Amanda Knox tried for the murder of Meredith Kercher in Italy *NEW TRIAL*#12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knox removed her clothes in her bedroom prior to taking a shower. After taking a shower, she realized that she left her towels in her bedroom. She then did the bathmat shuffle from the bathroom to the bedroom. It's a mystery why she walked to the bathroom freely without her clothes, but needed the bathmat to shuffle back to her bedroom. It sounds more like the bathmat shuffle was related to an explanation for why there were missing footprints.

Email where Knox describes removing her clothing in her bedroom prior to the shower
http://themurderofmeredithkercher.com/Amanda_Knox's_Email_Home

From your link, she says she dried her feet on the mat, not that she shuffled it to her bedroom. Even if she did, well, I've done that when my feet were wet and I didn't want to get the floor wet which would mean dirtying another towel to clean up the wet floor after.

How would the bathmat keep footprints from showing up under luminol? It apparently didn't even smudge Rudy's shoe prints.

Oh, that's funny, since I have seen possibly hundreds of thousands of specific studies and specific cases and specific you-tube videos referenced on here which do not match every aspect of this crime exactly, and sometimes do not even match in general.

I think the general conclusion to be drawn is clear from Amber's link.

In fact, I recall one picture being referenced on here several times showing swirling circles in luminol of some case where they had cleaned up with bleach.....that was shown on here several times to try to prove that there should have been swirling circles shown in luminol in this case also, because you see, it was shown in that case.

If you read what she posted it says they applied bleach then immediately tested with TMB. Do you believe at the cottage shortly before the luminol was applied they poured bleach on the spots they were about to test?

http://www.injusticeinperugia.org/FBI6.html

http://www.lastampa.it/2014/01/20/i...va-assolto-Keg4QqQtp54E5pgOOEA7FN/pagina.html

«The pg-said Maori-has defined the pc a false alibi and failed. This is not the case. From 18.30 on November 1 until November 2 at noon Reminder remained at home».

Google translation:

According to Maori, the results of the consultations on the pc shows that by early November, 18.30 till next day «Reminder remained at home. At 21.10 move the file of the movie Amélie in a different folder, to 21.26 opens the file cartoon Naruto. Up to 5.32 interacted with your computer, downloading music, watching movies without interruption.

This is a bad example because it's after bleach had been applied and bleach was not used at the cottage to clean up blood.

It's after a cleaner with 10% bleach was on a sponge. I don't think it's a bad example at all.

So by this standard, Knox and Sollectio are owed collectively 400K. Based on the TMB tests?
I don't see TMB mentioned anywhere in those links, so I am not sure what the point of the links actually is.

If you read what she posted it says they applied bleach then immediately tested with TMB. Do you believe at the cottage shortly before the luminol was applied they poured bleach on the spots they were about to test?

It doesn't say that at all. Please don't mislead readers.

http://projects.nfstc.org/workshops...ffect of Luminol on Presumptive Tests and.pdf

Quadrant IV was washed with a sponge and 10% bleach. The washed areas were allowed to air dry prior to presumptive testing

It goes on to say the tmb was applied before luminol, after the luminol was sprayed, and again after the luminol had air dried. The TMB was weak even before the luminol was sprayed and negative both times after.

That is from the fake wiki. You need to remember TMB is a blood specific test where as luminol isn't.

What is fake about a website that hosts information about a murder case? Many times, information from Injustice in Perugia is referenced and linked on this forum. What makes makes one source that hosts information "fake" and another not "fake"?

She says she dried her feet on the mat, not that she shuffled it to her bedroom? Even if she did, well, I've done that when my feet were wet and I didn't want to get the floor wet which would mean dirtying another towel to clean up the wet floor after.

How would the bathmat keep footprints from showing up under luminol? It apparently didn't even smudge Rudy's shoe prints.

The bathmat boogie story was told later in a story to her lawyers. Iirc

IMO its her explaining why some of her footprints are there because she accidentally stepped off a few times. What doesn't make sense is why any woman would use a bathmat this way that you assume is dirty with your roommates period blood. I wouldn't even dry my feet on that mat to be honest.

According the the injusticeinperugia website, someone poured bleach all over the floor before using luminol? It sounds like The Three Stooges were at the crime scene.

I don't see TMB mentioned anywhere in those links, so I am not sure what the point of the links actually is.

This one, on a different case, mentions TMB:

In that motion, defendant stated that Dr. Karl Reich, who holds a degree in molecular biology from the University of California, Los Angeles and Harvard University, was prepared to testify that the TMB test used by Camp is the most sensitive presumptive blood test available; that a negative TMB test strongly suggests that there is no blood in the area tested;

http://www.state.il.us/court/Opinions/SupremeCourt/2009/September/104443.pdf

The bathmat boogie story was told later in a story to her lawyers. Iirc

IMO its her explaining why some of her footprints are there because she accidentally stepped off a few times. What doesn't make sense is why any woman would use a bathmat this way that you assume is dirty with your roommates period blood. I wouldn't even dry my feet on that mat to be honest.

I can't find the date of the letter to her lawyer. wasn't it before the hallway was tested for footprints?

Well, TMB was implied, because it said the presumptive tests (luminol) showed blood but the confirmatory tests (TMB) were negative - and this is precisely what they say about the traces with regard to the defendants here. And this convict was let out, and given a $750,000 award. And I figured surely it was posted to show the parallel to Knox and Sollecito.

According the the injusticeinperugia website, someone poured bleach all over the floor before using luminol? It sounds like The Three Stooges were at the crime scene.
:giggle: :laugh:

All I can say is that you seem to be willing to believe that this particular woman did many things more disgusting and horrible than that.

So by this standard, Knox and Sollectio are owed collectively 400K. Based on the TMB tests?

There were serious problems in the NC forensic lab such that many cases, including that of Michael Peterson, were overturned due to a dishonest analyst that both lied, and manipulated results to suit the prosecution agenda. Hundreds of cases had to be reviewed as many people were convicted on the basis of faulty information. It wouldn't surprise me if people in NC are very skeptical about forensic analysis, and that it will take years before they again trust any justice system.

During cross examination, C&V could not deny that the DNA was a match to Meredith.

http://themurderofmeredithkercher.com/The_Double_DNA_Knife

No Lab Contamination

"During cross-examination Vecchiotti was asked by prosecutor Comodi if a gap of several days between analysing samples was enough to remove the possibility of cross-contamination in the laboratory. "They're sufficient if that's the way things went," replied Vecchiotti.[139]"

John Follain, Death in Perugia: The Definitive Account of the Meredith Kercher Case from her Murder to the Acquittal of Raffaele Sollecito and Amanda Knox, Hodder & Stoughton 2011; p. 408.

citing a blog site that is biased against the defendants isn't acceptable imo. neither is quoting follain, who's book was found to contain several errors.

instead, is it possible to see the actual court testimony you originally referred to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
weary