Zodiac Killer

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well the code has been broken if you believe it says

"I hope you are having lots of fun in trying to catch me. That wasn't me on the TV show which brings up a point about me. I am not afraid of the gas chamber because it will send me to paradice (paradise misspelled) all the sooner. Because I now have enough slaves to work for me where everyone else has nothing when they reach paradice so they are afraid of death. I am not afraid because I know that my new life will be an easy one in paradice death."

Although I believe that is an accurate decipher, I think there is more to be had. Just for a start any misspellings etc. in a cipher are an indication that there is more than one code in the correspondence. And why bother to code the above message... it's hardly going to shake up California. He promised his identity, and I believe that it is somewhere in there...keep looking folks.
He promised his name. I think he did but not in the way everyone expects by solving the cipher. It's a giant riddle. 'That wasn't me on the TV show which brings up a point about me' . Everyone thinks about Martin Belli and the TV show, it's not, he is playing games. Look at King Tut in the Batman TV show that was released in the late 1960's immediately prior to the Zodiac killings. That is what this is about. King Tut collects slaves for paradise. You solve the riddle, it leads you down a track. The cipher is a riddle that gives you a clue. FYI the Lake Berryessa attack occurred on the first anniversary of the King Tut episode where he goes to Gotham reservoir to commit a crime. I am unsure whether this is by accident or intended. In that episode a certain police officer becomes deranged. This also hints to his name.

I am unable to name Zodiac as per rules of the forum but If you want to know what the Mikado letter has to do with this, look at 'The Minstrel' from the batman TV series. It's another clue to his identity. He sings a song linked to a police officer whose surname may implicate his identity. That song is from the Mikado.

Look at my posts if you want further information.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc
Back