Amanda Knox tried for the murder of Meredith Kercher in Italy *NEW TRIAL*#7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't compute. Why not break the obvious window and tell a different story?

What if someone had come home, there was a broken kitchen window and they hadn't called the cops yet?

The logical window to stage is one behind a "closed door" so they can be there and claim to not have discovered it until they were ready.

Why does CNN do an interview with G Mignini and show such an edited version to their viewers?

There's a difference between editing an interview -- that's always done because nobody is going to watch hours of Mignini's ugly face -- and making a fake climb, a manipulation using a guy supported on some ladder out of the frame and pretending to climb, like Otto suggests that British TV did.

What if someone had come home, there was a broken kitchen window and they hadn't called the cops yet?

The logical window to stage is one behind a "closed door" so they can be there and claim to not have discovered it until they were ready.

Why not break a balcony window, pretend to discover it and raise alarm, just like they did?

OK. So you do believe the TV faked it.

Why would the TV station do it? Wasn't it much simpler to show the truth?

And how did they manage to convince that guy to lie and take part in the faking? There must have been a lot of onlookers and the guy is from Perugia? They even display his name!

And who convinced the TV to fake that climb? For what purpose?

Asking the same question will not necessarily produce a different answer. The question has been answered. He is floating. I do not believe that Guede held himself with four fingers and climbed into the window. Similarly, the climber does not scale the wall without the use of the newly installed bars. He appears to be a super human that can do four finger pushups while swinging one arm around and dangling his feet 13 feet above the ground.

Why not break a balcony window, pretend to discover it and raise alarm, just like they did?

There is what over 2 hours between amanda seeing all these things that "shocked her" and calling the police? What were they doing in that time period.
They weren't too shocked that's for sure.

CNN posted a photo of Knox as a 12 year old when reporting on the case. CNN also posted a photo of a female officer kicking in the window of the downstairs flat and implied that it was where Meredith was murdered. Strange but true.

Let's talk about that British TV that suspended the guy in the air while he pretended to climb. Now that's something :)

There's a difference between editing an interview -- that's always done because nobody is going to watch hours of Mignini's ugly face -- and making a fake climb, a manipulation using a guy supported on some ladder out of the frame and pretending to climb, like Otto suggests that British TV did.

So what CNN did was ok? Editing their interview to mislead their viewers?

There is what over 2 hours between amanda seeing all these things that "shocked her" and calling the police? What were they doing in that time period.
Strange indeed. Why not raise the alarm immediately?
They could have broken the obvious window, done everything they needed to do and raise alarm only then.

Strange indeed. Why not raise the alarm immediately?
They could have broken the obvious window, done everything they needed to do and raise alarm only then.

The thing that is being left out in your scenario is Amanda had 2other roommates, that could've returned home for all she knew.

The window needed to be broke and still allow them to be there without raising the alarm.

So what CNN did was ok? Editing their interview to mislead their viewers?
I have no idea, I don't have CNN :)

On the other hand, what that British TV station did was horrible. I just can't think about anything that would have made them do it.
And that guy who agreed to take part in the pretending, I think Otto said he was suspended on invisible wires... That must have been expensive. Why not just show the real thing?

Or done what they needed to do, THEN break the window and raise the alarm.

I have no idea, I don't have CNN :)

On the other hand, what that British TV station did was horrible. I just can't think about anything that would have made them do it.
And that guy who agreed to take part in the pretending, I think Otto said he was suspended on invisible wires... That must have been expensive. Why not just show the real thing?

We have both told you our thoughts on that video.

I am sorry they chose to release an edited version instead of showing him making the WHOLE climb without the bars.

IMO they left it up to viewers to decide and I choose to believe he didn't.

What are "all these things" and where does she say she was "shocked" after the first trip?

The front door was open but the lock was defective. No need to panic over that.

There was a tiny blood stain in the sink in a shared bathroom.

There was a red stain on the bathmat.

Meredith's door was closed and she could have been sleeping in. Amanda didn't know what time she got home the previous night.

There was crap in a toilet in the bathroom that didn't belong to her. That's strange and unusual but no need for panic.

She mentions this to Raffaele and he says they should go take look together. Seems perfectly reasonable and plausible. Then the broken window is discovered, more blood stains in the bathroom, the locked door and Meredith's phones switched off. They called Filomena, family then police.

How can any of this be suspicious?

The thing that is being left out in your scenario is Amanda had 2other roommates, that could've returned home for all she knew.

The window needed to be broke and still allow them to be there without raising the alarm.

That's very complicated! You think they would break the window and remain there? It seems very risky thing to do. Like totally nuts! I would have broken the window as the last thing before leaving the place.

Even better thing to do would be to just leave the door open, pretending the murderer forced himself in or picked the lock.

Same thing what if someone had come home BEFORE they broke a window?

That would only apply to Laura, right? Philomena wouldn't have been stopped by a closed door to her own room. If they left to sleep for some time before cleaning up the scene, and someone came home, they'd have been caught whether or not they staged a robbery and broke a window.

What are "all these things" and where does she say she was "shocked" after the first trip?

The front door was open but the lock was defective. No need to panic over that.

There was a tiny blood stain in the sink in a shared bathroom.

There was a red stain on the bathmat.

Meredith's door was closed and she could have been sleeping in. Amanda didn't know what time she got home the previous night.

There was crap in a toilet in the bathroom that didn't belong to her. That's strange and unusual but no need for panic.

She mentions this to Raffaele and he says they should go take look together. Seems perfectly reasonable and plausible. Then the broken window is discovered, more blood stains in the bathroom, the locked door and Meredith's phones switched off. They called Filomena, family then police.

How can any of this be suspicious?

What was said to Filomena in the first call and where were they when they made that call?
Did amanda mention that she had already called Meredith and got no answer?

I don't believe the shower took place at all. In fact IMO it's one of the least believable parts of the whole story.

Meredith was an intelligent woman that arrived to an empty house. Are we to believe that she too was an Amelie air-head, too out of it to notice that Filomina's bedroom window was smashed, that there was a draft from the broken window, that she could hear the rain, and that there was someone in the bathroom right next to the main entrance?

Yes, I thought about the bathroom too and how she would have almost certainly noticed someone was in there when she first walked into the house. The light would have been on, since it was night. Also, Rudy would have turned on other lights as he was making himself at home in the house.

But the lights, Meredith could have thought it was Amanda at home.

So....if Rudy was in the bathroom, she would walked in on him as he was sitting on the toilet. So the initial struggle would have to have made with his pants down. Unless she for some reason just started talking to him, and then he suddenly decided to jump on her and murder her, I don't see this as a possibility.

Wouldn't there have been signs of a struggle then, beginning from the large bathroom? Furthermore, I don't know when he would have had time to pull his pants back up until after the murder, as doing that would have temporarily let Meredith go free.

If he was in one of the bedrooms, she would have walked past the broken window, the draft of cold air, etc.. The light could have been on or off in that room. If the light wasn't on in the living room, she would have probably turned it on, and turned a light on to go down the hallway, so the light would have shone in Filomena's room. And feeling the cold draft, she would have looked into the room, IMO. Seen a broken window. At that point, she wouldn't have proceeded any further, I am absolutely sure of that. No girl in their right mind would continue on in a house at night when they know someone's broken in. So she stopped, immediately started go back out the door, Rudy would have come then and grabbed her, the struggle would have started in the living room.

If he was in Filomena's room, the struggle would have started there and Meredith walked up on him in that room (due to light being on and her walking past the room, also cold draft).

So.....that leaves the question.....

How does one get to her sitting on the bed taking her shoes off with her back towards the door, with Rudy in the house?

OR.......

Rudy enters the house through the broken window after she's already in the house. How does one get to her sitting on the bed taking her shoes off with her back towards the door, after hearing window break?

We have both told you our thoughts on that video.

I am sorry they chose to release an edited version instead of showing him making the WHOLE climb without the bars.

IMO they left it up to viewers to decide and I choose to believe he didn't.

I agree they edited it! Even edited it shows perfectly well what the guy says - it's easy to climb without the upper bars, you just pull yourself up like coming out of a swimming pool.

I'm glad you agree with me they didn't fake it! That the guy was either suspended on wires or stood on a ladder pretending to climb, that would be crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xsealtm1