MO MO - Kara Kopetsky, 17, Belton, 4 May 2007 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just emailed the Sund/Carrington foundation asking them for help. Tomorrow I will get on the phone with Sarteam and will beg them to help find Kara. I plan on being very insistent and I am not taking no for an answer. As my husband can attest I am good at that LOL.

YOU GO GIRL!!! Let us know what they say etc!

YOU GO GIRL!!! Let us know what they say etc!

I will let you know as soon as I speak with them, it feels so good to be doing something to help Kara then just sitting here, that's too frustrating for me.

You guys rock! The search teams are a fantastic idea!

Siesie! Wow! It is amazing how those hairstyles change her looks entirely! Thanks for doing that! You didn't need to change the make-up, but is there a way to do one without make up? Also...could you change the hair to black perhaps? I would doubt if someone was hiding her they would go with highlights and things...but would just make it dark if people were looking for a blonde. Just a thought! You did great, by the way!!

Siesie! Wow! It is amazing how those hairstyles change her looks entirely! Thanks for doing that! You didn't need to change the make-up, but is there a way to do one without make up? Also...could you change the hair to black perhaps? I would doubt if someone was hiding her they would go with highlights and things...but would just make it dark if people were looking for a blonde. Just a thought! You did great, by the way!!

Make sure you write some letters too Okay!!

Great job SieSie, I think it's great you thought to do that.

Thanks everyone. I'll do some more tomorrow (darker hair) and using a different picture, also.

If you knew Kara, she is VERY outgoing and she can NOT keep her mouth shut about anything. I mean if she is thinking something her friends would definately know about it. So it is just odd that no one seems to know anything, b/c if she were planning something like that i am sure that she would have told someone.
We are praying that there is NO connection, but the reason why they say that there may be is b/c the two disappearances happened so close to eachother and Kelsey's body was found very close to Belton...and there is Hall looks a lot like the composite drawing that was done. But there is no actual proof that they are connected.

Before EH was caught, I was looking at the target video of him and comparing it to the Kara composite and thought that there was a striking resemblence.

Question: The person in the composite who was seen with Kara - under what circumstances was she seen with this person and who saw them together?

Yes he did take and pass a polygraph test...and he has been co-operative throughout the whole thing so there is no reason to believe that he knows anything...The only reason why they thought that he probably did was b/c less than a week b4 she went missing, he had tried to kidnap her...but fortunately she jumped out of his truck and called the police and they filed a restraining order.

You'll forgive me, but thats an excellent reason to assume he might well be responsible for her disappearance.

Before EH was caught, I was looking at the target video of him and comparing it to the Kara composite and thought that there was a striking resemblence.

Question: The person in the composite who was seen with Kara - under what circumstances was she seen with this person and who saw them together?

Please see page one post #3. If you will read through the thread and check out the links, you will find everything of what we know already. There are some interesting posts and theories. : )

Can someone who knows how to do this kind of thing put a picture of the guy who murdered Kelsey and the guy who was seen with Kara side by side? It is so much easier to compare the two that way. THANKS in advance.

I remember the guy in the drawing having bigger ears than the guy who murdered Kelsey but that could be a mistake of the person who saw him and helped draw the picture. Something about the way each guy held himself made me think that it is the same guy. The hair line in front is nearly the same if I remember correctly...a little different but that could be because the guy who murdered Kelsey got a hair cut...real short in front...before he murdered Kelsey and after Kara disappeared. He has a destinctive hair line in front. Maybe a cowlick or something. He didn't have a goatee when Kara disappeared but could have grown one before Kelsey and then shaved it off afterward.

Did anyone finish searching in the area that Kelsey was found? It is so close to where Kara lived if I remember correctly that it would only makes sense to search that whole area. If Edwin left one girl there then there is a good chance he might have left Kara there if he is the guilty party. LE should have had the common sense to have the whole area searched if they didn't. By now they don't think that Kara is a runaway so if they haven't searched it...why not?

Did anyone finish searching in the area that Kelsey was found? It is so close to where Kara lived if I remember correctly that it would only makes sense to search that whole area. If Edwin left one girl there then there is a good chance he might have left Kara there if he is the guilty party. LE should have had the common sense to have the whole area searched if they didn't. By now they don't think that Kara is a runaway so if they haven't searched it...why not?

To my knowledge, the rest of the area has not been searched for Kara. I also believe they should diligently search the entire lake area or a team should come in to do so.

To my knowledge, the rest of the area has not been searched for Kara. I also believe they should diligently search the entire lake area or a team should come in to do so.
Which is why we all need to write those letters to the search teams provided....So glad you are here SS and we are back on track:blowkiss:

I hope FKK gets here soon. I got a reponse and it sounds hopeful. I think it is okay to post so here it is(i took out the address)

Please have one of the parents or someone in the family call our office at 1-888-813-8389 (toll free). We will be happy to take the information and see if there's something we can do to help. Thank you for contacting our Foundation. We need the Detective's name and phone number if possible.

Jennifer Hicks
Office Manager
Carole Sund/Carrington
Memorial Reward Foundation

Does anyone know why there isnt video in the parking lot of the school when she leaves? Or why a security guard didnt stop her when she was leaving? I know at my highschool, we always had video of the whole parking lot for accidents or kids skipping class and we always had every entrance blocked off besides one where a security guard would be parked and make you stop and show him a pass as to why you were leavng school early.

I hope FKK gets here soon. I got a reponse and it sounds hopeful. I think it is okay to post so here it is(i took out the address)

Please have one of the parents or someone in the family call our office at 1-888-813-8389 (toll free). We will be happy to take the information and see if there's something we can do to help. Thank you for contacting our Foundation. We need the Detective's name and phone number if possible.

Jennifer Hicks
Office Manager
Carole Sund/Carrington
Memorial Reward Foundation
I am here now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors