ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
@
@JessBest80 #caseyanthony depo will not be delayed. We have waited 3 years for it!! That is long enough.

They don't want location of depo made public“@classicsilver: @MattMorganESQ @bobkealing What's her reasoning for wanting this delay?

@
@bobkealing @classicsilver adaptation to society from prison life. claiming #caseyanthony is not capable of answering questions.
38 minutes ago

@bobkealing is this so she can file for bankruptcy? and will she be able to be absolved from civil lawsuits??

@bobkealing she can run but she can not hide. if she has assets, we will find them.

They don't want location of depo made public“@classicsilver: @MattMorganESQ @bobkealing What's her reasoning for wanting this delay?

@
@bobkealing @classicsilver adaptation to society from prison life. claiming #caseyanthony is not capable of answering questions.
38 minutes ago

She managed to get "Where's my check". I think she could answer yes or no to questions. jmo

What, so now she can't speak? she sure was chatting up a storm while the deputy was fingerprinting her after the NG verdict.....she just needs to get a hold of some of her mother's medication so she can remember things better now than she could 3 years ago.....GMAB!

@
38 minutes ago

alrighty then, how is she going to handle the $1 million (or is it 1.5m now?? ) interview if she cannot answer questions.....really now?? :floorlaugh:

@
38 minutes ago

Snicker. Does that mean she is not capable of interviews too? Are they waiting until an interview is aired at "the appropriate time"? What is all the delay for? The depo can be done in an undisclosed location. Is there any report that says she is incapable of participating in a depo? If delayed, will she have funds for the law suits and back taxes in pocket?

:D

It doesn't matter what she says.
She will never see jail time.
Her Deposition will be lies and she may have to pay out money.
That's it.

Well allegedly sh does have a twitter account! I say they find it and submit her "tweets" in rebuttle!

@
38 minutes ago

FCA is unable to keep her trap shut. She chatted every chance she got throughout the entire trial. She also managed to flip the bird at either Jose or the camera man. She has no problems expressing herself. The only problem she has is facing the consequences of her actions.

I think they want FCA to stay in hiding until they can strike a money deal for her first appearance. If she is forced to go public and speak under oath, who needs an interview?

IMO

Snicker. Does that mean she is not capable of interviews too? Are they waiting until an interview is aired at "the appropriate time"? What is all the delay for? The depo can be done in an undisclosed location. Is there any report that says she is incapable of participating in a depo? If delayed, will she have funds for the law suits and back taxes in pocket?

:D

KC must feel like she's in prison now. Can't go anywhere in public without the risk of being seen. I'm sure JB does not want the expense of moving her around. So I think this depo would be like an outting for her. It's not like she will tell the truth in this deposition. She won't tell the truth for $1 mil plus she certainly isn't going to give it away for free. Gee, I wonder will she be invited to Lee and Mallory's wedding?

If the media would just drop talking about her things would calm down by October. I also hope the media let's Lee and Mallory get married in peace. jmo

I wonder if any large back accounts have been recently opened in the Bahamas and under what name. Ha.

KC must feel like she's in prison now. Can't go anywhere in public without the risk of being seen. I'm sure JB does not want the expense of moving her around. So I think this depo would be like an outting for her. It's not like she will tell the truth in this deposition. She won't tell the truth for $1 mil plus she certainly isn't going to give it away for free. Gee, I wonder will she be invited to Lee and Mallory's wedding?

If the media would just drop talking about her things would calm down by October. I also hope the media let's Lee and Mallory get married in peace. jmo

I agree when the depo happens it will be an outing for her. I kind of think she will like getting attention again when it comes time for it. Right now, the media is focusing less on her. When the depo happens, the Orlando press will make a big deal and mainstream press will also follow.

Lee's wedding?? Gosh! Hopefully, the family told him about it!! I'm not sure he has another academy award winning crying fit in him! CMA!!

@
38 minutes ago

I can understand the issue about not wanting the location of the depo made public, especially in light of all Morgan's bragging about how he intended to invite the media in. I don't see why Casey can't answer questions, haven't her attorneys been all over the media saying she has no mental issues?

Lee's wedding?? Gosh! Hopefully, the family told him about it!! I'm not sure he has another academy award winning crying fit in him! CMA!!

Oh, my...I wonder who is on the uninvited list. jmo

I can understand the issue about not wanting the location of the depo made public, especially in light of all Morgan's bragging about how he intended to invite the media in. I don't see why Casey can't answer questions, haven't her attorneys been all over the media saying she has no mental issues?

Not to mention she just went through a competency motion less than a month ago in which three doctors felt she was quite fine to go ahead with her trial. I'd say that also means she's quite fine to answer questions regarding that trial.

I wonder if Matt Morgan can use that as a reason not to delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TRussell