TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #46

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are absolutely correct NSS. I work with 7 or 8 psychopaths daily and they are exactly like this. They take great pride in what they feel they "control". I am interested to know if he has new posts up on his MM site, or if he is laying low on that for a while since everyone knows about it.

If he did this, he has some place that he is able to share with "like minded" individuals. It is no fun to know this dirty little secret if there is noone to share it with and build your "street cred". Maybe it would be beneficial to see if there are other such forums that glorify this type of behavior and see if anyone is posting familiar sounding information.

This may have been covered on another thread, but . .

WHY hasn't Hailey's family contacted Tim Miller and EquuSearch to help in their search for Hailey ? ? :banghead:

:great:There is a great article today on Tim Miller and TES in my local newspaper. :woohoo: :woohoo:

"Founder of rescue group that found body in river is motivated by death of his teenage daughter"

Published: Thursday, January 27, 2011, 8:00 AM
By Bob Ross, The Times-Picayune

http://www.nola.com/news/index.ssf/2...texas_res.html
-------------------------------------------------------------

I hope the family contacts Tim and TES to help find Hailey.

Hope

WHY hasn't Hailey's family contacted Tim Miller and EquuSearch to help in their search for Hailey ? ? :banghead:

:great:There is a great article today on Tim Miller and TES in my local newspaper. :woohoo: :woohoo:

"Founder of rescue group that found body in river is motivated by death of his teenage daughter"

Hope

we talked about that in the previous thread.. I asked the same thing or why they couldn't just search the water. :)

Hope

They have been contacted and are on standby.

You are absolutely correct NSS. I work with 7 or 8 psychopaths daily and they are exactly like this. They take great pride in what they feel they "control". I am interested to know if he has new posts up on his MM site, or if he is laying low on that for a while since everyone knows about it.

If he did this, he has some place that he is able to share with "like minded" individuals. It is no fun to know this dirty little secret if there is noone to share it with and build your "street cred". Maybe it would be beneficial to see if there are other such forums that glorify this type of behavior and see if anyone is posting familiar sounding information.

You know I have been wondering about the fact that no one has come forward with just a little bit of information. I can't imagine that SA would remain silent and not share his adventure with someone. Plus I don't think he did this alone and I don't believe BD was involved at all either. jmo

He hasn't had any new posts, and last time he was logged on was Sat Jan 08 at 1:35 am. His last post was on the afternoon of the 7th, so I'm betting he logged on to check what his fellow posters were saying about him (they are all pretty much disgusted with him if he actually did something to Hailey).

I have been wondering the same thing. When was school out for Xmas vacation? Who all did she spend time with before Xmas day? Extended family etc. If they went to different families xmas doings ? Who all was there ? To many ???????? IMO I am sure LE has done all of this leg work, talking to folks etc. And maybe we don't need to know all the details, but we sure would like to !

You know looking around at different family sites,I've found that one side even states away are keeping up with the Find Hailey sites,talking about her,getting people involved.But on the other side,the one she babysat for,has glamour shots she had taken of herself,barely mentioned Hailey at all and I was just amazed at the lack of mentioning Hailey at all.I'm not sure if this is the relative that DD went to live with,but there's not even mention of him.So what do family members really think?I noticed when BD has looked at the camera to talk to Hailey,she speaks more like Hailey has runaway.Is this the feeling of the one side?Have they been convinced of this by someone?What all family members is LE talking about at the beginning saying inconsistencies and lies and is it because they know more of things that have went on this last year?

I'll volunteer.

I've been pondering the SAR aspects of this and several recent cases lately and what is going wrong. For me it begins at organization and management of the incident. This all seems quite straightforward to me, but I am really starting to see that in a lot of departments they just don't have the training. There are some FEMA courses online that I think should be mandatory. They seem easy to me, but I am not so sure I'm a fair judge. So, it got me to thinking and wondering about something. I would like to do an "experiment" of sorts. I need a couple of volunteers to take a FEMA Incident Command System course. It takes about 3 hours online, there is no cost at all. There is an exam at the end, again, no cost. I don't so much care about the exam as I do finding out how difficult/easy the course is for people. I'm wondering if it is like reading something in Greek to most, or if it's easy. Any takers?

We have to remember that CD was picked up right at the beginning of this for "other reasons". LE love to be able to do this to question people about another issue. And I'm sure he was interrogated thoroughly during that time. And obviously LE are satisfied that everything he said panned out.

MOO

Sidetracking a little here...

In February 2010, when Shawn called the police, he was informed that he had an open warrant. Did they take him in then? If not, couldn't they do so now? His lawyer is not (AFAIK) representing him on that charge, whatever it may have been. I think that was from Scurry County, though.

I know some of us have been skeptical (myself included) of BD's claim that SA had only been living with her since last August, and have wondered if he had lived there longer. I've suspected he's moved in & out (BD said they had a "rocky" relationship) over the course of the past 3 years.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/13/ng.01.html

GRACE: Ms. Jones -- Ms. Jones, your theory that the live-in boyfriend sexually attacked the little girl and that he killed her when she threatened to tell -- what do you base that on?

JONES: Because Hailey had told me (INAUDIBLE) him been living there in the past that he would walk around at nighttime, and the hall light would be on, and she could see his shadow at her door, at the foot of the door. She could see his legs at the foot of the door, just at her door, just standing there. And it scared her. And I don`t know, things just don`t add up that Monday. Why would he leave his job? He didn`t quit, he just left his job.

According to her paternal grandmother, Hailey had told her that SA was living there when Hailey was 11. I think this bit of info may have been overlooked because we were blown away by the creepy nighttime lurking behavior.

It wouldn't surprise me if BD moved him in shortly after they began dating. Based on the above statements of CD's mother, this contradicts what BD has wanted everyone to believe about how long she & SA have been living together. I think it's another example of how BD twists the truth. MOO

It is very curious. I'm betting LE talked to all Hailey's friends and have some insight. I'd like to see Hailey's calls and texts for the few days leading up to 12/27 almost as much as I'd like to see SA/BD's. Bet they hold clues...

From Christmas Day until the 26th, Hailey was at her Dad's. What phone did she have access to there? Landline? Someone's cell? Landline calls are harder to trace, especially local calls of short duration, but if she used Clint or N's cell, there would be information there. I'm sure it has been erased by now though. :(

:fence:

I know some of us have been skeptical (myself included) of BD's claim that SA had only been living with her since last August, and have wondered if he had lived there longer. I've suspected he's moved in & out (BD said they had a "rocky" relationship) over the course of the past 3 years.

GRACE: Ms. Jones -- Ms. Jones, your theory that the live-in boyfriend sexually attacked the little girl and that he killed her when she threatened to tell -- what do you base that on?

JONES: Because Hailey had told me (INAUDIBLE) him been living there in the past that he would walk around at nighttime, and the hall light would be on, and she could see his shadow at her door, at the foot of the door. She could see his legs at the foot of the door, just at her door, just standing there. And it scared her. And I don`t know, things just don`t add up that Monday. Why would he leave his job? He didn`t quit, he just left his job.

According to her paternal grandmother, Hailey had told her that SA was living there when Hailey was 11. I think this bit of info may have been overlooked because we were blown away by the creepy nighttime lurking behavior.

It wouldn't surprise me if BD moved him in shortly after they began dating. Based on the above statements of CD's mother, this contradicts what BD has wanted everyone to believe about how long she & SA have been living together. I think it's another example of how BD twists the truth. MOO

Right,because when BD first talked on the phone to NG she said SA went home and quickly changed it to he stopped by the house.Seeing the changing stories,we don't really know how long he's been there.We also don't know if all that's been happening this last year has been kept quiet and said to be something else and now because of that,people might believe she is actually a runaway.

I think when it's gotten to this point of time,all family members Hailey was closely involved with should be polygraphed,because I really feel someone knows more than they're saying.

I've been pondering the SAR aspects of this and several recent cases lately and what is going wrong. For me it begins at organization and management of the incident. This all seems quite straightforward to me, but I am really starting to see that in a lot of departments they just don't have the training. There are some FEMA courses online that I think should be mandatory. They seem easy to me, but I am not so sure I'm a fair judge. So, it got me to thinking and wondering about something. I would like to do an "experiment" of sorts. I need a couple of volunteers to take a FEMA Incident Command System course. It takes about 3 hours online, there is no cost at all. There is an exam at the end, again, no cost. I don't so much care about the exam as I do finding out how difficult/easy the course is for people. I'm wondering if it is like reading something in Greek to most, or if it's easy. Any takers?

The Agency I work for had all upper management take this. In my Region alone 56 people took it. I have the files with the completed program certificates all passed.

I'll take it too.

Have you got a link? I did a google search and it came up with a 2005 Test Information Page, but I get a 404 Error when I click the link for the online test.

ETA Never Mind...

She seems to be putting all her eggs into the hairdresser siting basket which if I'm not mistaken, points right at CD and NS?

MOO

She of course can put her eggs in any basket she would like to put them in.. but the investigation is proving she'll be left egg-LESS if that indeed turns out to be her choice...

~snipped~
Kampfer stated investigators haven’t been able to corroborate any witnesses seeing Hailey on December 27, the day she supposedly disappeared while on the way to spend the night with a friend.
“Taking the electronic data and mixing it in, the time tables don’t match up,” he said.
~end snip~

http://www.ccitynews.net/news/story/2011/01/investigators-tighten-numbers

Is there any empty semi trucks just sitting around.. just the trailer parts?
We have a couple trucking companies around here and I was driving past 1 this morning and they have a bunch of old useless rusted trailers sitting on the property they didn't look like they were padlocked shut or anything... just a thought....

Actually there was a case in Houston about a year ago where the body of a woman was found inside of an unused semi trailer weeks after disappearing.

I just keep thinking about Elizabeth who babysat for Salinas,they knew him 6 years and the mother said he treated her kids good.He had taken her home many times after babysitting,at what point did his feelings change or had her been planning this a long time and waited for that opportunity?Were there any signs of this,were they overlooked?Did this wife of his see things and just brushed them away?I just wonder if there were signs in Hailey's home that were overlooked and did she keep quiet because even as we see in news articles,she's not first and would she have been believed.There's got to be a reason why Hailey kept leaving this year,living with relatives,friends and has spent most nights with CD in the last month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim