DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone with information about this case is asked to call police at (202) 727-9099 or text your tip to the Department's TEXT TIP LINE to 50411.The FBI is offering a reward of up to $25,000 for information leading to the location and return of Relisha Rudd. If you see Relisha Rudd, call 911 immediately. You can also contact the FBI at 1-800-CALL-FBI.

They found the white truck in the 1600 block of Eastern. I noticed on the map there are two businesses close by Progressive Waste Solutions and Consolidated Waste Industries Of MD. They both have access to rail service and it shows trash trucks etc in their yards.

Does anyone have the address of KT's childhood home in the area?

That's interesting as I also found, that within a mile or so from Kenilworth Gardens, there is a Waste Management Transfer station just off of Bladensburg Rd and near the intersection of New York Ave.

yes exactly but Shamika Young tonight ont he show stated twice that we needed to read that article because SHE (as in herself) had never let Tatum take her child and had said so way back in an article if people would bother to read it.

At least that is what I heard her say. So if she was just pointing to an article where her mother says that SY had relayed to mother that she had said no about Atlanta that means she is indicating her mom is truthful in that respect.

but her mom lied to her about where Relisha was and wont meet her eye and is not talking to her now.

I am just confused as all hell.

So we should believe her mom and sister and cops and reporters and school officials (ALL of whom say that SY is the one who states she allowed Tatum to take the child and claim she was an active participant in a cover up or Relisha's absence) are LYING.

But on the fact that on that final trip/outing with Tatum Shamika said no and he took her anyway, somehow from one of the women each of whom claim they are not the woman. On this ONE fact we should trust her mother's word.

my head hurts. my stomach is a mess.

stop this ride I need to get off and catch my breath

Me too. This is, ... I have no words! WTF is going on here??:maddening:

That's interesting as I also found, that within a mile or so from Kenilworth Gardens, there is a Waste Management Transfer station just off of Bladensburg Rd and near the intersection of New York Ave.

Which is the area Relisha & KT were last seen.

I am sorry but I have to say. I do not understand how you just accept that your mother and your sister lied to you about your child's whereabouts and your child is now missing and being presumed possibly dead by LE and now refuse to talk to you at all and you are not beating down their doors with police in tow demanding some damn answers.

yes exactly but Shamika Young tonight ont he show stated twice that we needed to read that article because SHE (as in herself) had never let Tatum take her child and had said so way back in an article if people would bother to read it.

At least that is what I heard her say. So if she was just pointing to an article where her mother says that SY had relayed to mother that she had said no about Atlanta that means she is indicating her mom is truthful in that respect.

but her mom lied to her about where Relisha was and wont meet her eye and is not talking to her now.

I am just confused as all hell.

So we should believe her mom and sister and cops and reporters and school officials (ALL of whom say that SY is the one who states she allowed Tatum to take the child and claim she was an active participant in a cover up or Relisha's absence) are LYING.

But on the fact that on that final trip/outing with Tatum Shamika said no and he took her anyway, somehow from one of the women each of whom claim they are not the woman. On this ONE fact we should trust her mother's word.

my head hurts. my stomach is a mess.

stop this ride I need to get off and catch my breath

In article after article in the beginning SY has talked about Relisha going with Tatum and how it was all ok and how he always brought her back. (Thanks for posting those TLCYA) Yes she probably took a lot of heat for that. Now she is saying she never let Relisha go with him. That alone is enough to make me distrust anything she says, no matter how sincere she may sound.

Now she is saying she left Relisha with the grandmother and what is wrong with that? She herself was removed from her mother's care, but it is ok for her daughter? And I am not talking short little visits with frequent contact. She sent her there and didn't insist on regular contact.

Sorry but my opinion hasn't changed,.

.....so...what if Relisha *was* in Atlanta, but everyone returned without her for "some reason"? She could still be there.

I really hope all three of them show up tomorrow night.

Me too! I was going to take a break tomorrow night, but I'll listen too. I've always had trouble sleeping, but this case has wrecked it entirely. Like others, I hope LE is looking at all possibilities, including MYT and AY.

It is just an odd place to leave the truck. There are houses and the Waste places on the corner (so less than a block). It is down a bit from Kenilworth Gardens.

If you read back on this thread, plenty of people DID say she was being coached or this was being scripted in some way.

I disagree respectfully. I think she sounded quite candid and made sense. She squarely put this back on her mother and sister (and no I don't think her having been taken away and wanting revenge is the reason).

ITA, that was the most candid and clearest convo that I've heard from SY; however, I can't ignore the voices in the background...and for those that could hear clearly, it was quite obvious that somebody was talking in the background. Was somebody coaching her or "making suggestions", or maybe just shouting out? I don't know. But, I could clearly hear them. At one point, I thought the voice sounded like MT, but then Shamika was blaming MT & AY, called them liars...would she do that right in front of their faces (assuming they were some of the voices in the background). I don't know. Maybe so, maybe it's all an act. I just don't know...

I don't know why, but, I believe that Shamika did not know when Relisha was with Tatum. I do believe that she knew that her mom and sister let Relisha go out with Tatum. Given that, she would be telling the LITERAL truth when she says she never gave permission or let Tatum take Relisha. She relegated that responsibility to her mom & sister and by default she did let her go with Tatum. But, I'm not sure if she was ever present when Relisha left with him. I suspect that several times she found out after the fact.

So in essence, both statements are true:
She never let Tatum take Relisha.
When "she let" (by default because she left Relisha with MYT even after knowing Relisha was going with Tatum) Relisha go with him he always brought her back.

One other thing:
When the news first broke here in DC, I remember the press referring to MYT MANY TIMES as Relisha's mother. I also remember being extremely confused as to who was who in relation to Relisha, SY and MYT. I have even heard SY's grandma being referred to as Relisha's grandma. In the early days it was unclear, in the media, how anyone was related.

MYT, let Relisha stay with Tatum, IMO. I think the reason she called about the IPad is because Tatum had not returned Relisha and she was trying to figure out why. That's why, I believe MYT called to see if somehow Tatum had gotten permission from SY and for some reason MYT hadn't gotten the message. At that point, IMO, MYT has the "Oh Sh%t!" moment...or she wants us to believe that.

IMO, MYT & AY willingly let Tatum take Relisha and I believe they profited from it.

The raw outrage from Shamika re: her mother selling t-shirts was very compelling. She yelled, "who does that!!!"

On the show's FB page, someone related to someone in the case just said that Relisha feared being at the shelter.

Tonight, I got the feeling that Shamika thinks showing ANY emotions is a sign of weakness. She was upset at herself for being emotional tonight. Said she wasn't going to stoop to 'the caller's level' and act a fool on radio. But it wasn't acting a fool. It was pure raw emotions, IMO.

How does her husband figure into that though?

Birds of a feather flock together.

I don't think GT is as involved in this mess as some of you seem to tho.

It's not like they are attached at the hip. He seems genuine to me. Just MOO.

Tonight, I got the feeling that Shamika thinks showing ANY emotions is a sign of weakness. She was upset at herself for being emotional tonight. Said she wasn't going to stoop to 'the caller's level' and act a fool on radio. But it wasn't acting a fool. It was pure raw emotions, IMO.

She seemed more mature than I imagined.

I have done some posting downstairs about the FB page comments from those who claim to be family, such as one claiming to be GT daughter

In the very beginning, did the MSM say Tony said Tatum had Relisha because Shamika asked him to watch her while Shamika was in the hospital? I remember we had a huge debate over whether she was in the hospital at some point or not, or whether it was a misunderstanding because the hospital is now the shelter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ServerNotResponding