Zellner Tweets

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Of course it isn't mundane to him. I don't get as excited about these tweets as some. So I tried to see if there was something I was missing.

Zellner sure doesn't make a good enough effort in explaining her tweets IMO. All she needs to do is add a few more characters per tweet. Should be easy to do. JMO

I don't use twitter and never really liked the platform myself. I see it as kind of a sign of the strange, sound-bite world of short attention spans we live in now. However, used correctly, it's a fast way of getting info out there, such as helping people find loved ones and places to stay during the Paris attacks... It has its place, I suppose. Not a fan of teasers, especially when the info is wrong, ( as per the deleted tweets).

I wonder if the AG cares whether the 7th Circuit "is not friendly" to frivolous appeals? What can that court do to them? Some kind of fine? A scolding?

Come on Zellner, spell it out.

Deny the appeal because it's frivolous?

attachment.php
Love the #Thxforgift part LOL ;)

I started the thead.... the intent of the thread was to keep up with Zellner's tweets in the event she tweeted something that would give us a clue as to whether or not SA and BD are in fact guilty or if something proves they are innocent.

When all is said and done~~KZ's tweets do not matter one bit~~what matters is whether or not the person or persons who killed TH are held accountable for their actions.

This isn't about SA lovelife, it isn't about KZ's tweets, it isn't about MaM or MaM2, it isn't about you, it isn't even about SA or BD, IT IS ABOUT JUSTICE FOR TH AND HER FAMILY.

For those who think SA and BD are innocent~~well~~they feel justice wasn't served properly and they are entitled to their opinions.

For those who think SA and BD are guilty~~well~~they feel justice has been served and they also are entitled to their opinions.

No one knows the truth except TH and the killer.

IF SA and BD are innocent~~and evidence can show it~~they need to be let out of prison.

IF the evidence continues to show they are guilty~~then they need to stay there.

I think it was Missy who said it best~~there are WAY to many COINCIDENCES in these two convictions that most have not seen in other cases. Just because of that~~these convictions need to be looked at in order to be sure the killer or killers are being held responsible for their crime(s).

Last by not least~~if it was your loved one and you believed they were innocent~~you would be on every forum screaming~~INNOCENT~~please help~~the system has failed us. You would want internet sleuthers participating in the process.

I started the thead.... the intent of the thread was to keep up with Zellner's tweets in the event she tweeted something that would give us a clue as to whether or not SA and BD are in fact guilty or if something proves they are innocent.

When all is said and done~~KZ's tweets do not matter one bit~~what matters is whether or not the person or persons who killed TH are held accountable for their actions.

This isn't about SA lovelife, it isn't about KZ's tweets, it isn't about MaM or MaM2, it isn't about you, it isn't even about SA or BD, IT IS ABOUT JUSTICE FOR TH AND HER FAMILY.

For those who think SA and BD are innocent~~well~~they feel justice wasn't served properly and they are entitled to their opinions.

For those who think SA and BD are guilty~~well~~they feel justice has been served and they also are entitled to their opinions.

IF SA and BD are innocent~~and evidence can show it~~they need to be let out of prison.

IF the evidence continues to show they are guilty~~then they need to stay there.

I think it was Missy who said it best~~there are WAY to many COINCIDENCES in these two convictions that most have not seen in other cases. Just because of that~~these convictions need to be looked at in order to be sure the killer or killers are being held responsible for their crime(s).

Last by not least~~if it was your loved one and you believed they were innocent~~you would be on every forum screaming~~INNOCENT~~please help~~the system has failed us. You would want internet sleuthers participating in the process.

ABSOLUTELY! Very well said, BCA:loveyou:
:goodpost:

I have never accused you of being anyone, for the record. I am 100% sure that you are no one close to this case. JMO

As for TB, go back and read your comments, you were the one that said it was "a big deal" and it was being kept "hush hush" and how Zellner "downgraded". I happen to believe that TB taking a week off and getting married, probably has something to do with her not responding quick enough for you, if you don't, that's fine. But it doesn't change the fact that TB has not left his defense team, and if it was so telling when you thought she left, it must be "a big deal" that she is still there. JMO

Do you have a link or an article or something that shows the troubles that SA's love life is causing the film makers headaches? or that they are concerned about it? I have not read a thing about it, although I haven't been looking for how the producers of MaM are holding up while filming.

FWIW
I haven't found a thing on SA's love life, or how MAM producers are holding up either.
Perhaps if anyone else does, or Limaes, if you want to provide these ( links ), and feel they're important/vital to the case, we could give them their own threads? ( Not sure how this works as I've never started a thread before? )
Just a thought:)

FWIW
I haven't found a thing on SA's love life, or how MAM producers are holding up either.
Perhaps if anyone else does, or Limaes, if you want to provide these ( links ), and feel they're important/vital to the case, we could give them their own threads? ( Not sure how this works as I've never started a thread before? )
Just a thought:)

Or... those links could be added to the vitally important,'Steven Avery A Sex Symbol' thread. ;)

I don't even pretend that this case means to me, anything at all about Brendan, Steven or even that Halbachs.

For me it is all about abuse of power by corrupt LE. I want to see some real justice served. For all of us.

I don't even pretend that this case means to me, anything at all about Brendan, Steven or even that Halbachs.

For me it is all about abuse of power by corrupt LE. I want to see some real justice served. For all of us.

This, this is huge for me too.

I do not " feel sorry " for SA or Branden NEARLY as much as I am pissed at LE for doing what they THOUGHT they could get away with.
Teresa though, ugh. I am not sure HOW to feel, because I really don't know if she died accidentally, or?
I know as a MOTHER, I feel TERRIBLE for her mother.

If this was an accident, I'm so sorry for TH being used as a pawn in a very sick game.

Of course, if something much more sinister happened to her to cause her to die...I REALLY want to know what in the world happened.
The truth, the whole truth, and nothing BUT the truth.

Oh SNAP..
There IS a thread about that already, isn't there??:facepalm:

Oh come on... You know you lurk that thread.. so preoccupied are you with SA's love life... LOL!

(Sorry BCA! I promise to to try and curb my rebellious nature, and stay on twopic!).

:goodpost:

Oh come on... You know you lurk that thread.. so preoccupied are you with SA's love life... LOL!

(Sorry BCA! I promise to to try and curb my rebellious nature, and stay on twopic!).
You got me, I'm so busted😂😂

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Or... those links could be added to the vitally important,'Steven Avery A Sex Symbol' thread. ;)
I didn't start that thread, Shadowraiths did! [emoji51]

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

I didn't start that thread, Shadowraiths did! [emoji51]

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

Same thing happened to me. Started a thread that I didn't want started.

Here's another fact and related to Zellner tweets (hey, on topic!):

No one knows what the testing will reveal (or not reveal) in the SA case. Zellner can believe with all her heart what the outcome will be. And ditto case followers. But that's what it is: belief. Until she has verified testing back, no proof has been established on any assertion yet. It might be. It might not be. It might be inconclusive. Right now we don't know.

Using Zellner's track record to say she has the proof is incorrect. If she had it, it would be before the court already. She's waiting for the testing. And that's the fact.

Same thing happened to me. Started a thread that I didn't want started.

I think I know which one you are referring to....sorry about that Ranch! You will forever be remembered for starting that thread.

;)

ETA: I didn't have anything to do with it either..just commenting on the subject matter as it relates to Ranch and him not wanting to start the thread.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18
Back