Zanny's White Dog

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe now CA is trying to throw RK under the bus, as well, with "the white dog" / Zanny / Caylee aspect.

Are you implying my name is CA or that CA is responsible for releasing RKs cell photos? I believe I recall an early interview (media, not LE) where Cindy mentions Caylee being excited telling her about this puppy.

Waltzing,

Are you saying that KC could of left Caylee at Lake Vaj with those guys?

That's far fetched. But I believe she could of been there with Caylee.

"Once upon a time there was a little white dog..."

Seriously, this is all bs, just like Zanny the Nanny, her sister Sam, and all the other ghosts and goblins created by Casey. Cindy likes to listen and believe in fairy tales. I wonder if she realizes there is no tooth fairy and Santa Claus.

Cindy made it clear that all Caylee said was that she played with the new puppy.

Cindy asked her if the puppy was Zanny's and Caylee said yes.

She never said Caylee told her the puppy was white.

I never heard Pomeranian or white mentioned. (I can miss things though)

Didnt Amy have a dog? Here she is at the BBQ at TB's house walking a dog.
caylee_anthony-0671-BBQ-Jan08.jpg

That was/is the only dog the Grund's had. I don't know if they have got a new one since Sampson's death.

I am betting the Grund's white dog is a "TeamCayleeYukuBunch" crew rumor. They post hateful nasty things on the topix boards about Jessie and the Grunds.

Jesse has/had a dog too. Looked to be a pup (sheppard mix/lab?). Not sure what breed but getting bigger. He's pictured with it on his lap somewhere.

Verbally advanced or not...a two year old would not use the term, "new white puppy"...no way.

Speaking of dogs, I need to walk mine now (she's so patient and I'm guilty of neglect!).

This story of a puppy owned by Zanny was mentioned very early on by the A's. Then everyone started in on KioMarie because her family's dog has/had litters of puppies. I was under the impression that it was a 'backyard breeder" situation. There was even talk of how people snip the puppies tails themselves rather than pay a vet. and that morphed into homemade chloroform to anesthetize the puppies for the snipping. Can't post a link back to the threads on this subject, sorry - it would take me the rest of my life to find those dicussions. Suffice it to say, I remember it being discussed here.

So sad that the A's tried to poke holes in Casey's Nanny stories by asking
Caylee about this mysterious Nanny's dog. Why didn't they just follow her to find out where this Nanny was if Casey was not giving them a straight answer. Obviously,
any information Casey would have given them would have been bogus anyways.....they knew it too. So to clear their suspicions, they ask the baby to set them all straight.....duh!!! Pure neglect on EVERYONE's part!!!

Are you implying my name is CA or that CA is responsible for releasing RKs cell photos? I believe I recall an early interview (media, not LE) where Cindy mentions Caylee being excited telling her about this puppy.

Uhhhh, OK...you had said something to the effect of the pic of the "white dog" was from RK's (meter man) cell, right? The thread is about "Zanny's White Dog".
CA was talking about Zanny's white(?) dog in her deposition.
I was trying....albeit maybe not too well.....to draw a connection between the "white" dogs and since CA said Zanny had a white dog, and RK's cell had pics of HIS white dog.....RK found Caylee's remains.....maybe now CA is trying to throw suspicion on RK, as well.

I apologize if my other post wasn't as clear as it should have been.....this one may not be any better!! :crazy:

ETA : Noooo, never said you were CA....LOL....And, LE released RK's cell pics, CA had nothing to do with that - except maybe she looked at them and "adjusted" her deposition answers accordingly to now throw suspicions at RK.

Caylee about this mysterious Nanny's dog. Why didn't they just follow her to find out where this Nanny was if Casey was not giving them a straight answer. Obviously,
any information Casey would have given them would have been bogus anyways.....they knew it too. So to clear their suspicions, they ask the baby to set them all straight.....duh!!! Pure neglect on EVERYONE's part!!!
bold,me

OMG, if this situation wasn't so sad that would be funny.
I know many disagree but imo Casey's lying and stealing should have been nipped in the bud by her parents. They literally let her
get away with Murder!

I have no doubt that CA is a grieving grandmother and that all of this has taken it's toll.

That's not to say that CA is not LOVING the attention, loving the "celebrity" status she believes she has and defending that monster of a daughter she has, whether or not she believes her.

I have tried so many times to sympathize with the A's and they keep pulling this S@#$ that makes it impossible for me to understand them.

Cindy is SOOOOOOOOO belligerent in every single interview she has given.

Granted I pray to God I will never be in their position - but I would hunt down every friggin ZFG in the world BY MYSELF. I would turn over everything I possibly had to the detectives. I would trust LE more than my own lying daughter, and I WOULD FORCE MY DAUGHTER TO TELL ME THE TRUTH!

I do not mean to be rude, but I can not imagine how on earth anyone would love this kind of attention?
I see reticule, insults, blame, attack, accusation, That's not attention that feels good how can anyone like it? JMO
It is safe to say the family is dysfunctional, protecting Casey, BUT loving this kind of visibility?
Not IMO I cant imagine coming out of the house.......
They are definitely in a hardship, a heartbreak and a rock and a hard place I know I feel sorry for them at the same time I do not agree with some things they are doing.
AND as far as FORCING 22 year old Casey to tell them anything, sure ......Good Luck.
I believe your life is far more balanced then theirs I sure hope so and wish you joy from your children;
but I can tell you I have a severely Bipolar grown daughter and you cant force them to even take their medication. So we really do not know what may have worked with Casey, it does seem obvious that some professional help would have been required long ago.

Having said that, they are not easy to like, and harder to understand. They are functionally dysfunctional which makes us expect them to act more normal, but more normal compared to what?
This entire case takes "normal" out of the equation.
I try hard not to judge them, and they do make that very hard.
But I swear I have NO CLUE what I would have done, they did NOT see this coming, they were as blind sided as we are, but they are living it and I do feel sorry that they have this much attention/invasion. It must make it even harder.

I watched all the videos this morning, none of her friends who did know her saw any of this coming, all said she was a good Mom. WHAT CHANGED I do not know.
I still say that Caylee had begun to speak and that scared Casey a lot in terms of keeping her bizzzzar secret life going on.
If Caylee started to identify a white dog, I wonder what else she may have identified.

We are Off Topic but........
:clap::clap::clap:GREAT POST.
Caseys dad worked as an LE and he could not find out that his kid was not working for 2 years? strange to me.
and like you said he could not follow her to see where she goes? Especially being an LE would not his mind work that way automatically? after they knew she was full of BS why didn't they go out to see what is really going on?
Neglect is right, especially since GA was trained.
Now he is using all that training to playing dodge ball with the investigators, I listened to his interview and while the investigator was like a pitt bull and not likable at all.
GA was using his knowledge to answer ONLY what he felt was relevant to that hearing.
Since he is that smart.... he should have gone out looking for Casey long before 31 days.

In his videos he said he went following her in April/May to see where she is going.
IF he was suspicious enough to follow her in her car in April/May.....Why didn't he go looking in JUNE?

There's a WIDE range of normal for kids this age and we don't know Caylee. At age *2*- as in, ON her second birthday- my oldest daughter could tell you there was a white puppy dog that licked and barked and made me laugh and we played ball and it tickled when the dog licked etc- my daughter's very verbal. I have met 4 year olds who barely speak in short sentences. There's just such a wide range or normal no one knows what Caylee could express (except those who were around her regularly)..

We've heard her speech on some of the videos and it wasn't anywhere near this or what any other child I've ever been around could say at that age, including a nephew with a speech impediment.

Uhhhh, OK...you had said something to the effect of the pic of the "white dog" was from RK's (meter man) cell, right? The thread is about "Zanny's White Dog".
CA was talking about Zanny's white(?) dog in her deposition.
I was trying....albeit maybe not too well.....to draw a connection between the "white" dogs and since CA said Zanny had a white dog, and RK's cell had pics of HIS white dog.....RK found Caylee's remains.....maybe now CA is trying to throw suspicion on RK, as well.

I apologize if my other post wasn't as clear as it should have been.....this one may not be any better!! :crazy:

ETA : Noooo, never said you were CA....LOL....And, LE released RK's cell pics, CA had nothing to do with that - except maybe she looked at them and "adjusted" her deposition answers accordingly to now throw suspicions at RK.

Ok, I understand now. Thank you. Cute dog, buy the way.

I do not mean to be rude, but I can not imagine how on earth anyone would love this kind of attention?
I see reticule, insults, blame, attack, accusation, That's not attention that feels good how can anyone like it? JMO
[/B]

snipped by me - watch this and tell me if you see a hint of a smirk on this woman's face as she nears the law office:

http://www.wftv.com/video/19136871/index.html

Then this: a legal analyst talking about CA - http://www.wftv.com/video/19150869/index.html

It's in every video of her once she realizes the cameras are there. Even during her phone call with KC from jail - "which one? I did 4 and I've only seen 2".

I am not saying she wouldn't trade everything she had to get back that little baby whom I think she really did love.

But now that the baby is gone - there is nothing she can do - and she loves her notoriety, you can bet on it.

Can you all stay on topic please?
Thank you very much.

We've heard her speech on some of the videos and it wasn't anywhere near this or what any other child I've ever been around could say at that age, including a nephew with a speech impediment.

I agree! It's completely absurd to think Caylee, in her 2-yr-old semi-language, told anyone about Zanny's dog without speaking of Zanny. Ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay