Zellner Tweets

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
grabbed it for you IDK :)
attachment.php
Thank you Missy. :)

Can she use the DNA reports to maybe run some DNA matches in the database? Maybe someone that has since been put into the database, since 2006/7?
I really don't know how that all works LOL There are also fingerprints that were unidentified. Could they have been run again?

The DNA and Prints can be ran as many times as requested.

WOW~~she is ripping on the dissent. Not that I don't agree with her and will post my thoughts on that later in the 7th Circuit thread.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture-kz-062517-1.JPG
    Capture-kz-062517-1.JPG
    123.1 KB · Views: 63
another one today...

Kathleen Zellner‏ @ZellnerLaw 17m17 minutes ago
More
All bottom feeders scrambling to cash in on this tragedy. Try some pro bono work-it's good for the soul #MakingaDifference #MakingaMurderer

sorry, don't have time to do a screenshot, I'm sure BCA has my back and will grab it :) I wonder if she is talking about MG?

another one today...

More
All bottom feeders scrambling to cash in on this tragedy. Try some pro bono work-it's good for the soul #MakingaDifference #MakingaMurderer

sorry, don't have time to do a screenshot, I'm sure BCA has my back and will grab it :) I wonder if she is talking about MG?

Except for those that don't have a soul....

another one today...

More

:floorlaugh::hilarious::floorlaugh:

She most certainly is....and rips KK in the process as well, intentionally or unintentionally. Lumps them all together.

Here you go Missy~~yep~~got your back!!!
attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture-kz-062517-5.JPG
    Capture-kz-062517-5.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 58
:floorlaugh::hilarious::floorlaugh:

She most certainly is....and rips KK in the process as well, intentionally or unintentionally. Lumps them all together.

Here you go Missy~~yep~~got your back!!!
attachment.php
😀
#teamzellner
I think the fact that she took this case & others PRO BONO says quite a bit about who she is. ( & where her HEART is. )
The other cases she's worked on had no association with MAM... so there's that😉
JMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I usually admire those who can think for themselves rather than running with the pack but I have to say the dissenting judge's interpretation of laws, as well as his/her opinions on how far a law can be stretched before it breaks is alarming.

JMO.

I usually admire those who can think for themselves rather than running with the pack but I have to say the dissenting judge's interpretation of laws, as well as his/her opinions on how far a law can be stretched before it breaks is alarming.

JMO.

That, and he clearly isn't thinking for himself. Someone gave him a nudge. You can bet on it!

That, and he clearly isn't thinking for himself. Someone gave him a nudge. You can bet on it!
It's definitely a possibility🙄

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Kathleen Zellner‏ @ZellnerLaw 3h3 hours ago
More
Dassey Court converts Brendan into an alibi for Steven Avery bc "nothing happened" during Brendan's 3 hr visit on 10/31. #UnmakingaMurderer

KZ has been tweeting away about the decision, but this last one stood out to me :)

Obviously!

His words are so out of touch with reality that they too have, no doubt, been planted.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back