April 15th Hearing

OK, the schedule has been posted. I was kind of right:

http://garrido.eldoradocourt.org

When: Thursday, May 20, 2010 at 1:00 p.m.
Where: Department 7 located at 2850 Fairlane Court, Placerville, CA 95667
Re: Order to Show Cause RE: Witness Failure to Appear

When: Friday, June 25, 2010 at 1:00 p.m.
Re: Further Pre-Prelim

When: Thursday, October 7th, 2010 at 8:30 a.m.
Re: Preliminary Hearing

Thanks! The hearing in October will be a preliminary hearing, so it seems like the ball is rolling. How long after preliminary hearings do trials usually begin?

Dr. Doogie and , I have another question for you: How did PG and NG react when it was mentioned that Jaycee and the girls want no contact with them?

i am like katie, i have zero sympathy for nancy.

first off, she married this guy knowing full well what he was. even if he never kidnapped another girl/woman before jaycee, she still had 2 and a half/3 years to leave him. then she had the chance to let jaycee go, call the cops, call jaycee'parents........ANYTHING when garrido was locked up in 1993.......and she did NOTHING. i know there's debate on whether she participated in the rapes or not,but to me it is irrelevent. she did nothing to stop them and in court papers, jaycee says she cleaned up after them (ugh). she is a sick, disgusting excuse for a human being and even less for a woman.

let her rot.

They did not from what I could see. On the other hand, I'm sure they weren't hearing it for the first time. Jaycee and the girl's new attorney had filed a response to that effect a couple days earlier, I'm sure Phil and Nancy know about it.

Yeah, I'd be surprised if they hadn't heard about it prior to the hearing, but it would have been nice to see a wince or two. LOL.

Thanks for your response, by the way. The media accounts often leave out things like their tone of voice/body language, and those are things I can't help but find interesting.

LOL! Those pics are from ! I wonder how we can motivate him to enter a dissertation this time? :waitasec:
So proud of , he gave us so much information we did not have to channel it.. LOL
( I could not resist this one)
I love his one liners anyway, they are straight to the point.

i am like katie, i have zero sympathy for nancy.

first off, she married this guy knowing full well what he was. even if he never kidnapped another girl/woman before jaycee, she still had 2 and a half/3 years to leave him. then she had the chance to let jaycee go, call the cops, call jaycee'parents........ANYTHING when garrido was locked up in 1993.......and she did NOTHING. i know there's debate on whether she participated in the rapes or not,but to me it is irrelevent. she did nothing to stop them and in court papers, jaycee says she cleaned up after them (ugh). she is a sick, disgusting excuse for a human being and even less for a woman.

let her rot.
She needs to live someplace jail is the best place.:croc:
she is useless on the outside, and a hazard to humanity.

For some reason, PG reminds me of Count Orlok from Nosferatu. LOL.

Nosferatu2.jpg
I noticed that this creep just dresses better. :)

Yeah, I'd be surprised if they hadn't heard about it prior to the hearing, but it would have been nice to see a wince or two. LOL.

Thanks for your response, by the way. The media accounts often leave out things like their tone of voice/body language, and those are things I can't help but find interesting.

I'm sure that his attorney would have explained the most probable outcome to him prior, so it wouldn't have been a surprise.

she did nothing to stop them and in court papers, jaycee says she cleaned up after them (ugh).

Which court papers were those? I don't recall seeing anything about the specifics of what happened in filings that have been released. If you have a link handy could you add it? Thanks.

hold on. i think it was in the feb 11 filings when the journal entries came out

can never find anythng when i need it.

will get it monday or someone will send it for me.

i will be away from my computer most of monday so if someonelse can find it and re post it i'd appreciate it. it seems to have dissapeared from the threads here.

i know for almost certian it was involved with the feb 11 prosuctorial response to the defense motions for the feb 26 hearing, and also included jaycee's diary excerpts

I'm sure that his attorney would have explained the most probable outcome to him prior, so it wouldn't have been a surprise.
Probably not what he had in mind though, when he screamed that Jaycee needed an attorney!

Probably not what he had in mind though, when he screamed that Jaycee needed an attorney!

i originally thought him and the bride of frankenstein would be pissed they nor there lawyers could contact jayceee, and they probably are.

but i think they feel its mitigated by the fact they cant talk to each other......

still cannot find that info about nancy, can someone help me out? i know i didnt imagine it.

Hi everyone :) I am back. Actually never went away just dont' always log in. Ok Kbl. Is this the site you were thinking about.

http://www.accessinterviews.com/interviews/view/16542

This is that witch Patricia claiming her innocence interview. In it she say Jaycee was never complaining and always helping out around the house. aka maid slave.

Actually that article is a bit strange. All through it Patricia is saying that she believed Jaycee and the girls we re Phil's children. Then, toward the end of the article she is shocked that the girls are Phil's. Maybe they left the part out about "and Jaycee the mom" or something. And she totally left out the part that when Jaycee came to live in the back yard she was still selling real estate. Oh well, back to work.

jazz i was looking for docs that said nancy used to clean up in the sheds after......well you know what he did there.

i swear it was posted here sometime around when jaycees journal entries came out

So these were court documents that said that?

*going to search again.*

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deluhg01
Back