• No

Votes: 42 42.9%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Yes-more than once

Votes: 11 11.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haven't had Covid yet, have tested a lot if I thought I was exposed or felt a bit unwell but always negative so far, 4 vaccines, wear a mask in busy places, take reasonable precautions but basically living normally.

I am quite certain that my son-in-law had it in Jan 2020 before testing. He was so sick, was tested for flu and treated for that even though the test was negative. He lost his sense of taste for a long time after that. I was visiting them at the time and was exposed but never got sick. He then was positive in fall 2022.

Tested positive once in early 2022, but it was mild. I had been vaccinated twice.

Spent time with a symptomatic person (they coughed near me, tested positive a day later) a few months ago. By then I had also received the booster. Lucked out and didn't catch it again despite this probable exposure. JMO.

I truly feel for anyone who has been severely affected by Covid.

I’m now almost 73yrs old—no vax, mask for only a few short weeks into 2020 then no mask, carried on with supplements I’d already been taking for a few yrs, no Covid. We’d heard virus rumblings mid Oct 2019 yet we traveled from KY to SWF for our usual Christmas with our daughter’s family (none of them vaxed, no Covid). My then 84 yr old hubby was a prostrate cancer survivor, Type 2 diabetes w/kidney disease, pacemaker (as of 2/2018) & very early dementia, had no vax nor Covid. He did pass peacefully half way thru his 87th year (7/2022), still no vax nor Covid.

Last edited:
My husband had Covid in December 2021. I kind of got it on purpose from him since I wasn’t sleeping anywhere else but my bed. My 3 kids followed within a few weeks (but not from us). We were fine. They were fine. They are not vaxxed and my husband and I had 1 dose then regretted it so never got another one. Husband and 2 boys had it this past December for a second time but my daughter and I never got it for a second time however, we don’t test anymore. I’ve been want more sick with other illnesses. We don’t mask. We are in crowded places all of the time. We travel often. Just not something we ever think about anymore TBH

I'm not vaxed and never will be. I've had covid twice and recovered using normal cold medicines. The first time I got covid was from a friend who stopped by. His whole family was vaxed and they all caught it. He and I both came down with the symptoms four days later. He was much sicker than I was and it took him twice as long to recover.

I'm not vaxed and never will be. I've had covid twice and recovered using normal cold medicines. The first time I got covid was from a friend who stopped by. His whole family was vaxed and they all caught it. He and I both came down with the symptoms four days later. He was much sicker than I was and it took him twice as long to recover.
None of us are OR ever will be vaxed but I always told my husband we had to have been exposed somehow as I was in & out of grocery and/or drug stores as needed. He grew up in the mountains of KY, ate food grown in good soil (victory gardens in those days)—had immunity & healed like nobody’s business! Our daughter & hubby both finally got COVID twice then their teen son followed in ‘21 & ‘22 but we never got it. They work in real estate so deal with people flying in & out of FL—for them it was like the flu then gone. We always followed protocols which are all similar. The best source I’ve seen is the FLCCC—they keep records for research. Have a protocol for long COVID and for those who’ve been vaxed. Just good info to have from docs world wide. GET YOUR SLEEP/REST and EAT BEST YOU CAN then supplement for your needs. Quercetin is something I started taking yrs ago THEN later learned it’s an Ionophore which helps drive Zinc into your cells. ALSO Melatonin occupies receptors that COVID tries to land on SO that really helps with sleep. Your sleep is when your body restores itself! Funny how I love onions—they‘re a Quercetin source. Who knew bad breath could be a good thing, LOL! A Melatonin source from food is pure cherry juice—my daughter drinks 2 Tbl in some water & sleeps great!

None of us are OR ever will be vaxed but I always told my husband we had to have been exposed somehow as I was in & out of grocery and/or drug stores as needed. He grew up in the mountains of KY, ate food grown in good soil (victory gardens in those days)—had immunity & healed like nobody’s business! Our daughter & hubby both finally got COVID twice then their teen son followed in ‘21 & ‘22 but we never got it. They work in real estate so deal with people flying in & out of FL—for them it was like the flu then gone. We always followed protocols which are all similar. The best source I’ve seen is the FLCCC—they keep records for research. Have a protocol for long COVID and for those who’ve been vaxed. Just good info to have from docs world wide. GET YOUR SLEEP/REST and EAT BEST YOU CAN then supplement for your needs. Quercetin is something I started taking yrs ago THEN later learned it’s an Ionophore which helps drive Zinc into your cells. ALSO Melatonin occupies receptors that COVID tries to land on SO that really helps with sleep. Your sleep is when your body restores itself! Funny how I love onions—they‘re a Quercetin source. Who knew bad breath could be a good thing, LOL! A Melatonin source from food is pure cherry juice—my daughter drinks 2 Tbl in some water & sleeps great!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radnewal
Back