True Crime Radio Interview w/ SMS - Beach & Jessica Lipscomb 10/8/2015**READ ONLY**

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know I was listening but was very confused about this part. He said he's in the envelope and it could be as a victim, suspect, witness. Like he wouldn't say he is NOT a suspect.

With you. Im confused too.Wasnt sure what the heck he was saying MS is.

What I heard was SMS say that MS was a victim by association. He also said he is a suspect, a witness and a victim. I will try to go back and re-listen.

NIN- by the end of this case you will be the driver of that van. Not literally but figuratively!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, figuratively speaking, I hop the van will be driving the case.. :guitar:

-Nin

CWW Class President and Most Dependable. Interesting.

I don't think CWW has ratted on his buddy yet. Sounded like a lot of pieces still out there to pull together to build the case. The Sheriff was VERY tight lipped.

Beach, i know you can't tell us WHO they are but could you tell us very indirectly, of course protecting their identities, of some general things you're hearing from the people that wished they could come forward but are frightened?
Tricia, you have a very cool voice! Thanks for you and Beach doing such a great job!

Sorry Pesky, but no, I will not elaborate. It would not be responsible. In fact, I am not privvy to many details at all. Basically,all I could say it is the exact same thing Tricia has posted in her opening post in the "Admins Posting for Verified Insiders" thread. There are many contacting us and the one common thread is that they are afraid that divulging details here could endanger their safety and the safety of their families.

With you. Im confused too.Wasnt sure what the heck he was saying MS is.

I take it to mean that he is being very careful. It would be terrible if someone on a jury later said oh yeah, I heard SMS on the radio saying that her husband was a suspect even before he was arrested.

He kept reverting back to very generic terms about how it is in any ongoing investigation, that a person can be a victim, witness, suspect. He put it out that in theory, MS is at minimum a victim as a family member. And yet, MS knew CWW (and JR), so IMO he is definitely a witness, yet SMS wouldn't even confirm that much. Maybe he wants someone to wonder where they fall between witness and suspect; if we're that worried about what SMS meant, imagine what might be going through any possible suspect's mind.

No worries; he seems confident about investigation, and I don't think he would have done the interview if he was panicking about not having the evidence to see it through to its proper end.

Sorry Pesky, but no, I will not elaborate. It would not be responsible. In fact, I am not privvy to many details at all. Basically,all I could say it is the exact same thing Tricia has posted in her opening post in the "Admins Posting for Verified Insiders" thread. There are many contacting us and the one common thread is that they are afraid that divulging details here could endanger their safety and the safety of their families.

That is really something! It sounds like more are involved in ???!

I agree. I warned AR to be careful as well. Atleast until everyone is cleared or arrested. Thanks Beach for your concern for others.

And adding to that, even if folks are 100% sure about someone's involvement, it still has to stand up in court. Divulging information and thus possibly identifying the (only) source of it, can be devastating, if the suspect/poi walks free.

Just my opinion.

-Nin

I want to listen again when the archives are up but one thing I got out of it was that since the last interview (a month ago) LE felt clearer about some things but the investigation was leading them down other paths they had become aware of since then.

I envision it as being in one of those maddening mazes of mirrored walls. Just when you feel like you're making progress and think you are just might getting closer to the exit... then BAM! you run into one of those areas that keeps leading to another path where you keep on winding through some more...not quite sure how close you are to the exit after all.

You know I was listening but was very confused about this part. He said he's in the envelope and it could be as a victim, suspect, witness. Like he wouldn't say he is NOT a suspect.

Yes, I think the envelope has expanded to include suspects, witnesses and victims - not just the "envelope of suspicion" of yesteryear. Or last month. :D No disrespect intended to Sheriff Scott.

That is really something! It sounds like more are involved in ???!

Oh mercy! I sure didn't mean to say anything to imply that. I am willing to confirm I personally have no knowledge that makes me feel that way. I am truly sorry if I somehow used a poor choice of words that were misleading.

Can we please let this go now? :)

Hats off to beach for getting the sheriff to answer the question of CWW being a person of interest during Teresa's funeral. Was it POI or actual suspect?
I'm not sure because I am still trying to pick my jaw up off the floor from the fact Sheriff Scott ACTUALLY ANSWERED YES.

KateB, a special thanks to you. Even thought you were not directly a part of the radio show tonight, your hard work and wonderful skills make things run smoothly around here. In turn, your hard work helps the radio show run smoothly too. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO.

Yes, I think the envelope has expanded to include suspects, witnesses and victims - not just the "envelope of suspicion" of yesteryear. Or last month. :D No disrespect intended to Sheriff Scott.

Agree. They can't say much since MS still has the kiddies with him. Btw. If you are from MO and do prison time in MO; Than you have a good chance of knowing some people in prison.

But if you are from MO and find yourself in a Florida jail; Then it becomes more difficult to adjust.

So imo. CWW OR JR WILL TALK SOON. JMO

We haven't learned anything new tonight.

What we did learn is that MS is a POI, and CWW was a suspect at the funeral on July 6th. Also Sheriff Scott gave a possible clue when he hinted that there may...I say may...be some involvement of the practice when he repeated the term "business model" several times. Our goal is to sleuth, and his goal is to protect the investigation. There were also interesting comments in the chat room beforehand from people connected to the investigations, such as a family member of RB. Great job Tricia and beach, and thanks to KateB!

ETA: Someone in tbe chat room (who knows TS family) commented that the children are doing great or words to that effect.

Warning....DO NOT SHOOT THE MESSENGER before reading what I am about to post....:hiding:

After listening again, I am understanding much better why FL is in no hurry to transfer CWW to Florida.

Hear me out...

It is clear that SMS is not in any hurry whatsoever to hear that FL Sunshine Law timer ticking which begins the minute CWW enters the state. He made it clear that they plan on having "a voice" in the courtroom arguing for at least some of it to remained sealed. He also made it very clear that their investigation is not complete and they want to protect any information contained within the docs, 911 calls, arrest warrants, etc...that could in any way compromise their mission. I believe they will be successful to a great extent, and rightfully so. I imagine we may be thrown a bone or two, that will be redacted.

Anyway, I know we are all anxious for those docs. Me too! Believe me, I am chomping at the bit to get my hands on those docs. BUT, we need to keep our eye on the ball and muster our patience. Because, ultimately, we all want ALL those who played any role contributing to the brutal death that Teresa suffered to be charged accordingly, face a jury of their peers and for those charges to STICK. Prosecutors need enough evidence to be able to PROVE their case at trial. So, put your comfy patience pants on because I have a feeling we might be doing a little more of this ---> :waiting:

Sorry, but somebody had to tell y'all. :hiding:

Did he say that five or six may be arrested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value