Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix #2

It is encouraging to see Dorris and Mitnick step up to the plate to assist Shuker in ZG's fight for justice.
I sure hope the tide is finally turning for Caylee and Lady Justice.

I still think the jury made the right choice and now casey has to live her life in hiding.

she would be having a grand old time in prison.

jmo

I still think the jury made the right choice and now casey has to live her life in hiding.

she would be having a grand old time in prison.

jmo
IMO, the jury is shameful. And Casey will always make the best of any situation. Neither is right.

The Ant's are squatters with gas and running water. They honor NOTHING and NOBODY!!

images

Casey Anthony angry wants to kill Jose Baez on June 24th - YouTube

Gah! You can almost see the devil horns trying to sprout from her forehead. :eek:

Gah! You can almost see the devil horns trying to sprout from her forehead. :eek:

You know it is easy to imagine that Casey wears the red faced and gone white around the mouth expression often as she is forced to remain pinned like a bug on a mount. She who can't move on with her life and has threatened to disappear if the civil matters continued to dog her. Well bow wow wow and throw in a howl. Actions have consequences. something Casey seemed to have little experience with.

You know it is easy to imagine that Casey wears the red faced and gone white around the mouth expression often as she is forced to remain pinned like a bug on a mount. She who can't move on with her life and has threatened to disappear if the civil matters continued to dog her. Well bow wow wow and throw in a howl. Actions have consequences. something Casey seemed to have little experience with.
BBM - I love that fact that she now lives in a virtual prison of her and her legal team's making. :jail:

BBM - I love that fact that she now lives in a virtual prison of her and her legal team's making. :jail:

Yes-but I'd still rather see her rotting in prison like she should be.:banghead:

I thought the Big shot lawyer was opening up an office in Miami? What happened to that? No customers in Kissimmee? From looking at Mr Scrader's address I imagine Casey is living in the St Petersburg area, since she has no driving license, according to the FL DMV it expired in 2009.

I thought the Big shot lawyer was opening up an office in Miami? What happened to that? No customers in Kissimmee? From looking at Mr Scrader's address I imagine Casey is living in the St Petersburg area, since she has no driving license, according to the FL DMV it expired in 2009.

Coral Gables is just outside of Miami. About 20 minutes away. FWIW.

I wanted to thank everyone that keeps posting on this person.
I read every couple of days but I can't post. I am sure that I would be banned because I can find absolutely nothing nice to say about CA, CA or GA.
So thanks again for keeping me up to date.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIV0hpWGI3UHlmeEE/edit?usp=sharing

NOTICE OF CREDITORS CHANGE OF ADDRESS
filed January 28, 2014
by Casey’s attorney David L. Schrader

Jose Baez, The Baez Law Firm, Michelle Medina, and William Slabaugh
change their address to

The Baez Law Firm
2020 Ponce De Leon Blvd Suite 1101
Coral Gables, FL 33134

Used to be
522 Simpson Rd
Kissimmee, FL 34744

It looks as if he still has the office in Kissimmee because copies were sent there but he may be working out of the Coral Gables office. jmo

Someone is going to have to support CA for the rest of her life. How long before people get tired of it? I really dont see a book or anything in her future. she is yesterdays news so her story would be worthless now.

Someone is going to have to support CA for the rest of her life. How long before people get tired of it? I really dont see a book or anything in her future. she is yesterdays news so her story would be worthless now.

I'll tell you who I think has the best chance at a good book deal. Of course this is just my opinion, but I think if Lee ever wanted to talk, it would be like E.F. Hutton had walked in the room. I don't think he ever would while his parents are alive, but he is someone that has some stories to tell.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim
Back