TX TX - Kristen Galvan, 15, previous victim of convicted sex trafficker, Spring, 2 Jan 2020

YaYa_521

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Find Kristen Galvan
Have you seen this child? Kristen Galvan
BB167hp0.img

Kristen Galvan
NCMC1379868c1.jpg

109117109_114241133693448_8546808273856798493_n.jpg

• Missing Since - Jan 2, 2020
  • Missing From - Spring, TX
  • DOB - Apr 23, 2004
  • Age Now - 16
  • Sex - Female
  • Race - Hispanic
  • Hair Color - Blonde
  • Eye Color - Hazel
  • Height - 5'6"
  • Weight - 135 lbs
Kristen was last seen on January 2, 2020.

Where is Kristen? Missing girl from Spring featured in statewide billboard campaign
SPRING – Kristen Galvan was 15 when she reportedly left her grandmother’s home in Spring on January 2, 2020.

No one in the family has seen or heard from her since.

Kristen's mother believes she is a victim of human traffickers.

1024x1024.jpg

Mother launches billboard campaign in Humble to find her missing teenage daughter
Bennett said she last saw her daughter New Year’s Day, when she went to stay at her grandmother’s house in The Woodlands for winter break. Bennett called the police less than a day after she found out her daughter was missing.

“She took off,” Bennett said. “My mom called me immediately when she realized Kristen was gone.”

Bennett said this problem goes deeper than just a missing child who ran away.

“Out of 400,000 missing children every year, 70% of those go to human sex trafficking,” Bennett said. “These predators are preying on our children.”

There haven’t been any new leads for the case in months, but Bennett hasn’t given up hope.

1024x1024.jpg

Mother launches billboard campaign in Humble to find her missing teenage daughter
Bennett said she last saw her daughter New Year’s Day, when she went to stay at her grandmother’s house in The Woodlands for winter break. Bennett called the police less than a day after she found out her daughter was missing.

“She took off,” Bennett said. “My mom called me immediately when she realized Kristen was gone.”

Bennett said this problem goes deeper than just a missing child who ran away.

“Out of 400,000 missing children every year, 70% of those go to human sex trafficking,” Bennett said. “These predators are preying on our children.”

There haven’t been any new leads for the case in months, but Bennett hasn’t given up hope.

Obviously not to downplay trafficking, but I think we need citation on that 70% number. I find it extremely hard to believe there are 300K teens being sex trafficked in this country each year.

I am pretty sure I have read articles that completely debund those numbers.

Obviously not to downplay trafficking, but I think we need citation on that 70% number. I find it extremely hard to believe there are 300K teens being sex trafficked in this country each year.

I am pretty sure I have read articles that completely debund those numbers.

Key Facts

“In 2019 NCMEC assisted law enforcement and families with more than 29,000 cases of missing children.

Case type:

• 91 percent endangered runaways.
  • 4 percent family abductions.
  • 4 percent critically missing young adults, ages 18 to 20.
  • Less than 1 percent nonfamily abductions.
  • 1 percent lost, injured or otherwise missing children.
Of the nearly 26,300 runaways reported to NCMEC in 2019, 1 in 6 were likely victims of child sex trafficking.”

Key Facts

“In 2019 NCMEC assisted law enforcement and families with more than 29,000 cases of missing children.

Case type:

• 91 percent endangered runaways.
  • 4 percent family abductions.
  • 4 percent critically missing young adults, ages 18 to 20.
  • Less than 1 percent nonfamily abductions.
  • 1 percent lost, injured or otherwise missing children.
Of the nearly 26,300 runaways reported to NCMEC in 2019, 1 in 6 were likely victims of child sex trafficking.”

That is about what I thought. THat is 5000 or so, and a far cry from the absolutely absurd 300K number.

Spreading that original number does nothing but stoke the paranoia of the #saveourchildren crew.

Edit: Again, I am not downplaying trafficking, but far too often LE uses it as an excuse to, IMO, waste a ton of money doing prostitution stings in the name of stopping trafficking. The reality is most of those stings uncover very little trafficking, the investigations last months, and in a worst case you have a complete debacle like the Robert Kraft case where LE greatly oversteps their bounds, spends years on a case of mostly misdemeanors, and even after getting their only evidence thrown out by two different judges they continue to appeal at a huge expense to the tax payers simply to try and prove a point.

I will say for the third time that I am not downplaying it, but it is not nearly as prevalent as LE and a lot of gullible folks would have you believe.

Last edited:
Authorities searching for Texas teen, believe she is being trafficked
FA4YEE6ZENC2LC3DJMYRG2LUA4.PNG

''If anyone has information about Kristen Galvan, you are urged to contact the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office at 1-936-760-5800, or the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children at 1-800-THE-LOST, that’s 1-800-843-5678 (Source: National Center for Missing & Exploited Children)

By Amber Stegall | April 23, 2021 at 12:38 PM EDT - Updated April 24 at 10:15 PM
TEXAS (KCBD) - The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, the FBI, and the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office in Texas are searching for 17-year-old Kristen Galvan. April 23 is her 17th birthday. Authorities believe she is being trafficked in Texas.''

Before Kristen was taken one year, three months and 22 days ago, she was a sweet teenager,” said her mother, Robyn Bennett. “She was a good student, in JROTC and on the drill team. She lightened any room she entered. It’s scary to think that Kristen was lured out of our home by new friendships full of empty promises and sold into the dark world of child sex trafficking.”

“Because Kristen is a possible victim of human trafficking, this means her life could be in danger,” said FBI Special Agent Bethany Morris.

Someone knows something,” said Kristen’s mother. “Please help me find my baby girl Kristen.”
Authorities searching for Texas teen, believe she is being trafficked

Kristen Marie Galvan – The Charley Project

Last updated August 8, 2021; three pictures added, details of disappearance updated.

Details of Disappearance
Kristen was last seen at her grandmother's home in Spring, Texas on January 2, 2020. She has never been heard from again.

Investigators believe Kristen may still be in Texas and may be a victim of human trafficking; witnesses reported seeing a photo of her on websites known for advertising prostitution. She may frequent the Bissonnet area of Houston, Texas, or she may be in the Atlanta, Georgia area. A prostitution ad for her was reportedly seen online in the Atlanta area in March 2021.

At the time of her disappearance, Kristen was a good student and on her school's Junior ROTC and drill team. Few details are available in her case.

Note: There are 9 different photos of Kristen on the page linked above.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim
Back