TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #46

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, moving the FEMA course info down to the jury room.
It's under FEMA Incident Command Study
Thanks everyone! (anyone can join in at anytime, the more the merrier)

I get antsy when we start trying to diagnose perps.......it's like already we are giving an excuse for their behavior of something. But that's just me and I say it on every case.........lol. Carry on.

I also believe the word psychopath is tossed around to lightly these days. But again...that's just IMO.

Ugh, I'm so annoyed with this case.

I feel like SA and BD studies a lot of cases to make sure they could get away with it and trick everyone and drive us all crazy. I'm disgusted at them. Specially BD. If I'm wrong about her, then I will be the first to apologize, but right now, she simply disgusts me.

Say what?

I would like to think that you're out there and you're able to come home whenever you get ready." I know that's what I'd say if my child ever disappeared. Come home whenever you're ready dear.Sorry for the snark, but this case is reallly getting to me!

MOO

Mel

ok, I have thought all along that Hailey is gone, but wait a minute.......
woder if she is alive.......just an option in my thoughts........
say SA was molesting Hailey,and they needed to hide Hailey for a while.
Say just a couple months.
So no one even dad would know a terrible secret.
Made a deal with someeone in Scurry?
Makes it Look like she ran away......hint of an older BF...
BD/SA never dreamt this story would go national......
(perps never think that anyone would care)
Now SA/BD are in deep.
The money withdrawal and trip to Scurry???
SA saying Hailey is in Scurry?
BD talking like 'we will fix any problem' & 'come home when ready'
and rumors of a blow up at Christmas?
Just a wild thought coming out of my head..........

I feel like no one ever talked to Hailey. Like hey, didn't anyone ask her what she planned on doing for her xmas vacation? I don't believe this 13 yr old wasn't making plans. She had to be thinking something, movies, friends, something. Not one word mentioned of things she wanted to do. Did she have a science project, assignment for school she needed to work on? There has to be something.
I have been wondering the same thing. When was school out for Xmas vacation? Who all did she spend time with before Xmas day? Extended family etc. If they went to different families xmas doings ? Who all was there ? To many ???????? IMO I am sure LE has done all of this leg work, talking to folks etc. And maybe we don't need to know all the details, but we sure would like to !

For the record, it would be very inappropriate to diagnose someone that has not been evaluated. Psychopathy is by no means an excuse for anything. Prisons are full of people who meet the criterion for psychopathy. Any form of personality disorder is not able to be used in an insanity defense or to lessen charges against an offender. I suggest that he has some psychoathic tendencies if he took H and had so many of the other characteristics that we look for. I do agree with you that many of the people that do bad things in general are labeled as a psychopath, when in reality they only have some antisocial personality traits.

ok, I have thought all along that Hailey is gone, but wait a minute.......
woder if she is alive.......just an option in my thoughts........
say SA was molesting Hailey,and they needed to hide Hailey for a while.
Say just a couple months.
So no one even dad would know a terrible secret.
Made a deal with someeone in Scurry?
Makes it Look like she ran away......hint of an older BF...
BD/SA never dreamt this story would go national...... (perps never think that anyone would care)
Now SA/BD are in deep.
The money withdrawal and trip to Scurry???
SA saying Hailey is in Scurry?
BD talking like 'we will fix any problem' & 'come home when ready'
and rumors of a blow up at Christmas?
Just a wild thought coming out of my head..........
BD brought National to this case !

So what went on in here last night? Did CG come in to answer more questions? If so, any idea of what page on the last thread I can start on?

If there are problems with the electronic timeline, then Billie needs to get up there and tell them what she knows. Not what she'd like to believe. But what she knows.

What about the Christmas concert?? Did she go or not? If not, I'd like to know why....she was 1st chair sax - said so by Billie so it must be true - so that would be a big deal.

I see a bunch of inquiries about BD trying to get answers from SA. If he is the person who took Hailey, that combined with all of the other stuff we know, he is exhibiting some psychopathic tendencies. If he actually is a psychopath, BD asking him for answers would be like throwing kids at a pedophile. Getting a chance to torture a mother about her missing child would be a purely exciting event for a psychopath.

IMO, BD had several days in which to question Shawn regarding key issues in this case, like "why did he lie about being fired?". After all, she didn't kick him out until after NYE.

Yet, we're told she "just never got around" to asking him those questions.

Right.

For the record, it would be very inappropriate to diagnose someone that has not been evaluated. Psychopathy is by no means an excuse for anything. Prisons are full of people who meet the criterion for psychopathy. Any form of personality disorder is not able to be used in an insanity defense or to lessen charges against an offender. I suggest that he has some psychoathic tendencies if he took H and had so many of the other characteristics that we look for. I do agree with you that many of the people that do bad things in general are labeled as a psychopath, when in reality they only have some antisocial personality traits.

I used the wrong word when I said excuse, I meant looking for a reason for his actions when sometimes the only reason there is, is some people are just evil.

It would be so interesting to see what Hailey's teacher's opinion would be.
Teachers know about problems a home, change in the child's emotions etc.

I see a bunch of inquiries about BD trying to get answers from SA. If he is the person who took Hailey, that combined with all of the other stuff we know, he is exhibiting some psychopathic tendencies. If he actually is a psychopath, BD asking him for answers would be like throwing kids at a pedophile. Getting a chance to torture a mother about her missing child would be a purely exciting event for a psychopath.

Just to clarify, I believe efforts to 'ask' now would be a day (month) late and a dollar short IMO. I am surprised that she didn't ask at the time.

His responses may have been lies, which would serve to implicate him further (possibly) but the fact that BD didn't even ask is unbelievable to me.

I'd feed his darn psychopathy if it helped me find my child.

I used the wrong word when I said excuse, I meant looking for a reason for his actions when sometimes the only reason there is, is some people are just evil.

I hate to say it, but I agree there are some cases where that appears to be the only plausible answer. It would sure be nice to be able to call it something else though so that maybe we could study it, learn all there is to know about it, and possibly identify and fix it before something tragic like this happens.

A girl child ain't safe in a family of men.
Sometimes women also.
I think about this quote everytime one of our young girls go missing or exploited ! It just angers me so much !!!!:maddening::maddening::maddening: NOT to say all men ! Just the ones that hurt little girls !

Just to clarify, I believe efforts to 'ask' now would be a day (month) late and a dollar short IMO. I am surprised that she didn't ask at the time.

His responses may have been lies, which would serve to implicate him further (possibly) but the fact that BD didn't even ask is unbelievable to me.

I understand the thought, but feeding it wouldn't help. Persons with that particular psychological makeup will not ever just be compassionate and give up the information. They will keep stringing it out. They may give up something if they think that it will benefit them. Their motives are all self serving.

I understand the thought, but feeding it wouldn't help. Persons with that particular psychological makeup will not ever just be compassionate and give up the information. They will keep stringing it out. They may give up something if they think that it will benefit them. Their motives are all self serving.

I have a sociopath in my family, and in my experience, you are correct. They will not show compassion or empathy and you'll want to smack the smirk of their face as they revel in your pain. BUT.....their self serving arrogance can trip them up, they will divulge things that were previously unclear.

You just have to have the stomach to keep asking.

However I'm not sure BD is sincere enough to actually show him enough pain for it to register, he is more likely to be enjoying the fact that he can control what she says (It's not true ---- but her lack of clarity does point toward unwavering support).

If he is involved and a Psychopath, he is enjoying the celebrity/power that BD offers him every time she opens her mouth. She is feeding the wrong end of this beast. Play with his mind and stop kissing his behind.

Just to clarify, I believe efforts to 'ask' now would be a day (month) late and a dollar short IMO. I am surprised that she didn't ask at the time.His responses may have been lies, which would serve to implicate him further (possibly) but the fact that BD didn't even ask is unbelievable to me.

maybe she knew/knows all the answers........no need to ask.........BBM

Is there any empty semi trucks just sitting around.. just the trailer parts?
We have a couple trucking companies around here and I was driving past 1 this morning and they have a bunch of old useless rusted trailers sitting on the property they didn't look like they were padlocked shut or anything... just a thought....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim