2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
On HLN, an analyst just mentioned that the state neglected to lay a foundation for motive with Anthony Lazzaro, by getting him to discuss that while he liked Caylee, he did not want kids around.

This is really bugging me and I really hope the state gets this on re-direct. I will be sick if they don't. I feel it is so important to motive.

JB is pointing out that there was a gas station near the Amscot? :waitasec:

HHBP to JB: "I don't know where you're going right now.."

None of us do, your honor.

hhjp: "you can show him the photograph right now...I don't know where you are going... but you can show him the photograph"

Why is Jose still talking about the photograph that was objected to (and sustained?)

JB asks to show witness photo of Amscot
Judge says okay, but where are you going?
You can show photo to the witness, but make sure jury doesn't see it
JB wants TL to agree that there is a gas station by the Amscot
Photo did not refresh TL's recollection, but agreed there was a gas station in the photo

Whats in the picture that isn't allowed to be shown of Amscott and why?

On HLN, an analyst just mentioned that the state neglected to lay a foundation for motive with Anthony Lazzaro, by getting him to discuss that while he liked Caylee, he did not want kids around.

This is really bugging me and I really hope the state gets this on re-direct. I will be sick if they don't. I feel it is so important to motive.

ATTENTION SA: see above!

Doesn't refresh his recollection, but does he see the gas station [in t photo], yes.

Okay??? So there was a gas station?? Now what?? He jumps around so much and never makes his point... not that I think he has any??

Loved that TL said that it did not refresh his memory, but yes, he can see there is a gas station in the photo. This is going to be one LOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGGG trial at this rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX