Suspect - Daniel Heinrich #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
In looking over the warrants released today, it's more clear than ever that Esme and Joy Baker were pushing the Duane Hart agenda. The warrant for phone tap is dated 8/22/14. I sent the tip on Heinrich just a few days after that.

Btw, the JWRC has struck again with their media threats yesterday. Just unbelievable how they may have derailed the investigation in similar terms over the years. Alison Feigh can shove it with her "not qualified" to investigate and write crap.

In looking over the warrants released today, it's more clear than ever that Esme and Joy Baker were pushing the Duane Hart agenda. The warrant for phone tap is dated 8/22/14. I sent the tip on Heinrich just a few days after that.

Btw, the JWRC has struck again with their media threats yesterday. Just unbelievable how they may have derailed the investigation in similar terms over the years. Alison Feigh can shove it with her "not qualified" to investigate and write crap.

I do not understand. You were the one that told the FBI guy about Heinrch. Shane Bell

Did you listen to MPR today with the interview with Trish vsn Pilsum and another guy? Very interesting.

I do not understand. You were the one that told the FBI guy about Heinrch. Shane Bell

Did you listen to MPR today with the interview with Trish vsn Pilsum and another guy? Very interesting.

No, what did it say in a nutshell?

That the FBI, BCA and Stearns hated each other. That investigaotrs had their own pet suspect and would not listen about anyone else. I think it was DR,,Heinrich and Hollister.

Trish van Pilsum interviewed Heinrich in 96 because an investigator called her and told her he did not like how the investigation
was going.

I forget what else.

Something about the new head of the FBI changing the FBI. And something about Shane Bell.

That the FBI, BCA and Stearns hated each other. That investigaotrs had their own pet suspect and would not listen about anyone else. I think it was DR,,Heinrich and Hollister.

Trish van Pilsum interviewed Heinrich in 96 because an investigator called her and told her he did not like how the investigation
was going.

I forget what else.

Something about the new head of the FBI changing the FBI. And something about Shane Bell.

Is there a link to that interview?

And Daniel Heinrich clearly was on the internet and also from what has been mentioned, he followed the news with regards to Jacob. I even suspect that he left Jacob's red jacket peeking out of the burial site to have a souvenir without actually having it in his possession. Seems like he visited the area. All that being said, wouldn't it be something if he were a regular visitor here at Websleuths? <mod snip>

And Daniel Heinrich clearly was on the internet and also from what has been mentioned, he followed the news with regards to Jacob. I even suspect that he left Jacob's red jacket peeking out of the burial site to have a souvenir without actually having it in his possession. Seems like he visited the area. All that being said, wouldn't it be something if he were a regular visitor here at Websleuths? <mod snip>

I don't think he seemed to have the net when he was arrested

I have searched MPR and the net. I have used the terms. Nothing!

It was yesterday at 11 am Central Daylight Time

Where is it?

The interview is from "MPR News with Tom Weber - MPR"
Podcast titled: "Reporters reflect on years of covering Jacob Wetterling " (Sept. 9,

Edit: I can't find a direct link, subscribe to his program, then listen.

The Jacob Wetterling Case Was Circumstantially Solved in 1990

Danny James Heinrich was known by compelling circumstantial evidence to have abducted Jacob Erwin Wetterling long, long before any bloggers, Facebookers, or other internet do-gooders who now claim to have “discovered” the Paynesville, MN, accostings, or the identity of Duane Hart, or now claim to have informed the FBI about Danny Heinrich, or now want credit for solving the Wetterling case.

The FBI and others (not local law enforcement) solved the Wetterling case by April 1990, but the public (including current residents of St. Joseph, MN, and Paynesville, MN) simply never appreciated this fact, and continued to entertain myriad futile theories pertaining to the abducted child.

Danny James Heinrich remained a subject of interest in the mid-1990s, for example, long after the Wetterling Task Force disbanded, and long before WordPress, vBulletin, or Facebook existed:

“I had gotten a tip from one of the early Wetterling investigators who was extremely frustrated about how the investigation happened immediately after the abduction. He had told me that all the search warrants that were done after the abduction had been sealed, but after five years had to be unsealed and entered into the court record . . . So I went to the Stearns County courthouse and read every search warrant that had been filed after the date of October 22, 1989. I read thousands of search warrants, and then I came across three search warrants. First, struck by the fact that they had executed only three search warrants in the six years since the abduction, and I was struck most by the one that had to do with Danny Heinrich. And there were so many things that seemed, at least circumstantially, really more than circumstantially, to connect him to the crime of the Wetterling abduction, and also of the assault of the person we know now to be Jared Scheierl that I, I mean I was just amazed that he wasn’t being considered a suspect.”

Reporters reflect on years of covering Jacob Wetterling
Friday, September 09, 2016

Prov. 11:14

The fact that this always asked the kids ages.......repeated in Jacob's abduction witnesses statements......

Danny James Heinrich was known by compelling circumstantial evidence to have abducted Jacob Erwin Wetterling long, long before any bloggers, Facebookers, or other internet do-gooders who now claim to have “discovered” the Paynesville, MN, accostings, or the identity of Duane Hart, or now claim to have informed the FBI about Danny Heinrich, or now want credit for solving the Wetterling case.

The FBI and others (not local law enforcement) solved the Wetterling case by April 1990, but the public (including current residents of St. Joseph, MN, and Paynesville, MN) simply never appreciated this fact, and continued to entertain myriad futile theories pertaining to the abducted child.

Danny James Heinrich remained a subject of interest in the mid-1990s, for example, long after the Wetterling Task Force disbanded, and long before WordPress, vBulletin, or Facebook existed:

“I had gotten a tip from one of the early Wetterling investigators who was extremely frustrated about how the investigation happened immediately after the abduction. He had told me that all the search warrants that were done after the abduction had been sealed, but after five years had to be unsealed and entered into the court record . . . So I went to the Stearns County courthouse and read every search warrant that had been filed after the date of October 22, 1989. I read thousands of search warrants, and then I came across three search warrants. First, struck by the fact that they had executed only three search warrants in the six years since the abduction, and I was struck most by the one that had to do with Danny Heinrich. And there were so many things that seemed, at least circumstantially, really more than circumstantially, to connect him to the crime of the Wetterling abduction, and also of the assault of the person we know now to be Jared Scheierl that I, I mean I was just amazed that he wasn’t being considered a suspect.”

I very much agree, but also appreciate that -----

SCSO made the decision on 02/09/1990 to not charge DH(already placed under arrest based on substantial evidence linking to JW and JS). When interviewed by the FBI he didn't crack as expected, and invoked his right of attorney. Also JS was not able to provide positive ID. This may have been because DH had reportedly(TH?) put on a considerable amount of weight (~60lbs.) that year. SCSO was not comfortable with going to trial with this deficiency, and therefore did not want DH to be charged concerning JS, and by extension - JW. For the next 25 years SCSO acted as the de-facto "INVESTIGATIVE SHIELD" for DH. If not for "bloggers, Facebookers, and internet do-gooders" this shield would never have been penetrated.

Danny James Heinrich was known by compelling circumstantial evidence to have abducted Jacob Erwin Wetterling long, long before any bloggers, Facebookers, or other internet do-gooders who now claim to have &#8220;discovered&#8221; the Paynesville, MN, accostings, or the identity of Duane Hart, or now claim to have informed the FBI about Danny Heinrich, or now want credit for solving the Wetterling case.

&#8220;I had gotten a tip from one of the early Wetterling investigators who was extremely frustrated about how the investigation happened immediately after the abduction. He had told me that all the search warrants that were done after the abduction had been sealed, but after five years had to be unsealed and entered into the court record . . . So I went to the Stearns County courthouse and read every search warrant that had been filed after the date of October 22, 1989. I read thousands of search warrants, and then I came across three search warrants. First, struck by the fact that they had executed only three search warrants in the six years since the abduction, and I was struck most by the one that had to do with Danny Heinrich. And there were so many things that seemed, at least circumstantially, really more than circumstantially, to connect him to the crime of the Wetterling abduction, and also of the assault of the person we know now to be Jared Scheierl that I, I mean I was just amazed that he wasn&#8217;t being considered a suspect.&#8221;

You are correct on some points, that nothing new was discovered by myself or Joy Baker. Baker is the one who allows pet media such as Esme Murphy, Karla Hult, Caroline Lowe, Jenna Ross and others to glorify what she did, which wasn't much. Anyone who has read her blog knows she has no problem patting herself on the back and accepting praise as though she had much to do with solving the case. The Hart search warrant VERY clearly shows that Esme and Baker were pushing the Hart agenda, as were you, Mossad, given the content of your posts over the years. I have always said my information was forgetten information, not newly discovered information.

Trish VanPilsum is likely overstating her position here, because I asked her many times beginning in 2013 for information about the search warrant for Heinrich and his being named in the Hart Notes and referenced in Garber's book. If she truly believed Heinruch was the guy, it seems odd she was more interested in Hollister and was pushing me in that direction. Trish is also wrong about the number of search warrants, as she reported there being a number in the high teens at about that time.

Jared is the only real hero in all of this.

I will say though, as I have maintained all along, that the tip I gave on Heinrich led to investigators looking at him again. Now I know for sure, because that was just days after LE sought a warrant on Duane Hart. I gave the same information to Joy Baker, twice, yet she still homed in on Duane Hart, likely because her analysis was typically driven by emotion rather than reason.

Respectfully, everyone is driven by emotion in this case....how can it not be given the contrast between the beautiful, good life Jacob led versus the ugly, evil life Heinrich led. The contrast cannot be more extreme. My sense is that ELOCsoul despite the emotion, held it in check and tempered all of his posts while pursuing the truth and not the credit. Yes, Joy brought very much in the way of exposure to the public and I read her every blog but it was ELOCsoul who actually went back in time and did the research. As for Mossad....if you've known all of this for some years then why say it now? Could've save a lot of people a lot of time.

JMHO

The MPR podcast yesterday had Esme talking about her interview with DH in 96. Same interview that was on the news showing the back of his car while they were talking.

It looked like Joy Baker made quite a bond with Patty, who maybe wasn't fully aware of a lot of the connections that LE knew about, such as the Paynesville attacks and Jared. To Patty, it was breaking news, and she gave a LOT of credit to Joy when she spoke to the media and John Walsh's people.

Did yall know about Patty wearing a wire and speaking to Dan Rassier in 2010? First time I'd heard about this detail.
http://www.twincities.com/2016/09/0...-released-detail-case-against-danny-heinrich/

RATHER THAN REASON

What if.....Joy Baker had NOT contacted Jared and asked him, "are you the Jared I'm looking for?"

What if.....Joy Baker had NOT brought renewed attention to the 1986-87 Paynesville attacks?

DRIVEN BY EMOTION

What if I hadn't told her many times the gold was in the archives, and told her about the Paynesville Press archives specifically, and gave her my online password? I'm not taking credit, don't care about it. But, it is rather troublesome what has transpired in the "pet" and clueless media.

The truth wins in the end, it always does.

What if I hadn't told her many times the gold was in the archives, and told her about the Paynesville Press archives specifically, and gave her my online password? I'm not taking credit, don't care about it. But, it is rather troublesome what has transpired in the "pet" and clueless media.

The truth wins in the end, it always does.

I have been incredibly mystified by this. Why you have gotten dissed ? It bothers me a lot. It makes no sense .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k.e.williams