Message of Support to the Social Worker

Dear Lady,

YOU did not weild the hatchet, nor did you strike the match. YOU were only following the dictates of the court.

YOU were nothing more than a pawn in a justice system gone rouge, one where the balance of the scales was tipped in favor of the guilty. Dear Lady, YOU did your best.

God bless and keep you.

Please know that you are in no way responsible for what has happened. I pray that the Lord keeps angels walking withyou until you can find your own way again. The prayers of many are with you=please feel their healing. You truly did all you could, and Charlie and Braden know you loved them.
We are all here if you need us.

I'm so sorry for you, I know you must be suffering in an agony of guilt, but there was nothing you could have done...had the boys not run ahead of you, we'd have read of your death as well as theirs. it wasnt your time to go, you belong here still helping more children <3

May every day take you one step further away from the nightmare of that Sunday. I am grateful that you did not feel the wrath of powell, that he did not harm you, as well. As heartbreaking as it is to know what happened to Charlie and Braden, try to take comfort in the knowledge that they are with their mother now.

Take care of yourself, be kind to yourself; this was beyond your control. Get away for a bit; I recommend a few days on the beach in Hawaii. Lie back, listen to the sound of the waves and feel the warmth of the sand beneath you. take care, Jacie

I read that you cried when you called your husband, saying "They trusted me, they trusted me". You did not betray their trust, you were a good thing in their life.

No one is to blame but Josh Powell, an evil monster. Don't let him win by destroying your life as well. Your other 'kids' need you, so many more will need you and so look after yourself and grieve but know you could not have changed anything. Hugs

I'm so sorry for what you experienced. Thank you for doing your best to help.

Please disregard sentiments that disagree, people are misplacing their anger.

I wish you healing and strength.

You did everything you could to save those sweet boys. What Josh Powell did, in no way shape or form, is on your shoulders, though I understand you may feel like it rests there because of your compassion and humanity, it's just not true, and I'm so sorry you're having to deal with those feelings. You are a victim. I hope you find the strength to get through this trauma.

Blessings.

God Bless you and may you find comfort in knowing you did everything you could. I'm just so thankful you did not enter that house. (((hugs)))

After you've grieved for those little boys, and allowed the shock of what happened to you to subside, I hope you are able to move on. I hope you are able to go back to your life knowing that you did your best, that what happened was not something you could prevent and that the only person at fault is no longer walking this planet.

You are in my thoughts.

To Charlie and Braden's Case Worker And Friend:

You and I do not know one another nor will we ever meet, but through statements from your family and friends I have learned much about you.

I've learned of your dedication and devotion to your job:

She had worked with the boys for a long time, forming a bond with them.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...lls-of-social-worker-at-powell-murder-suicide

I've learned that you faced evil with no fear:

I've seen your heart and job's true motovation:

I've felt your pain:

The husband told KING5 she made a distraught call to him after the fire, repeatedly saying about the boys: "They trusted me, they trusted me."

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...lls-of-social-worker-at-powell-murder-suicide

And yes, I've learned of your still trying to comprehend the evil you witnessed:

&#8220;She just keeps replaying in her head what happened, and she stops and she gets this look in her face, and there&#8217;s nothing we can do for her,&#8221;

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/crime-law/caseworker-who-witness-explosion-powell-home-beyon/nHWbb/

There are no easy answers for the emotional distress and trumoil surrounding your life at this moment. I can only pray that God above will grant you peace in the certain knowledge that these two little boys are now safe in the arms of his Angels.

My heart breaks for you and the horror you were witness to. You were witness to evil. My thoughts and Prayers are with you during this terribly difficult time :rose:

As someone who has benefited first hand from the services of knowledgeable and dedicated social workers, thank you for everything you did on behalf of Charlie and Braden. Nobody becomes a social worker to be famous or get rich, or to have an impressive title behind your name. Social work is a calling for someone with a servant's heart, for the true believers who know that the only way to make the world a better place is one day and one person at a time. I'm so sorry for the pain you must be experiencing as I know you cared about Charlie and Braden.

Nobody goes into your field for money or for glory... your job is a difficult and often thankless one. You do what you do for the children and their families. You cared for Charlie and Braden, and did your best to save their precious lives. This is in no way your fault, and I hope you know that. You did your best in a horrific situation. You told your husband "they trusted me"... yes, they did trust you, but they don't blame you for what happened. I know they don't. I'm so thankful you didn't lose your life as well that day. Please take care of yourself and know that there are many people thinking of you, praying for you, and hoping that you can heal from this horrible tragedy. [[[hugs]]]

Please know that none of this was your fault. No one of any intelligence holds you responsible in any manner whatsoever. No one could have predicted the depth of this monster's depravity - no one.

God bless you and yours! I pray for your healing from this horror that has affected us all so deeply.

Like someone else said here I hope we never know your name. As if we do then we know how cruel the public can be because thier will always be people saying you did not do enough . Well to those people I say you are dead wrong.This woman dud everything she could . She made the call she knocked on the windows . What else could she do.
I would never want to be in her position. May God wrap his loving arms around you sweet lady and comfort you as I have a feeling when you close your eyes you see the scene all over again in your head.
May you also know I for one here on Websleuths say a prayer for you that in time somehow someway this horrible ordeal will fade in mind.

God Bless you
JDB

You have been in my thoughts and prayers since the moment I heard what happened. No one could have done better, truly. I hope you feel heard and supported by people around you during this time and if you don't, PLEASE tell someone, anyone, so more help can be obtained. I can't tell you how sorry I am you had to see and feel this happen--nobody should have to go through that. God bless you and keep you.

I don't even know what to say, my heart is just breaking for you.

8feae5a1.jpg

Please know that Charlie and Braden are gone because of an evil act perpetrated by an evil controlling man. You are in no way responsible. There is nothing you could have done to prevent this. Please know that I feel your pain and distress and wish you nothing but peace.

Thank you for being a heroine and doing everything you could to save Charlie and Braden. What a brave lady you are to try and stop this evil man from murdering those little ones.

I wish you peace and love and healing and of course you are in my thoughts and prayers during this most difficult and sad time.

Hugs,

wm

This is NOT your fault at all.
Never blame yourself.
You were doing your job and following court orders.
You had no choice.
This was all done by a very evil monster.
My prayers go out to you for what you went through to heal.
(((HUGS)))

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nursestump
Back