GA - Tara Grinstead, 29, Ocilla, 22 Oct 2005 #1 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always questioned her neighbor because he does seem so "inauspicious" and that's usually the ones who are involved. It may not be the case, but I feel as if his relationship with T allowed him to be the cover up. It's almost the perfect situation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Justice for Susan Winters.

I've always questioned her neighbor because he does seem so "inauspicious" and that's usually the ones who are involved. It may not be the case, but I feel as if his relationship with T allowed him to be the cover up. It's almost the perfect situation

I've always been suspicious of the neighbor as well.

I've always been suspicious of the neighbor as well.

In my mind it works because let's imagine that a big, burly questionable "Bubba" type man was her neighbor and did all of those things LE would find it interesting and want to look into but because the neighbor falls into the "normal" category he's overlooked

In my mind it works because let's imagine that a big, burly questionable "Bubba" type man was her neighbor and did all of those things LE would find it interesting and want to look into but because the neighbor falls into the "normal" category he's overlooked

Just a guess, but I'm thinking he might have got a free pass because he was older and came across as a fatherly type to Tara. I could be so wrong. I've never actually seen JP, but I've always been curious as to what he looked like.

Just a guess, but I'm thinking he might have got a free pass because he was older and came across as a fatherly type to Tara. I could be so wrong. I just have always wondered about JP.

Joe was swabbed like lots of males were

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Joe was swabbed like lots of males were

I figured as much, and yet I'm suspicious of him - which is why no one pays me for my opinion. Lol

That glove... If it's the key to this case, then the GBI supposedly has irrefutable proof of that. I know they say it's forensically linked to Tara (is that the right word?). If the glove links Tara and the person responsible for her disappearance, yet they also believe it was someone she knew and that she left willingly... I don't know. That might make my brain implode this afternoon. And then with all I've learned from the podcasts, it really kinda destroys my great theories on what might have happened.

I know they swabbed JP, and he may be completely innocent; however, he did a lot of things immediately following Tara's disappearance that have made him look suspicious to me personally. Can't imagine what he was thinking with some of his actions.

Sundrop, it's my understanding that someone else owned the property that the Redman's were living on at the of Tara's disappearance. Is that correct?

Sundrop, it's my understanding that someone else owned the property that the Redman's were living on at the of Tara's disappearance. Is that correct?

Yes, Nancy and her husband

How is it that the property was never searched - especially when MH was a prime POI from beginning? If burial on a familiar property is the most common type of disposal in cases like this, that property not being searched is unfathomable. How does LE and GBI justify not doing so?

I feel certain I read that the landowner gave consent to search, but Donnie Youghn ran off searchers because their presence upset Nancy. I've never been able to come up with anything that gave reason as to why this family can have such pull in their community. I guess that's where my focus has been recently. Something about that doesn't make sense and I'm trying to make the pieces fit when they don't.

Just a guess, but I'm thinking he might have got a free pass because he was older and came across as a fatherly type to Tara. I could be so wrong. I've never actually seen JP, but I've always been curious as to what he looked like.

Absolutely agree with you and I hate it because I feel by not thoroughly looking into him LE let TG down. And yes! I've always wondered what he looked like because my mind has a vision of him. Isn't it funny how that works??

I feel certain I read that the landowner gave consent to search, but Donnie Youghn ran off searchers because their presence upset Nancy. I've never been able to come up with anything that gave reason as to why this family can have such pull in their community. I guess that's where my focus has been recently. Something about that doesn't make sense and I'm trying to make the pieces fit when they don't.

I was there, land owners around Redman property gave permission but then withdrew

Absolutely agree with you and I hate it because I feel by not thoroughly looking into him LE let TG down. And yes! I've always wondered what he looked like because my mind has a vision of him. Isn't it funny how that works??

Sorry, Sundrop! I always put him on the spot on here. And yes, it is funny because we each create our own visual of what these individuals look like. I, too, feel that LE let Tara down without following through on that search. Something is wrong that one person or family has that kind of power.

Because we only have limited information, especially after so many years, your mind starts trying to make sense where there is none. I've read and re-read articles, replayed the podcasts, etc. Even with the suspicious behavior of some, there is still one person whose motive, means, and opportunity far exceeds the rest. You can make a case for why this one or that one could have or might have, but it always comes back to one person.

I was there, land owners around Redman property gave permission but then withdrew

That's what I thought! I knew I had read that before. That doesn't make sense at all. Can't help but ask what kind of influence that family has. There's no way that is "justice".

Can cadaver dogs detect buried remains? I guess there'd only be bones at this point, and even they may be scattered.

Can cadaver dogs detect buried remains? I guess there'd only be bones at this point, and even they may be scattered.

That's what cadaver dogs do

That's what cadaver dogs do

Just wasn't sure there'd be much left to pick up on after 11+ years, especially buried and then possibly scattered. Guess I could've asked that a little more clearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member