Zenaida Questions "Zanny the Nanny Book????

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Caylee had a book with that name in it and that's where Casey came up with it, OR maybe it is a coincidence and the REAL Nanny was a Xanex bottle and a chloroform soaked cotton ball...

It was published in 1991, so it's plausible that she had read it when she was in school.

But it sounds more like a coincidence to me...

Wasn't it all part of a series? I thought I saw more than the one book where the nanny was mentioned.

Thank you JBean. Duplicate threads are happening way too much. Posters need to realize that their subject is probably on here already in a thread. Easy to search for.

is it also a coinsedence that the Mentioned Juilette Lewis tha does n ot exist is an actress that stared in two serial killer movies, Natural Born Killers, and Kalifonia. and the that she list herself as watching a movie american psycho.

no matter what anyone one says they need to get back over to Bella Vta Blvd close to her house and Tonys and Fusions and search the area that is new homes going up and a pond and woods and find that body. bella vita is the tatto she got just after Caylee went missing. this are was not search well enough.

She may have continued to use the Zenaida nanny story to coverup for something more sinister.

I'm not that Zenaida Gonzalez
I'm not that Zenaida Gonzalez
Submitted by Zenaida Gonzalez on Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:59 am
Many of you have emailed me concerned that I may be involved in the case of the missing 2-year-old in Orlando. It is a very sad story where the child has been missing for almost a month, but mom didn't report it to police. I believe the grandparents filed the missing person's report.

Let me assure you I am not involved and I am not the Zenaida Gonzalez that mother told officials she left her daughter with on that day.

I've been bombarded with emails and phone calls even some from media asking for comment. But it is not me.

It is a very sad case. I worry for the child and the family as well. In my opinion you have to be mentally ill to lose track of your child or do them harm. I pray for the family and thank you all for your concern.
» | Add a new comment | Quote this author | flag as inappropriate | write to author
Highly Coincidental I'd say...
Submitted by cglrcng on Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:44 am
Are you sure she isn't actually speaking of someone who's office she may have robbed/burglarized on the same day thereabouts as the day her daughter went missing? Instead of a "babysitter" she dropped her child off to...Could she, "Caylee" have been possibly hurt while mom may have been committing another crime. Could you have been a victim of that crime...the robbery of your office back in June? You wouldn't have to know her, but she would sure know your name.

Hear me out please. I got here through a simple name search following an ABC News.Com story as many others may have...But read this:

Please, for a moment...Check out this huge coincidence I found by just browsing the net (On the weekend of June 9th...the same day that Caylee Anthony was last known to have been seen), there was a robbery in Brevard County, FL of a Zenaida Gonzalez who writes on a forum that "she is not that Zenaida Gonzalez" in one post from July 18, 2008 ("the one who Casey Marie Anthony claims she dropped Caylee off to"). But she just may well have been totally unknowingly/unwittingly "The Zenaida Gonzalez" that Casey Marie Anthony actually speaks of, as far as a simple name she remembers all too well from the office door/computer(s) she may have actually robbed/burglarized.

There is a post dated Tuesday, June 10, 2008 down the page a bit further (http://forums.brevardcountymoms.com/viewforum.php?f=57), posts 1 & 12 on the page are the ones I find are the strange ones that may relate in a roundabout manner. (Why has Casey Anthony been secretive to the point of lying about where she really works? Could she be a burglar/thief...Not something she'd actually like to admit to the police, I'd truly suspect).

Could Casey Marie Anthony (an alleged thief according to many friends listed in the police arrest report located at: http://www.docstoc.com/docs/952244/Casey-Anthony-Arrest-Report), have actually committed the robbery/burglary of the office of that actual blogging/posting "Zenaida Gonzalez" and therefore remembers the name all too well?

As an IT tech myself, I can tell you a stolen computer would have the real owners name all over it, as did the office door according to the post by Zenaida Gonzalez. I find the date of the robbery (on or about June 9th, 2008 as described by the posting Zenaida Gonzalez, and the last known date of Caylee Anthony being known to be last seen of June 9th, 2008), a huge coincidence....Food for thought. But this info should be investigated further as to possible prints, etc left behind (possibly collected by authorities in the robbery/burglary?), in the office robbery as relates to the Mother/Suspect/arrested and in custody defendant in my opinion.

I know you may not have linked 1 to the other...But is it possible they are actually linked? Same State 2 different crimes...or even 1 crime, 2 circumstances leading to a huge cover-up because Caylee Anthony may have been/was hurt while mom was out committing another different crime.

Think about it for just 1 minute. Sure, I'm a CIS buff/fan...But sometimes life does imitate art and this is a huge coincidence...Exhaust all leads till the child is home safe or the truth is otherwise known, I say.

cglrcng.

(In the spirit of full exclosure, I am not a woman or a Mom as the icon above represents (I only saw that after returning to the message after posting it)...I'm an older married man and a Dad of 3 boys. I will not be posting on the site besides this particular thread if and only if responded to). To help find the child, all leads must be exhausted no matter how trivial they may seem as not everything meets the eye in all cases such as these.
I just looked it up on Yahoo Maps. Orlando, FL (where she lives) to Brevard County, FL (where I assume you live based on this web page and the local news link above), is only 53.5 miles center to center and less than an hours drive (56 minutes according to Yahoo w/ nice direct multiple highways and a borrowed car according to the Grandmother who's car it was she borrowed). Too close to be pure coincidence in my book.

http://maps.yahoo.com/#mvt=m&lat=28...&zoom=11&q1=Brevard County, FL&q2=Orlando, FL

The police need to re-look at this "Robbery" of your office and how it just might relate to her daughters disappearance. You don't have to personally do anything wrong to be dragged into something of another's making. You just have to "Be" in this world.
» | Add a new comment | Quote this author | flag as inappropriate | write to author
Submitted by tweenmom on Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:20 pm
Wow, it's amazing that you were able to piece those things together. I hope your theories are investigated further in hopes of finding this little one.....
thanks
Submitted by mommyX3 on Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:54 pm
thanks for posting the update as I'm sure many of us recognized the name similarities immediately what a stressful time this must be for you and your family as well as little Caylee My prayers are with everyone in this ordeal that it may be resolved quickly and with the best of results
Dont forget to hug your children everyday!
Missing Caylee
Submitted by Zenaida Gonzalez on Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:03 am
I saw the thread about the robbery. It's a long shot, but I've passed on the theory to detective who covered the robbery.

If there's anything any of us can do to help find this little girl, I think we are willing to do it.

And thanks to all those moms (and dads) who have posted and emailed. Every caring parent can relate to the feeling of panic at hearing of a missing child. My prayers are with her family.
Caylee
Submitted by helpfindcaylee on Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:24 pm
I understand you are not the ZF-G Casey Anthony is accusing, I do agree she knows about you some how, and is using your name....I hope they find Caylee alive and soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme