General Discussion Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
This video gives most of the history of this case. It was filmed in December 2013 in Labia Theatre in Cape Town

Many thanks for the link. However, I left with a strong feeling that this guy is an OP apologist. What did you think?

These are some of the symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/07/dating-a-psychopath_n_4378946.html

Thanks Estelle. I am not too sure that I agree with the comments elsewhere that he is a psychopath, sociopath, narcissistic psychopath, etc but I do feel he probably has a personality disorder at some level. If he is so religious and feels he will be judged at some future time, why has he not admitted he killed her in a fit of rage after an argument. That may well have tempered any judgement but he obviously needs to be seen as "whiter than white".

Watch live: Oscar Pistorius murder trial
Follow events from Pretoria as paralympic athlete Oscar Pistorius appears in court accused of murdering his girlfriend, the model Reeva Steenkamp.

THIS LIVE EVENT WILL START MONDAY MARCH 3 1000 GMT

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor.../Watch-live-Oscar-Pistorius-murder-trial.html

This is the trial I have been waiting for! :loveyou:

Question: Did Oscar take drugs?

I can't wait for the projectory experts to testify too.

The Dateline episode was well made and there are ALOT of witnesses.

The prosecution will try to convince the court that Pistorius is a reckless man who has a macabre fascination with weapons, while the defence will tell the story of an anxious man, traumatised by crime - a man who never forgets that he has no legs.

"There is of course his body image and self esteem. That will play a big role in the overall psychological profile," said forensic psychiatrist Tuviah Zabow.

http://www.enca.com/south-africa/oscar-man-behind-smiles-medals

Gee whiz. From where I'm sitting, that looks pretty weak. Doesn't fit with my opinion. I'd better do a fast catch up with the reading. Thanks Estelle.

Items of interests:The texts , and RS was fully dressed when he shot at the door, will OP take the stand?

The prosecution will try to convince the court that Pistorius is a reckless man who has a macabre fascination with weapons, while the defence will tell the story of an anxious man, traumatised by crime - a man who never forgets that he has no legs.

"There is of course his body image and self esteem. That will play a big role in the overall psychological profile," said forensic psychiatrist Tuviah Zabow.

http://www.enca.com/south-africa/oscar-man-behind-smiles-medals

BBM~ I don't buy the psychological suffering card. blah blah.

Everyone has flaws, and not having legs is traumatic, but it happened as a child.

Get over it. He achieved a dream that millions of people could never even have a chance at.

He has created his own hell. :moo:

Gee whiz. From where I'm sitting, that looks pretty weak. Doesn't fit with my opinion. I'd better do a fast catch up with the reading. Thanks Estelle.

From what I've read and seen, deep down he's more like a very angry and resentful man.

The pair were browsing the food section just before 10:30pm on February 4 last year. Blissfully unaware of the security cameras, the pair chatted and laughed, relaxed and at ease with each other. At some point the athlete leaned over and kissed Steenkamp

http://www.enca.com/south-africa/cctv-footage-shows-oscar-reeva-love

Thanks for this clip Estelle! :seeya:

Just from my perspective after viewing this video, OP seems like he is trying to give RS attention and she is pulling away.

I wonder how he reacts if someone where to comment on his prosthetics?

This is the trial I have been waiting for! :loveyou:

Question: Did Oscar take drugs?

I can't wait for the projectory experts to testify too.

The Dateline episode was well made and there are ALOT of witnesses.

The police initially thought he did have drugs in his home however, they were found to be herbal supplements.

Items of interests:The texts , and RS was fully dressed when he shot at the door, will OP take the stand?

I doubt it since he made that written statement to the police. I think the prosecution could have a field day cross examining him on that at this point.

I am not sure I have read this before but for me the article does not load/scroll easily and I may well have given up. Also I cannot cut and paste anything from the piece so I have retyped the sentence where a Medic who was on the scene stated what Reeva had been wearing at the time of her death.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/187254618...torius-and-Reeva-Steenkamp-Part-I-The-Killing

“However, what Reeva had been wearing when she was gunned down is not clear. The Medic interviewed by the Week-end Argus, who had arrived at the scene before Botha, said that Steenkemp had been wearing “a black sweat top and long pants but no shoes”.

This sounds as though she may have been in a sweat shirt and jogging bottoms at the time of her death.

No doubt all will become clear very soon.

Sheesh, now a fourth description of clothing; this is the first I have heard this description!

1. Nightgown
2. Black tank top and white shorts
3. Oscar's shorts and tee shirt
4. Black sweat top and long pants

Its difficult for me to believe OP and/or his friends would be able to change clothes on a lifeless body with all of the blood that must have been there. However, it is an interesting thing to ponder!

:detective:

Sheesh, now a fourth description of clothing; this is the first I have heard this description!

1. Nightgown
2. Black tank top and white shorts
3. Oscar's shorts and tee shirt
4. Black sweat top and long pants

Its difficult for me to believe OP and/or his friends would be able to change clothes on a lifeless body with all of the blood that must have been there. However, it is an interesting thing to ponder!

:detective:

I have a feeling she was wearing a black tank and white shorts and going out to see the other guy. Can't remember his name now until this case burns into my brain. :floorlaugh:

I think OP got very mad as has the narcissistic qualities of control and snapping once loses control.

The day before Valentine's Day is not a coincidence. :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member