Leah Remini sues Church of Scientology for alleged stalking and harassment in 2023

The harassing members are bullies and cowards who don't announce the evil entity they are acting for. It will be difficult to prove it's specifically Scientologists unless they dropped calling cards. Is it them? Of course it is, logic tells us this. Can that be proven without physical evidence? Doubtful and that's the difference between logic and the law.
Good luck, Lisa, I hope the judge rules if your favor.
I agree, it would be difficult to prove. I find it difficult to even follow all of it, it seems like an obsession to me. Jmo.

They say a new "schmuck" or a "fool" is born every minute, but as time goes on I can't see the "church" of "Scientology" not experiencing a sharp decreased in new recruits. The money well will have to start drying up at some point.

That said, I'm not hopeful for this at all. They still hold wayyyyy too much power even if it seems like 90% of the public hates them. I mean Shelly's missing persons case is included in lots of true crime/conspiracy/supernatural type videos on YouTube. LOTS of the youngin's are aware.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back