FL FL - Lurline Bergeron, 14, West Palm Beach, 1 Jul 1991

Is there a list of exclusions, does anyone know? I've not reviewed the thread in months. I did look online and see that Christmas Jane Doe is an exclusion.

https:///wiki/Christmas_Jane_Doe_(2003)

Lurline M. Bergeron, age 14
Missing since 1 July 1991

Location Last Seen: West Palm Beach, Palm Beach County, Florida.

Physical Description​

Date of Birth: August 9, 1976
Race: White
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 150 lbs.
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green
Nickname/Alias: Unknown
Distinguishing Marks/Features: She has scars on both her legs; both her arms and on her abdomen. There is a scar on the left side of her head, above her ear. She is know to abuse drugs.

Identifiers​

Dentals: Unknown
Fingerprints: Unknown
DNA: Available

Clothing & Personal Items​

Clothing: Unknown
Jewelry: Unknown
Additional Personal Items: Unknown

Circumstances of Disappearance​

Bergeron had become a habitual runaway. The last report taken by the police was on July 1, 1991 in West Palm Beach, FL. There has been no contact from Bergeron since. She was known to date older Hispanic males.

Investigating Agency(s)​

Agency Name: Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office
Agency Contact Person: N/A
Agency Phone Number: 800-458-8477
Agency E-Mail: N/A
Agency Case Number: 98-95465
NCIC Case Number: M133377631
NCMEC Case Number: NCMC1147377

Information Source(s)​

Florida Department of Law Enforcement
NamUs MP #5353
NCMEC

LINK:

I tried to brighten and sharpen Lurline's photo. I am sure someone else can do a much better job.

I can see she is wearing mascara or appears to be anyway. I also think she may be seated in front of a door as the door knob is just above her shoulder. The top she is wearing is askew and hard to tell if the other shoulder is faded out due to lighting or what.

Her hair style appears very closely cropped on one side while longer on the other side. I don't know if that is a particular style for that era. Could someone have cut her hair and snapped a photo midway thru. It is an odd style that doesn't appear polished, more like something is going on that isn't right, is just the impression I get.

1670842393885.png

PayrollNerd..thank you for the enhanced pic.
I have often thought this pic was taken in the hospital (?) IMO, it looks like she is wearing a hospital gown. Lurline does have a surgical scar to her head above her ear...this could explain the haircut and origin of photo.
This pic, besides the artist renderings, are the only ones I have come across. It would be incredibly helpful if more photos were put out there of Lurline! Someone knows something...

Happy New Year Lurline...
I hope 2023 will be the year your family gets the answers they desperately need....

Checking in...
Crossing my fingers for an update, someday.
Hoping 2023 will bring answers!

I wish we knew where Lurline was last seen...home?
Belongings missing?
On foot...in a car...?
Suspected pregnancy....is the father known to the family?
Who, if anyone, was questioned..neighbors, school friends..these men she was "dating?"
Very little info but lots of questions!

Happy Easter Lurline! I hope you can come home soon and be with your family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smoore9861
Back