others, this is all I could find for now. :)

Okay, I've tried to go through and get all the handwritting from the various sources and put them together so it's easier to compare. Here is what I have so far:

The handwriting on the one labeled "Casey notes on paper" (I think), looks like the handwriting of the real ZG. It says "I DO NOT KNOW HER" with the real ZG signature next to it dated 7/16. I am pointing that out because I first thought that it was notes written by KC.

The handwriting on the one labeled "Casey notes on paper" (I think), looks like the handwriting of the real ZG. It says "I DO NOT KNOW HER" with the real ZG signature next to it dated 7/16. I am pointing that out because I first thought that it was notes written by KC.

Yes, I too did the same thing. I changed it... Sorry!

Hahaha...I'd read about it but never seen the piece of paper where she was practicing her name with AL's last name. What a little twit. In keeping with everything else, she really does behave like a 15 year-old!

MOO

Thanks, WWW! Great job!!

I don't have a way to do it, but is there someone who could make the disposition signature larger and perhaps a bit "lighter"? I would like to figure out the a on the end of the name and get a more clear picture of the actual letters. Any way to do this?

Thanks, WWW! Great job!!

I don't have a way to do it, but is there someone who could make the disposition signature larger and perhaps a bit "lighter"? I would like to figure out the a on the end of the name and get a more clear picture of the actual letters. Any way to do this?

I'll see what I can do! :crazy:

Thanks, WWW! Great job!!

How's this?

Attachments

• untitled4.JPG
    untitled4.JPG
    13.9 KB · Views: 76
Casey has a one hump "N". In Z's sig blown up, the only letters that are halfway decent in her sig is the "N". Two humps or one?

WWW, I think you did a great job of blowing it up, but some pics are too big and make the forum margins way big. My screen I have to scroll back and forth now to see everything after your pictures. You do good. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop