SIDEBAR #23- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
"St. Joseph's day is Father's Day in Italy because Joseph was the father of Jesus. Different Italian regions celebrate this day differently, but all involve special meatless foods ( because it falls in the Lent season): minestrone, pasta with breadcrumbs (the breadcrumbs symbolize the sawdust that would have covered St. Joseph's floor), seafood, Sfinge di San Giuseppe (which is fried dough stuffed with pudding and topped with cream), and, always, fava beans, which are considered "lucky"

I mentioned she was given a bag of Italian cookies, a prayer book, and a wonderful Italian lunch, but forgot to mention the FAVA BEAN. I recommended she use that lemon to make a big glass of saintly lemonade.

"St. Joseph's day is Father's Day in Italy because Joseph was the father of Jesus. Different Italian regions celebrate this day differently, but all involve special meatless foods ( because it falls in the Lent season): minestrone, pasta with breadcrumbs (the breadcrumbs symbolize the sawdust that would have covered St. Joseph's floor), seafood, Sfinge di San Giuseppe (which is fried dough stuffed with pudding and topped with cream), and, always, fava beans, which are considered "lucky"

I mentioned she was given a bag of Italian cookies, a prayer book, and a wonderful Italian lunch, but forgot to mention the FAVA BEAN. I recommended she use that lemon to make a big glass of saintly lemonade.

Nope, not touching the fava bean or a nice chianti.

Nope, not touching the fava bean or a nice chianti.

:giggle:

fava-beans-and-a-nice-chianti-o.gif

Unbelievable!

"Arias supporter: I know she's innocent." :silly:

"Avid trial watcher George Barwood of Gloucester, England, tweeted a link to a Facebook page supporting Arias, where he's posted his thoughts on the case. HLN tracked him down to find out why he believes Arias didn't kill her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander.

Vinnie Politan had a spirited conversation with Barwood about his theories on HLN's On the Case."

Anyone watch? Well here's a link so you can laugh with me: :floorlaugh:
(love my Vinnie :heartbeat:)

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2014/03/19/jodi-arias-innocent

:trainwreck:
:waitasec:

"physical evidence is all 'fluffy stuff'"?? Yeah, this guy makes zero sense. :ignore:
Physical evidence is unbiased truth.
20+ stab wounds, a slit throat and a gunshot wound to the head can not be chalked up to just "fluff" :notgood:
JA's defense was full of "fluffy stuff" IMO.

Hi To All, I haven'teen in here much, never find anyone here. I have been on the Teghan page the poor baby. That is so sad. Also been on the plane page though I really dont post. They are all on the ball over there and here sits dumbo. I do enjoy reading and I hope they find that plane~~for everyone!! I dont like the possibility o a jumbo Jet floating around in someones hands!!
Now I just made a pot of Broccoli soup or Johnny he will be happy tomorrow..God I hope I dont die before Sept.. I want the verdict. Watch, day before it comes in!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:waitasec:

"physical evidence is all 'fluffy stuff'"?? Yeah, this guy makes zero sense. :ignore:
Physical evidence is unbiased truth.
20+ stab wounds, a slit throat and a gunshot wound to the head can not be chalked up to just "fluff" :notgood:
JA's defense was full of "fluffy stuff" IMO.

:Welcome1:

Hi To All, I haven'teen in here much, never find anyone here. I have been on the Teghan page the poor baby. That is so sad. Also been on the plane page though I really dont post. They are all on the ball over there and here sits dumbo. I do enjoy reading and I hope they find that plane~~for everyone!! I dont like the possibility o a jumbo Jet floating around in someones hands!!
Now I just made a pot of Broccoli soup or Johnny he will be happy tomorrow..God I hope I dont die before Sept.. I want the verdict. Watch, day before it comes in!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I'm not here much either, but really miss everyone!

:loveyou: Noreen

Nymeria you must be excited about game of thrones?

ive been on countdown for like 70odd days.

i have missed hating of joffrey...grr :floorlaugh:

page bender - I read with interest your posts about the red blood moon and your dreams over in the missing plane forum. I'd like to hear about your other 2 dreams! Can we do that here?

oops I made a mistake and corrected it down a few posts!

Nymeria you must be excited about game of thrones?

ive been on countdown for like 70odd days.

i have missed hating of joffrey...grr :floorlaugh:

Oh hells yes!
My son and I have been scouting around looking for the special edition craft beers to celebrate on premier night, none to be found :tantrum:
This is supposed to be an amazing season, according to the book readers.
I have only read the first 2, my son won't let me read ahead, I think he thinks I will be a spoiler :facepalm:
Yes, missed hating on Joffrey, but also missed my Hound.
For some reason I am a big fan of the Hound :blushing: (He is actually pretty good looking IRL!). I also love Natalie Dormer as Lady Margaery, no matter what she is in she intrigues me. And Tyrion/Dinklage....And Jaime and Bryn and omg I could go ON AND ON AND ON.....so yes, I am VERY excited :D

Are you enjoying the Dead so far? Only 2 more episodes :(
Dying to find out where Beth is and how Daryl will deal with it.

page bender - I read with interest your posts about the red blood moon and your dreams over in the missing plane forum. I'd like to hear about your other 2 dreams! Can we do that here?

Was that IliketoBends post over there?
I remember reading it and getting a little creeped out by it (no offense to you Bend, just the idea of what it could mean).
I was going to reply there asking about it, but I got distracted and that thread moves so fast I lost it.
I would like to hear more also!

TIA :seeya:

Was that IliketoBends post over there?
I remember reading it and getting a little creeped out by it (no offense to you Bend, just the idea of what it could mean).
I was going to reply there asking about it, but I got distracted and that thread moves so fast I lost it.
I would like to hear more also!

TIA :seeya:

Oh dear, I made an error! The post is in Malaysia Airlines #13, post 653, and was written by PoirotryInMotion. Let's kidnap her and bring her here! Page bender mentioned the red blood moon coming this Passover, next month. :)

Hey everyone. Seems like forever since I have been here.
Glad you are feeling better yes/no.

I have been working really hard and work has consumed my time.

Hope everyone is doing okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member