Casey Anthony Deposition FILED 2.25.2014

Old troubles for DC related to ZG deposition from back in 2009 ..

Dominic Casey: Private Investigator Since 2008 - YouTube

DC injected himself into this case, he offered his 'services' for free to both Baez and the Anthony's. I think a book deal was always his intention right from the start, why else inject yourself for free into such a high profile case, out of the goodness of his heart?

Back in 2011 this story appeared in Radar Online:

Casey Anthony Private Investigator Eyeing Book Deal

Dominic Casey, the private investigator hired by Casey Anthony and George and Cindy Anthony to investigate the circumstances surrounding Caylee’s disappearance, may be in the process of writing an explosive book about the case, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

“I’ve been contacted by several publishers,” Dominic confirmed to RadarOnline.com.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...-investigator-dominic-casey-eyeing-book-deal/

This appeared the month after the trial wrapped up.

DC's main cheerleader had connections to Radar at this time, and it makes me wonder if this story was given to Radar in order to try and drum up a book deal, as I believe if he had had one he wouldn't have self published a book which was so badly put together it was unreadable.

JMO

Thank you for posting that video.
Shows Dominic's true character -- or LACK thereof!

Especially the part in the video where Mr. Morgan is saying that Dominic REFUSED to show up for the deposition in the Zenaida case!

Dominic had NO INTENTION of doing anything to help get justice for CAYLEE then -- or, in my opinion, now.

Dominic says, in his book, that the JURY should be lauded for their courage!
Not a popular opinion, and is slanted in favor of Casey Anthony.

Dominic has the nerve to put blame on the prosecutors!
He says in his "book" - "The State Attorney’s release of discovery data was so selective that it appeared misleading regarding the actual tragedy."

WHAT??!!! Dominic is saying the prosecutors purposely released Discovery in a selective way to slant the truth about Caylee's murder??

Far from it! The prosecutors released the Discovery in the appropriate ways, at all times. The Discovery told the truth.

So, now Dominic wants readers of his "book" to believe that only he knows the truth, and ignore the Discovery in the case because of the timing of it's release, and blame everyone except Casey Anthony for Caylee's homicide.

I am reminded that Dominic Casey went to New York WITH Cindy and George and Brad Conway, to discuss a GROUP BOOK DEAL with Simon & Schuster. This is clearly where Dominic's motivation comes from.

And it is still suspicious to me, that Dominic Casey was NOT listed as a Creditor in Casey Anthony's Bankruptcy filing - while P.I. Jerry Lyons was listed. What is the strategy in that?

Dominic Casey published his Contract Agreement with Casey Anthony individually, in his book. If she ever owed him any money for "Services" rendered -- why didn't he file a Claim in her Bankruptcy case?
Why did she apparently "agree" to leave him out of the Bankruptcy filing? Do they have an agreement for him to hopefully get "reimbursement" for his fees, through sales of his book?
Would she receive royalties from sales of his book and/or book signings and appearances?

WAIT!! He said that about the release of discovery!!

You know what, I say this all the time, but my favourite document dump was the [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111088"]Dominic Casey emails[/ame] .. like we literally laughed our heads off at his expense for weeks over those!

I am hoping he does release this book, I can't wait to pick over it, and read his own reviews of it (like he did for Part 1) on Amazon.

I'd have more respect .. or a little bit .. oh ok maybe not, but he wouldn't look quite as bad if he'd stuck to his original position on his case. To turn around now and write a book slanted towards Casey's guilt just shows that he will adopt any position he thinks will result in a bigger payday, or rather any payday, as it seems he has a hard time getting paid for any of the 'work' he has done in this case.

He has it seems been paid for the true value of his 'services' however, which amounts to $0. IMO

After re reading a couple of pages of his emails, I'm thinking its not just the phone and electricity that's shut off - DC is simply bizarre.

same excuses .... and he always waits until the last few minutes of the last day of the deadline to file anything ....

why didn't Casey's other faithful attorney, Cheney Mason, help her bankruptcy attorney Schrader, file the necessary Motion for Summary Judgment?
I'm thinking this is very typical lawyer behavior.

Thank you for posting that video.
Shows Dominic's true character -- or LACK thereof!

Especially the part in the video where Mr. Morgan is saying that Dominic REFUSED to show up for the deposition in the Zenaida case!

Dominic had NO INTENTION of doing anything to help get justice for CAYLEE then -- or, in my opinion, now.

Dominic says, in his book, that the JURY should be lauded for their courage!
Not a popular opinion, and is slanted in favor of Casey Anthony.

Dominic has the nerve to put blame on the prosecutors!
He says in his "book" - "The State Attorney’s release of discovery data was so selective that it appeared misleading regarding the actual tragedy."

WHAT??!!! Dominic is saying the prosecutors purposely released Discovery in a selective way to slant the truth about Caylee's murder??

Far from it! The prosecutors released the Discovery in the appropriate ways, at all times. The Discovery told the truth.

So, now Dominic wants readers of his "book" to believe that only he knows the truth, and ignore the Discovery in the case because of the timing of it's release, and blame everyone except Casey Anthony for Caylee's homicide.

I am reminded that Dominic Casey went to New York WITH Cindy and George and Brad Conway, to discuss a GROUP BOOK DEAL with Simon & Schuster. This is clearly where Dominic's motivation comes from.

And it is still suspicious to me, that Dominic Casey was NOT listed as a Creditor in Casey Anthony's Bankruptcy filing - while P.I. Jerry Lyons was listed. What is the strategy in that?

Dominic Casey published his Contract Agreement with Casey Anthony individually, in his book. If she ever owed him any money for "Services" rendered -- why didn't he file a Claim in her Bankruptcy case?
Why did she apparently "agree" to leave him out of the Bankruptcy filing? Do they have an agreement for him to hopefully get "reimbursement" for his fees, through sales of his book?
Would she receive royalties from sales of his book and/or book signings and appearances?[/
QUOTE]

BBM

I don't know if KC has any arrangements with anyone or not, but I bet you she does have an attorney threatening any and all who attempt to profit from this before KC does. I do think that she had a deal with JB to allow him to publish as long as he continued to protect her and make her seem like a victim. We all saw how well that worked out for him. As far as JA is concerned, they just had to sit back and take that. Nothing they could say or do to stop or intimidate him. But, IMO, the only reason CA & GA haven't tried to cash in by telling their "story" is because KC is either holding something over their heads or is threatening them in some fashion. I mean, let's face it. We are talking about grandparents who set up a "foundation" in honor of their deceased granddaughter, only to gather money, do nothing in her name, and then dissolve the foundation, leaving all to wonder where the money went. No donations that I ever heard of in Caylee's honor. With all of the Dr. Phil money, they could have done some really wonderful things. They could have, and should have, reimbursed TES for the money they were out. Could have bought some land to build a park in Caylee's name. I could go on and on, but you get my drift. Yet, the have done not one thing to advocate in her name. And, IMO, they are the type who would have jumped at an opportunity to get paid. Something has now occurred to cause Amazon to pull DC's book. I'm betting it was due to a potential lawsuit, or threat of one. KC isn't going to let anyone tell anything that she doesn't profit from, IMO, because this is HER case. This is all about HER. Always has been. Always will be. JMO.

I don't think she'll be making much at book signings. Who would want them ? Who wants her to sign them? I honestly don't think there's a market for her story telling in book form.

Look how poorly JB's book sold. (I got mine as a gift for my birthday...I wouldn't have bought it.)
If she ever writes a fictional tale of 'her story' it will be nonsense and I think everyone knows that.

same excuses .... and he always waits until the last few minutes of the last day of the deadline to file anything ....

why didn't Casey's other faithful attorney, Cheney Mason, help her bankruptcy attorney Schrader, file the necessary Motion for Summary Judgment?

By filing at the last moment, they put the Judge in a position of having to grant the motion or ignore his own order because he would end up changing the time required to file. If ever the Judge had the backbone to deny the motion, it may shake up a few attorneys.

My issue with Dominic revealing that CINDY knew back then .... is that means that Dominic himself ALSO KNEW -- and did not tell law enforcement or prosecutors. Did he hinder an investigation by concealing very important information? Was he tampering with evidence of a crime, by poking his stick around in plastic bags and in the ground, in the woods? Was he obstructing an investigation into a murder by not revealing who sent him into the woods, and lying about a psychic leading him there?

If he would confess that HE also KNEW that Caylee was dead, and show some remorse for not doing the right thing, then I would be more inclined to consider what he has to say now.

This is a good example TT of why there's still so much frustration with this case. I can't even count the number of laws in this case that have been broken and ignored by our legal system since it began. They're basically saying, just lie and obstruct justice, or do whatever you want, we're not going to prosecute you, or even call you out on it. And I can't stand that the judge's just seem to hand it to the defense, because they're too worried about a pristine record. So, murderers walk free, witnesses say whatever they want under oath- even if they testifed the opposite a few months earlier, and smarmy cons are free to game the system satisfying whatever agenda they may have... So, we can look forward to more lies from dc and a revolving story IF we ever see it, and more lies from fca, under oath, that will probably go unchallenged by the court.... This is one of the 3 parts of this case that upsets me the most and I'd like to see changes come because of them... The other two are the jury/verdict: pretty much everything pertaining to how the verdict came to be, and third is most important to me: anyone associated with the defense, and especially fca, trying to make money off of Caylee's murder... That one really gets to me... I hope dc's book never sees the light of day.

All jmo.

Second Motion to Extend Time For Debtor/Defendant To File Motion For Summary Judgement
Filed by David L Schrader on behalf of Defendant Casey Marie Anthony
(Entered: 04/05/2014)

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIR2JOVzJYTHAyVHc/edit?pli=1

- Casey’s attorney Schrader asked for and received his first request for more time to file Motion for Summary Judgment – due April 4, 2014.
Schrader says he could not get a complete transcript of Casey’s jailhouse conversation with her parents on July 25, 2008 – asking for additional 3 business days from receipt of the transcript to file Motion for Summary Judgment.

The transcript is not in the State Court File and only Zenaida’s attorney Keith Mitnik has the transcript. Mitnik agreed to give Schrader the transcript but mistakenly gave him two transcripts of conversations by Casey, which are not the jailhouse conversation transcript.

Schrader has hearings and meetings on April 7th and 8th – so that is why he is requesting the three business day extension. [until April 9th]

Schrader says the parties have 21 days from the filing of the Motion for Summary Judgment [on April 9th] to file an ANSWER to it.
The Hearing set for April 29, 2014 will have to be rescheduled.

This document was sent by Casey's attorney Schrader to: Zenaida’s attorneys R. Scott Shuker, John B. Dorris, Keith R. Mitnik, and to ONE of Casey’s other attorney J. Cheney Mason.[NOT to Charles Greene]

You mean after all this time representing her he is just now getting a transcript
of that conversation? He is even less organized than Baez! :banghead:

You mean after all this time representing her he is just now getting a transcript
of that conversation? He is even less organized than Baez! :banghead:

Also, doesn't he know he could just print a copy from the internet? More of their baloney!

Also, doesn't he know he could just print a copy from the internet? More of their baloney!

Or actually watch the whole conversation on YouTube. They are just working the system. A very broken system.

Or actually watch the whole conversation on YouTube. They are just working the system. A very broken system.

I know early in the civil case the judge made a ruling that only the July 25th, 2008 jh recording would come in, which I understood at the time (no - actually I really didn't, but for the sake of an argument), however, I now think that ruling should be tossed out the window since fca lied through her teeth in the deposition last month... Since some of the evidence that ZG was unable to get in during earlier rulings- which could now be relevant, and necessary, to refute her current lies about zanny the nanny- can't they now file a new motion and revisit that evidence, due to the new set of circumstances? It seems fca may have opened the door with her new version of events. I know criminal proceedings are different than civil, but dog gone it if that judge should let her get away with forgetting that she remembers someone whenever it suits her fancy... That's just too manipulative and offensive for anyone to get away with, imo... I'm still trying to understand how civil cases work, compared to criminal, but can't figure this out, at all...

All jmo.

I know early in the civil case the judge made a ruling that only the July 25th, 2008 jh recording would come in, which I understood at the time (no - actually I really didn't, but for the sake of an argument), however, I now think that ruling should be tossed out the window since fca lied through her teeth in the deposition last month... Since some of the evidence that ZG was unable to get in during earlier rulings- which could now be relevant, and necessary, to refute her current lies about zanny the nanny- can't they now file a new motion and revisit that evidence, due to the new set of circumstances? It seems fca may have opened the door with her new version of events. I know criminal proceedings are different than civil, but dog gone it if that judge should let her get away with forgetting that she remembers someone whenever it suits her fancy... That's just too manipulative and offensive for anyone to get away with, imo... I'm still trying to understand how civil cases work, compared to criminal, but can't figure this out, at all...

All jmo.

I'm not a lawyer either, but you seem to have brought out a great point and it makes good sense to me.

We already know how she can lie at the drop of a hat and make it sound believable. Even the LE figured that out during questioning.

Hopefully, the attorneys for ZG also know it and realize she has now opened the door on the nanny story and they will jump in with a motion to review the earlier ruling.

I hope one of our little birdies has passed this idea on to them, just in case.

Casey’s bankruptcy attorney David Schrader has asked for TWO extensions of time to file a Motion for Summary Judgment in the ZENAIDA case.

The last deadline would have been April 9, 2014 — however there is no such Motion on the docket as of April 12th.

There is an ORDER on the docket, in the Zenaida case, stating that Schrader was granted his FIRST Motion for extension of time to file the Motion for Summary Judgment by April 4, 2014 [that did not happen - Casey's attorney filed a 2nd Motion for more time, until April 9th because he needed the Transcript from the July 25, 2008 jail visit].

The ORDER also says that the Hearing set for April 29, 2014 will proceed but only as a “status conference” — the Motions for Summary Judgment will NOT be heard at this Hearing.

Where is Casey’s Motion for Summary Judgment in the ZENAIDA case???

The ZENAIDA case moves forward ...

--------------------------------------------

An ORDER was filed April 11, 2014, in the KRONK case, which grants Casey Anthony more time to file her Responses to Kronk’s Request for Admissions and Interrogatories – due by April 13, 2014.

The KRONK case moves forward ….

ZENAIDA CASE

April 16, 2014

Third Motion to Extend Time For Debtor/Defendant To File Motion For Summary Judgement

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIS284TU1FLUVwdVU/edit?usp=sharing

Casey’s attorney David Schrader is asking for a THIRD extension of time to file their Motion for Summary Judgment.
His excuse this time is that he had “computer issues” and he could not access documents.

The Motion for Summary Judgment was originally due March 21st, then extended to April 4th, then extended to April 9th, but he did not get the jail visit video until April 10th, so then the Motion was due on April 15th, but now her attorney wants the due date extended to April 18th because of his “computer issues”.

On April 5th, Schrader was informed that there is no transcript, but that a video of the jail visit is available. The video was mailed to Schrader and he received it on April 10th – making Casey’s Motion for Summary Judgment
due April 15, 2014, then extended to April 18th.

Schrader says he had “computer issues” on April 14th and 15th, so he couldn’t work on the Motion for Summary Judgment. He is asking for 3 additional days due to his computer malfunction, due April 18th.

NOTE: In the KRONK case, Schrader asked for more time to file Casey’s Responses to Kronk’s Request for Admissions and Interrogatories, being due April 13, 2014 – the Responses have not been filed as of April 16, 2014, and NO additional request for more time, and no excuses offered.

Reading between the lines it sounds to me he is tired of working for nothing, and will do the work as and when he chooses to take the time for it...

ZENAIDA CASE

April 16, 2014

Third Motion to Extend Time For Debtor/Defendant To File Motion For Summary Judgement

Casey’s attorney David Schrader is asking for a THIRD extension of time to file their Motion for Summary Judgment.
His excuse this time is that he had “computer issues” and he could not access documents.

The Motion for Summary Judgment was originally due March 21st, then extended to April 4th, then extended to April 9th, but he did not get the jail visit video until April 10th, so then the Motion was due on April 15th, but now her attorney wants the due date extended to April 18th because of his “computer issues”.

On April 5th, Schrader was informed that there is no transcript, but that a video of the jail visit is available. The video was mailed to Schrader and he received it on April 10th – making Casey’s Motion for Summary Judgment

Schrader says he had “computer issues” on April 14th and 15th, so he couldn’t work on the Motion for Summary Judgment. He is asking for 3 additional days due to his computer malfunction, due April 18th.

NOTE: In the KRONK case, Schrader asked for more time to file Casey’s Responses to Kronk’s Request for Admissions and Interrogatories, being due April 13, 2014 – the Responses have not been filed as of April 16, 2014, and NO additional request for more time, and no excuses offered.

What are the odds of the next excuse being the dog ate my homework?

Baez asked for the Transcript of the July 25, 2008 jail visit.
Wonder why the Transcript is not in the State file?

02/10/2011. . . DEFENDANT’S MOTION FOR TRANSCRIPTION SERVICES
Defense submits this Motion as required by the JAC
needs deposition transcripts of:

- Dr. Neal Haskell
- Jail Visitation of George & Cindy Anthony 7/25/08
- Jail Visitation of Lee Anthony 7/25/08
- Jail Visitation of Lee Anthony 7/28/08
- Jail Visitation of George & Cindy Anthony 7/30/08
- Jail Visitation of George Anthony 8/3/08
- Jail Visitation of George Anthony 8/14/08 [Cindy was there too]

ZENAIDA CASE

April 16, 2014

This request for an Extension is also NUNC PRO TUNC..they are asking for the filing of the motion to be BACKED DATED to April 4,2014

Below are Some of the excuses, I mean, reasons for asking for Nunc Pro Tunc

- computer issues (2 days of computer issues that left counsel unable work on this clients motion as he had planned to do.

- unable to obtain complete transcripts of July 25, 2008..they had asked for an extension to April 9, 2014. The file was prepared and supposed to be filed on April 4...BUT unfortunately the Assistant had a family emergency and it wasn't filed until April 5

-Casey INTENDS for file a Summary Judgement (which had a filing date of March 21, 2014) BUT unfortunately the lawyer's Assistant had a medical emergency and was off work for a FEW WEEKS and so the Lawyer fell behind on his work and could not prepare and file his clients paperwork

- they found out there was no transcript of July 25, 2008 only a Video that they had to wait for until it arrived in the mail, on April 10, 2014

-the computer is now working properly BUT because the computer malfunction they need more time to prepare the Motion

- they also believe granting this motion is not prejudicial to the Plaintiff because they have 21 days in which to respond the the motion..

AND THE FINALE....

- THIS MOTION IS BROUGHT IN GOOD FAITH AND NOT FOR PURPOSE OF DELAY OR HINDRANCE

There's more...but it reads like a Comedy :twocents:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie
Back