IL IL - Paul Fronczak, newborn, Chicago, 1964 + UID Male, 1, NJ, 1965

Nov 6 , 2020

Investigative journalist George Knapp has a new article on Paul Fronczak
Also has a video

New interview with Paul Fronczak – Mystery Wire

I believe that KB is biological Paul. But they don't want to confirm this for privacy reasons. KB has living relatives and they don't want the reporters all over this. Refresh my memory about the possible twin sister who may have been killed.

Satch

Here is another report about the developments in this case:

Man, 55, who was revealed to be newborn that was kidnapped in 1964 was found using ancestry sites:

Curious about who his biological parents were, Paul hired a genetic genealogist Cece Moore to track them down. In 2015, he learned that his given name at birth was Jack Rosenthal.

Paul said he reached out to the Rosenthal family and learned some dark secrets about his biological parents.

According to Paul, his biological mother was an alcoholic and his biological father was ‘a disturbed veteran’. Both are now dead.

Paul said family members told him that he had a twin sister, named Jill, who went missing after allegedly being neglected by his biological parents. The Rosenthal family never learned what happened to Jill, and she remains missing.

Paul said one cousin told him that his biological parents would keep him and Jill ‘in a cage’ when they were babies. Other family members told Paul that he and his sister were constantly crying.

I found this information above in relation to my previous post, answering my own question. This case is confusing, there are MANY twists, turns, and names.

Satch

Robert Fountain is still alive. He he raised Kevin like his own. But Lorraine had Kevin before they met. She told people the father was some "football player." Lorraine had kids of her own, but she didn't raise them. My guess is her clock was ticking and she wanted one for herself. Kevin and her were quite close. Kevin created molds, was a mold maker. He seemed to be a simple person, who was happy to stick close to home and work in his shed. Robert met Lorraine while she was working at a bar as a waitress.

Kevin's sister is also still alive. She still claims her mom didn't do it .. that she would never fit in a nurse's uniform, because she was quite large breasted. She did go by different names, but for some reason no one questioned it.

Robert Fountain is still alive. He he raised Kevin like his own. But Lorraine had Kevin before they met. She told people the father was some "football player." Lorraine had kids of her own, but she didn't raise them. My guess is her clock was ticking and she wanted one for herself. Kevin and her were quite close. Kevin created molds, was a mold maker. He seemed to be a simple person, who was happy to stick close to home and work in his shed. Robert met Lorraine while she was working at a bar as a waitress.

Kevin's sister is also still alive. She still claims her mom didn't do it .. that she would never fit in a nurse's uniform, because she was quite large breasted. She did go by different names, but for some reason no one questioned it.

Interesting information but where did you find or come to know about this?

I have always believed that LT was the kidnapper of biological birth Paul:

Son Suspects ‘Welfare Queen’ May Have Stolen Baby Paul Fronczak

"Baby Brokers" were a common illegal practice of getting and selling kids. But I am not familiar with how the practice worked, or did KB's family know that they got a child illegally, or were they in on the scheme? What I find suspicious in KB's obit are the words, "Was raised by." My gut feeling is that KB's family DOES NOT want KB's past brought out to the public light. I believe the DNA match. Very hard pressed to not see this case otherwise.

Satch

I've done some research on Lorraine F. Arnold Fountain--see attached chronology.

I've also attached a Michigan city directory: Lorraine's mother Blanche (Winston) Boyer was working at Mercy Hospital as a nurses aide in 1959 and her residence was Lake City, MI. Blanche was 55 in 1959.

Attachments

• LORRAINE ARNOLD.pdf
    211.6 KB · Views: 109
  • 1959 Cadillac MI City Directory Blanche Boyer.jpg
    1959 Cadillac MI City Directory Blanche Boyer.jpg
    224.7 KB · Views: 60
I've done some research on Lorraine F. Arnold Fountain--see attached chronology.

I've also attached a Michigan city directory: Lorraine's mother Blanche (Winston) Boyer was working at Mercy Hospital as a nurses aide in 1959 and her residence was Lake City, MI. Blanche was 55 in 1959.
For context- Mercy Hospital was a stone's throw from Michael Reese. I used to work at Michael Reese and could literally see Mercy's building from where I parked my car.

I wish there was a picture of LF to compare to the sketch of the woman in the nurse’s uniform who took Paul.
Saying that her bustline wouldn’t fit in the uniform is an odd excuse.

Thank you for this info. Where did the name Aurora or Audra Baty come from?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisminto
Back