IL IL - The Unidentified Victims of John Wayne Gacy

John Wayne Gacy mystery: Authorities release new sketches of serial killer's victims

"CHICAGO — New sketches of two unidentified victims of the serial killer John Wayne Gacy were released Monday as authorities hope to get closer to solving a nearly 40-year-old mystery.

Gacy tortured, sexually assaulted and murdered 33 men and boys, many who he lured to his home by impersonating a police officer or promising them construction work. Most of the victims were found hidden in his home or property in Norwood Park Township, near Chicago, after he was caught in 1978....

Authorities for years have struggled to identify several of Gacy's victims, who were killed long before the advent of DNA testing. The bodies of six Gacy victims remain unidentified...."

John Wayne Gacy mystery: Authorities release new sketches of serial killer's victims
---

Video: New Images Of Unidentified John Wayne Gacy Victims Released

New Images Of Unidentified John Wayne Gacy Victims Released

john_doe_10-13-1532380896-3463.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"CHICAGO — New sketches of two unidentified victims of the serial killer John Wayne Gacy were released Monday as authorities hope to get closer to solving a nearly 40-year-old mystery.

Gacy tortured, sexually assaulted and murdered 33 men and boys, many who he lured to his home by impersonating a police officer or promising them construction work. Most of the victims were found hidden in his home or property in Norwood Park Township, near Chicago, after he was caught in 1978....

Authorities for years have struggled to identify several of Gacy's victims, who were killed long before the advent of DNA testing. The bodies of six Gacy victims remain unidentified...."

---

Video: New Images Of Unidentified John Wayne Gacy Victims Released

New Images Of Unidentified John Wayne Gacy Victims Released

john_doe_10-13-1532380896-3463.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks a lot! Here is a snipped pic from the teeth of John Doe 13.
upload_2018-7-24_17-37-0.png

When I first saw these new recons I thought they were done through Parabon NanoLabs: Engineering DNA for Next-Generation Therapeutics and Forensics. I was honestly disappointed when I realized it was as just NCMEC recons. Respectfully, I think the NCMEC recons were a waste of resources for this particular case. If Dart really wants this case solved he needs to utilize the services of Cece Moore and do the forensic genealogy to find the families of these young men.

‘This is just the beginning’: How a small forensics company is cracking cold cases

Excluded today for John Doe 10:

Michael Mansfield
Orin Anderson
Timothy Willoughby
Randy Maciuba
Andrew Memmelaar

I'm confused now....you said that Dermot Kelly was added to the rule out list for UID #10

I'm confused now....you said that Dermot Kelly was added to the rule out list for UID #10

Hi, I'm sorry if my post was confusing. I was posting the list of names added that day, not the full list.
Ricky Enochs and William Shields were first to be excluded.
Dermot Kelly was ruled out next.
The following day the additional 5 names were added.
The list of names I posted that day only included the exclusions that had been added that very day.

The current rule out list for #10 is:

Michael Mansfield
Orin Anderson
Timothy Willoughby
Randy Maciuba
Andrew Memmelaar
Dermot Kelly
William Shields
Ricky Enochs

There are still 6 men/boys unidentified but there is dispute about the identification of # 14 amongst family members and LE. If this is not Michael Marino then there are still 7 to go.
Michael Marino (14) Oktober 24, 1976, exhumation and Preliminary DNA testing in 2013 revealed that UID nr. 14 was NOT Michael Marino who went missing on oktober 24th but there is dispute about the credibility of the test results so LE still hangs on to the fact that Michael Marino is UID nr.14. This is also based on the finding of Kenneth Parker, his friend who was found in the crawlspace near to # 14.

DNA test revives mystery of killer Gacy's Victim No. 14

There are still 6 men/boys unidentified but there is dispute about the identification of # 14 amongst family members and LE. If this is not Michael Marino then there are still 7 to go.
Michael Marino (14) Oktober 24, 1976, exhumation and Preliminary DNA testing in 2013 revealed that UID nr. 14 was NOT Michael Marino who went missing on oktober 24th but there is dispute about the credibility of the test results so LE still hangs on to the fact that Michael Marino is UID nr.14. This is also based on the finding of Kenneth Parker, his friend who was found in the crawlspace near to # 14.

DNA test revives mystery of killer Gacy's Victim No. 14

Note, Mrs. Marino refuses to give the authorities a sample of her DNA to compare to a credible lab. A redacted copy of a test sent by her attorney isn't enough. If she has lost confidence in Cook County why doesn't she request the DNA comparison be done by DuPage Co., ISP or the FBI? Until there is credible evidence the remains attorney really not her sons, we have to consider them id'd.

When I first saw these new recons I thought they were done through Parabon NanoLabs: Engineering DNA for Next-Generation Therapeutics and Forensics. I was honestly disappointed when I realized it was as just NCMEC recons. Respectfully, I think the NCMEC recons were a waste of resources for this particular case. If Dart really wants this case solved he needs to utilize the services of Cece Moore and do the forensic genealogy to find the families of these young men.

‘This is just the beginning’: How a small forensics company is cracking cold cases

I can't agree with you more! I always believed that some of these victims were in the system. Particularly, places like the Lydia Home on Irving Park Road by Pulaski.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ari76
Back