2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay... I'm confused. JB adamant about proving there is a gas station next to Amscot, which IMO is detrimental to ICA. She could have just walked over, borrowed a gas can and put gas in the car. She was dumping the death car, VERY apparent.

But now... we're onto a video? Oh wait, back on running out of gas. This is getting me DIZZY!

I think JB is trying to show that casey was not afraid at all of TL coming near her car and smelling it because there was a gas station nearby she could have used?

Frank George was overruled...JB looked shocked!!!!

Then he delays his question.

Did he think he was the one overruled??

OMG...I think he did.

tony doesnt remebmber which statement he gave that he ran out of gas

Why is Jose still talking about the photograph that was objected to (and sustained?)

Because he's not really an attorney. He just plays one on TV.

I'm confused... If the car "broke down", why did they go get gas cans from the shed? Didn't ICA say her father would get the car fixed? If there was a gas station next to the Amscot, why did they go to the Anthony home to get the gas cans. What am I missing?

Ok for those at home - or work - JB is consistently blubbering and stumbling over questions in regard to the running out of gas and when and who poured the gas. He's again asked for more time to look for something and has had the judge instruct him on 'court procedure'

He wants to recall witness tomorrow now.

How long is the rest of the cross, per HHJP

20 mins

HHJP says ok we'll come back tomorrow.

JB giggling about acustics ... again

Um......he has only 20 more minutes of questions for TL, but he's going to save it for tomorrow and make him come back?

I would think the jury would like this to move along quicker. Recess for the evening. JB has 20 minutes of cross left for the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuryus