Suspect - Daniel Heinrich #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heinrich is a pretty small man? I forget because I am not sure if I am mixing him up with DAH.
Anyway, it is so weird they have not found him because they have a pretty good idea of where he was.

No, I meant Brandon was quite small. 5'6" tall, 120 lbs. How big is Heinrich?

dump_1.gif

Just to add to your speculation on connecting cases, though the FBI at least looks at this as well, their VICAP program estimates there to be at least a dozen serial murderers operating with in US at any one time, crossing multiple jurisdictions. The attempt to link cases to one offender once caught is often done by (local) law enforcement to clear up their unsolved case load, and sometimes welcomed by the offender to increase his notoriety - after all, he's going away for 300 years already, so a few more bodies won't add to the sentence. These false confessions are sometimes later dis-proven. As a family member, I would want to know the truth.

Do we know where DH was in July 1991? He was w Guard, but was he employed?

Charles Henderson, 11, disappeared July 25 1991 off his bike in Moscow Mills, MO on a road very similar to where JW was kidnapped. Henderson has dark blond hair.

July 25 was a Thurs, not a weekend. CH disappeared around 5pm, not at night. Those details are inconsistent with DH's earlier habits.

He was being watched or at least felt like he was being watched. Iowa probably still felt too risky, so he went to Missouri?

Do we know where DH was in July 1991? He was w Guard, but was he employed?

Charles Henderson, 11, disappeared July 25 1991 off his bike in Moscow Mills, MO on a road very similar to where JW was kidnapped. Henderson has dark blond hair.

July 25 was a Thurs, not a weekend. CH disappeared around 5pm, not at night. Those details are inconsistent with DH's earlier habits.

He was being watched or at least felt like he was being watched. Iowa probably still felt too risky, so he went to Missouri?

<modsnip>

Also Brandon Swanson disappeared in 2008, not 2003.

Is everyone SURE michael devlin didn't have any earlier victims? That's only about 90 minutes from where devlin took SH.

Also Brandon Swanson disappeared in 2008, not 2003.

If its Devlin he's covered his tracks, it could be coincidence. Maybe the fact that a young boy disappeared nearby put the idea in Devlin's head to do the same.

I think we will know more on Tuesday, but I think it'll go down as a number of us had predicted...that the plea deal is that Heinrich would plead guilty to the *advertiser censored* charges in exchange for immunity in Jacob's case. This may not meet with the approval of some, but IMO it was the only way to find answers.

Patty's question has always been "Where is Jacob?"

He answered the question.

I personally won't mind if he gets immunity and can't be charged. At least we know where he is now, and he has all those other charges to keep him in prison for a long time.

Hm hm hm. Is this sensationalism or true? The farm was by the river where
Heinrich was molested?

. http://www.fox9.com/news/202225968-story

The Stenger sisters knew Danny Heinrich since he was a kid and remembered him as a "chubby little kid" who was "harmless".

They grew up hearing the stories of how Danny was himself molested by a local pedophile, DH by the river, not far from where Jacob was apparently found.

So everyone just gossiped about a kid that was being violated? Maybe instead of talking amongst themselves they could have tried to do something to stop his victimization. Maybe it would have prevented him from going from teh 'harmless' chubby little kid to the monster of 1989.

So everyone just gossiped about a kid that was being violated? Maybe instead of talking amongst themselves they could have tried to do something to stop his victimization. Maybe it would have prevented him from going from teh 'harmless' chubby little kid to the monster of 1989.

When a child is molested it changes who they are, sometimes forever. When a child's first sexual contact comes from an adult it can create a monster. I feel for all the children who have been molested and forever changed or worse. RIP Jacob and to Danny Henriech's little boy self that he lost to another animal who took advantage of him. Prayers for all children who have been molested, let's work hard to protect all of our children so this does not happen again. I do hope that DH gives up any and all info that he has to give everyone the closure they need. DH is a broken man, he needs to be put somewhere to get the help he needs and not let out again.

Before Jacob, people did not realize what sexual abuse meant. If someone abused children in their family, it was no one's business. If it was an outsider, then there may have been some more outcry but not much.

I lived out in the country and heard about families that were abusing their kids. I thought it was creepy, but that is as far as it went. Even as a teacher, I had zero training on it.

After Jacob, I went to a presentation put on by the Foundation, I think.. Kevin Collins' father was there. His son was kidnapped in CA and he had done a lot with educating about child safety. He looked about 100 years old. Then there were the Anderson's whose two year old was missing. Then a woman whose husband took their child to,Mexico. I.think Sheriff Graff was there.

That was my first educstion in child sex abuse. I drove with a friend. She had to drive home as I had the only migraine headache I ever had in my life. It was all so horrible.

Then as teachers we became mandated reporters and learned things about sex abuse. The US has been brought along to see what this does to children. This is the gift Patty gave to the world.

I agree...things used to be much different. When I was a kid I used to play at our neighbor's house. Then one day...my parents stopped letting us go over there. No real explanation or anything. As an adult, I found out it was because my parents had heard the neighbor had molested his daughter (she's the one I would go over there to play with.) I find it so strange that there wasn't some outcry or that they didn't call authorities or anything like that. But it sounds like that was sort of the norm in the 80's and even early 90's. I often wonder what happened to the neighbor girl. I do know that her Dad is currently on the sex offender registry for child *advertiser censored* though so that's something, at least. But it makes me really sad now that I'm an adult. I wish more would have been done. It makes you wonder how many people looked the other way...and then that person went on to commit horrible crimes. So sick.

Yeah, to (presumably) rape and murder a child and make the family go through this kind of hell for 27 years not knowing what happened to him? I can only hope that he is let into the general population in prison as soon as possible, and everyone is made aware of what he did.

They also need to let gen pop know that HE is the reason that the other half of them Have to register as sex offenders when they are released. That may speed things up a bit.

This is sickening but I am thinking about it.

1. Do you think he brought zjacob to that spot to do his evil or was it somewhere else and he brought him there to bury him?

2. It has been 27 years so thngs could change. Was there some kind of road to where Jacob was found in the past?

3. Otherwise, how did he bring a 75 pound
boy and a shovel to that spot?

4. I do not think he was shot or hit somewhere else because there would be blood in the car that would not come out.

This is sickening but I am thinking about it.

1. Do you think he brought zjacob to that spot to do his evil or was it somewhere else and he brought him there to bury him?

2. It has been 27 years so thngs could change. Was there some kind of road to where Jacob was found in the past?

3. Otherwise, how did he bring a 75 pound
boy and a shovel to that spot?

4. I do not think he was shot or hit somewhere else because there would be blood in the car that would not come out.

Heinrich told all of the details in court today. (Which I know you know since you're over in the other thread. But this is just for others who may be reading....)

http://www.kare11.com/news/crime/heinrich-admits-killing-jacob-wetterling/314509203

That other thread has descended into an emotional tailspin so I will post this here.

DH said he first parked at a gravel pit north of the highway where he killed Jacob and buried him

A year later he moved (dragged) the remainders across the highway and re-buried him

I think this is the gravel pit and driveway leading to it (circled in red)

Across the highway is the farm where police recovered the body (circled Blue)

Attachments

• wetterling gravel pit vs farm locations.jpg
    wetterling gravel pit vs farm locations.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 90

That other thread has descended into an emotional tailspin so I will post this here.

DH said he first parked at a gravel pit north of the highway where he killed Jacob and buried him

A year later he moved (dragged) the remainders across the highway and re-buried him

I think this is the gravel pit and driveway leading to it (circled in red)

Across the highway is the farm where police recovered the body (circled Blue)

It is mind boggling that he brought him from one place to,the next over that distance. His boldness continues to astound me.

Anyone have any idea on how long Jacob was alive after Heinrich took him?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member