General Discussion Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling she was wearing a black tank and white shorts and going out to see the other guy. Can't remember his name now until this case burns into my brain. :floorlaugh:

I think OP got very mad as has the narcissistic qualities of control and snapping once loses control.

The day before Valentine's Day is not a coincidence. :twocents:

Could be, except that she had sent a text back to her friend/housemate Gina that she would be staying at Oscar's that night.

Plus it was late and I don't think young women are out driving there in the dark for security reasons.

If messages have been read, I can see the trial being held up whilst OP's DT determine how it affects his case. The DT will use every opportunity available to them to delay the trial.

Sheesh, now a fourth description of clothing; this is the first I have heard this description!

1. Nightgown
2. Black tank top and white shorts
3. Oscar's shorts and tee shirt
4. Black sweat top and long pants

Its difficult for me to believe OP and/or his friends would be able to change clothes on a lifeless body with all of the blood that must have been there. However, it is an interesting thing to ponder!

:detective:

Hi all !
BIB1 I can't understand why it is so hard to tell what exactly she was wearing ? Could have kind of significance imo..

BIB2 Seems hard to believe but don' forget that we have scapegoat Botha who contemplated the murder scene not anyone else(!) BTW what happened to OP's precious watch is it found ?:floorlaugh:

Can't wait for tomorrow ...:genie:

Miraculously found bullet by the DT..Hımmm..

http://www.wildabouttrial.com/one_off/pistorius-trial-the-pieces-of-the-puzzle/

''And what about the stray bullet? Investigators initially missed one bullet that did not hit Steenkamp and which was later found in the toilet bowl. Pistorius fired four times and she was hit three times, in the head, arm and hip. Could this bullet be the warning shot to show Pistorius was trying to warn an intruder? A hole in the door may tell.''

I need to get caught up on this case again because I can't imagine how in the world he can be found not guilty.

Then again we know anything is possible in a trial.

The police initially thought he did have drugs in his home however, they were found to be herbal supplements.

I didn't know that was ever confirmed publicly. Would you have a link for that?

thanks!

Am unable to find a streaming coverage that isn't behind a pay-wall.

If I'm correct..... then the comment "broadcasting the proceedings would go a long way to dispelling the perception that the rich and poor were treated differently by the country’s justice system" goes up in a puff of smoke.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...roadcast-on-TV-rules-South-African-judge.html

I sincerely trust that I am wrong.

"Blade Runner Oscar Pistorius isn’t letting his upcoming murder trial for the shooting death of his model girlfriend stop him from partying, it was reported Monday.
Pistorius was spotted recently cavorting with pals at a trendy Johannesburg nightclub, witnesses told Britain’s The Sun newspaper.

And, in a shocking show of poor taste, he was downing shots of alcohol known as “shooters,” the paper reported."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/wor...-nears-report-article-1.1317892#ixzz2ur4CVHUn

This is an old article but serves to illustrate OP's completely inappropriate behaviour. It happened a few weeks after he had murdered Reeva. Now, according to his team, he wishes to be portrayed as a quiet, grieving individual. Who is going to "buy" that.

I never really followed this case. I assumed it was an accident. Due to my PTSD and anxiety my husband still scares me when he comes up on me from another room or outside. THATS why I can no longer have a gun. My first thought is not "oh that's my husband I'm safe" my first thought is "OMGWHATDOIDOHOWDOIGETOUTWHATSGOINGTOHAPPENDOTHEYHAVEAWEAPONAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHWHYMEISMYHUSBANDSAFEOMGOMGOMGSAVEMECALL911WHERESMYPHONEWHYISNTMYDOGBARKINGISMYDOGDEADNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO oh it's just my husband"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am unable to find a streaming coverage that isn't behind a pay-wall.

If I'm correct..... then the comment "broadcasting the proceedings would go a long way to dispelling the perception that the rich and poor were treated differently by the country’s justice system" goes up in a puff of smoke.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...roadcast-on-TV-rules-South-African-judge.html

I sincerely trust that I am wrong.

I posted a link for live streaming a few days ago that i thought was free, but ALAS! They just put up a pay wall. Its $20 US, good for the entire trial. Not a bad price, but still not free.

http://oscartrialstream.dstv.com/Default.aspx

I haven't decided yet if i will subscribe.

This article doesnt confirm what LE's test results were though. I have never read that LE findings were that it was "an herbal remedy." This was stated by "Oscar's representatives."

Snippets from the article:

Oscar Pistorius' representatives have named the substance found in his bedroom after the shooting death of his girlfriend as Testis compositum and said Wednesday it is an herbal remedy used 'in aid of muscle recovery.'

A product called Testis compositum is also marketed as a sexual enhancer, good for lack of stamina. Some online retailers advertise oral and injectable forms as testosterone boosters and say it can aid sexual performance.

"South African police said during Pistorius' bail hearing that they found needles in Pistorius' bedroom along with the substance, which they initially named as testosterone. Prosecutors later withdrew that statement identifying the substance and said it had been sent for laboratory tests and couldn't be named until those tests were completed.

Pistorius family spokesperson Lunice Johnston said in an email to The Associated Press on Wednesday that the athlete's lawyers had confirmed that the substance is Testis compositum. In court last week, Pistorius' defense lawyer Barry Roux said the substance was not banned by sports authorities, but it had been unclear what it was and what the exact name was."

It would be important not only to confirm that it is "an herbal remedy," but to confirm that this "herbal remedy" was in injectable form since needles were found in Oscar's bedroom.

TY so much for this link, TigerBalm!

I've followed this case from the beginning, although I took a break from it for the past few months.

I'm going to bed extra early tonight so I can get up to watch the trial.

:tantrum: It starts at midnight here. I'm in PST.

I think i'm going to set my iPhone to wake me up and I will tune in.

Thanks TigerBalm for the link! :rocker:

This trial will be difficult. I was an admirer of Bladerunner as an Olympian.
What a waste.
I can only hope that justice will be served.

Could be, except that she had sent a text back to her friend/housemate Gina that she would be staying at Oscar's that night.

Plus it was late and I don't think young women are out driving there in the dark for security reasons.

Here's a theory, just a theory:

Ok... She may not have been going out to see the other guy, but perhaps she was communicating with him late at night and thought OP was sleeping, then he woke up.

Without his prosthetics on and in bed, he pulled the gun out of nightstand and she ran and locked herself into the bathroom. This is where I believed she screamed.

He started to shoot. Still not sure if he put hisprosthetics on first or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simwolves