FL FL - Lurline Bergeron, 14, West Palm Beach, 1 Jul 1991

About to search through unidentified pics...
Hoping Lurline is actually out there alive and well!

uD8aY4z.jpg

Lurline Bergeron age 14
Missing since 1 July 1991

LINK:

https://www./threads/lurline-bergeron-missing-from-west-palm-beach-fl-1-july-1991-age-14.232/

If Lurline was pregnant at the time of her disappearance, she may be a mother now.
If she is alive and started a new life, I hope she is happy and healthy. If she met foul play, her family deserves answers....
I wish we knew more about the day she went missing....
When someone files a missing person's report...are they made public? Would like to know if she left with someone...took personal belongings or money? I would imagine it would include that type of information...

Still trying to bump up this thread!
Thinking of Lurline

Sad case. IIRC, I believe I saw this featured on the Disappeared (or a similar series) sometime in the last several years.

Based on the minimal details re: this story, it appeared evident that she ran away due to an argument/arguments with her mother/family. If this was the case, it's possible she's still out there somewhere - maybe.

I don’t have an Ancestry subscription but if anyone does, maybe they could see if her family tree is there. Sometimes when a person is missing there’s a space for them on the tree and a note mentioning their absence.

At this point she could have siblings, 1/2 siblings, cousins, aunt/uncle or even a Gparent who’s built a tree.

I don't have an Ancestry subscription....interesting idea though PayrollNerd!

32 Years Missing...

uD8aY4z.jpg

Lurline Bergeron, age 14, Missing since 1 July 1991

Thank you everyone for your continued support concerning my daughter Lurline.All of your comments,prayers and heartfelt wishes are truly a blessing. I am on Facebook and we do continue to look for and pray my daughter will either return to us or be found. There are a lot of personal things that did go on in Lurline’s young life that are hard to discuss on social media . She was and has always been loved by her family.My name is Cynthia Prather I am Lurline’s mother.. if I can answer any of your questions please feel free to private message me.Thank you and God Bless
Hi Cynthia,

I hope you and your family are doing well. It’s been about 3 years since we’ve heard from you. I hope you know Websleuths members care about Lurline. When you check in, let us know if you’re aware of anything that would help match Lurline. Hoping she can come home to you soon. (((Hugs)))

We need more information on the day Lurline disappeared......
Someone knows something...

I believe Lurline had a hard life...at 14 she was using drugs, dating older men, and possible pregnant. Maybe she was in search of a new life and set out to do so or met foul play of some sort. Sex trafficked is a possibility too....
Is Lurline alive...and if not, where is she?
More details leading up to her disappearance would be helpful. Personal items missing? Was she on foot or given a ride? Were these older men questioned?
She ran away before, so I hope she wasn't originally dismissed as a runaway who would soon return. Thinking of Lurline!

Bumping!
Thinking of Lurline and hoping for answers..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value
Back