Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
November 8th, 2007 4:08 PM Eastern
UPDATE - Sgt Peterson

by Greta Van Susteren
I just got this email from OTR’s Steph Watts in the field in Illinois…relates to Sgt. Peterson’s wife #3.
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2007 4:03 PM
To: Van Susteren, Greta; Cooper, Meade; Howard, Cory;

Subject: Ric confirmed
That Drew took the 5th in front of yesterdays Grand Jury and it was
regarding the Savio case.

You should know this - it is rather routine for someone to take the 5th if the person is a possible target. Note also: don’t assume guilt by taking the 5th.. innocent people take the 5th ….
http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/08/update-sgt-peterson/

LOL LittleDeer you were dead on too. He looks exactly like the Cowardly Lion too.:clap: :clap: :blowkiss:

That was the first thing I thought of when I first saw his picture! Unfortunately, he has hidden behind a police uniform to do his hideous deeds (IMO). And that also is a real shame of this case. It makes me not want to trust a police officer or the law. I know, not all are bad, but you got one ex police officer taking care of this coward in his home, even providing him a cell phone, etc. You got a married woman who is afraid for her life and writing to the State General Office, and nothing get done and she is now dead.

Sorry, (needed to vent a little) now back to finding Stacy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is exactly what I would expect him to say. I'm sure his attorney told him to plead the 5th. With everything going on right now and the possibility of his wife's body being exhumed, he actually had no choice.

You didn't expect him to tell all now?? I'm thinking as soon as Stacy is found, he will either commit suicide or flee. I just want the kids as FAR AWAY FROM HIM, as possible until he is behind bars for their safety!

LOL LittleDeer you were dead on too. He looks exactly like the Cowardly Lion too.:clap: :clap: :blowkiss:

That was the first thing I thought of when I first saw his picture! Unfortunately, he has hidden behind a police uniform to do his hideous deeds (IMO). And that also is a real shame of this case. It makes me not want to trust a police officer or the law. I know, not all are bad, but you got one ex police officer taking care of this coward in his home, even providing him a cell phone, etc. You got a married woman who is afraid for her life and writing to the State General Office, and nothing get done and she is now dead.

Sorry, (needed to vent a little) now back to finding Stacy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can vent to me anytime LittleDeer. I just can't believe he was allowed to stay on the police force for as long as he was, Don't they have standards?

I think Kathleen's situation is doubly sad. She had to deal with losing her husband to a very young woman and then when she complained about it they no doubt thought she was just a jealous older wife trying to get him in trouble.
So, she got hurt all the way around..and then he killed her.

I also feel very sad about Kathy's loss of life. To read that letter and see her pleading for help and yet nothing was done and now she is gone. The poor kids too...............they must now even unconscioulsy then that Dad might have done something to their Mom.

I wonder how the people that received and read that letter and did nothing, feel now???? Not that it changes anything. Kathy is still dead, and Stacy probably is also.

We just need to find or hopefully the LE or Tim's people can find something, ANYTHING, that nail this coward.

Does anyone know where the searches were located at today? Besides the river where the "barrels" were seen. Were there other locations?

I also feel very sad about Kathy's loss of life. To read that letter and see her pleading for help and yet nothing was done and now she is gone. The poor kids too...............they must now even unconscioulsy then that Dad might have done something to their Mom.

I wonder how the people that received and read that letter and did nothing, feel now???? Not that it changes anything. Kathy is still dead, and Stacy probably is also.

We just need to find or hopefully the LE or Tim's people can find something, ANYTHING, that nail this coward.

I would think they feel awful about it now. Anyone with a conscience would feel terrible about this. What I'm concerned about is the perception that people have regarding Stacy's behavior toward Kathleen. Let's try to keep in mind that she was only 17 years old, pregnant, and head over heels for DP at that time (she must have been)... I can very well imagine how he painted Kathleen to Stacy during that divorce. It sure sounds like Stacy did participate in the ugly things DP did to Kathleen, but at the same time- what would we think she'd do in that situation? She clearly was blinded by him. I think back upon my views of the world at age 17, and I can well imagine how this could have happened. However, she's probably now paid the ultimate price for trusting a man that would abuse her like that.

Jim had set up his own forum for Stacy. I don't think he wants to voice any opinions or read this forum for other opinions, he just wants to find Stacy. Just like he said in the interview. Bless his heart!!!!

WOW! Is it just me, but don't Kathleen and Stacy look alot alike in those pictues???????????????

shelia:

I agree with you. Even though Stacy did "act out" against Kathleen, I beleive it was only because of her immaturity at that time, being enamored of a "father figure" in a police uniform who fed her what she needed to hear.

As she wrote to Cesare, snip.... "as I become more mature", etc. she was realizing that DP had been manipulating her for most likely from day one.

Someone mentioned that possibly she just took off to save her life. Although, I wish this had happened and she probably thought of it, she wouldn't because of her love for those children.

That in my opinion only leaves the other scenario..............DP (the cowardly lion) made sure she wasn't going to leave him and/or take the children.

I had to leave for a bit and just got caught up on the last thread.

YES, Drew did date Stacey's older sister. I watched and linked the video from CNN.com. John Roberts talked to Stacey's aunt about how weird the relationship was from the get-go and how Drew even dated Stacey's sister before dating her. Stacey's aunt nodded in agreement and they moved on to discussing other things. So Drew flat out lied about where and when he met Stacey, IMO.

Pam, Cassandra Cales guardian also in another video stated that Stacey's older sister was always trying to get Stacey to quit dating Drew.

Ok, back to catching up on this thread.

As I was reading that letter tonight, I was shocked by one other thing... Kathleen says that DP had bought and programmed a garage door opener so that he could get in and out of the house without her knowing.

Here's what struck me.... didn't I read that when DP went over there to return the children to her, the doors were locked and he couldn't reach her on the phone....so he had a neighbor go over there and the neighbor had to call a locksmith to get in. Right?

What the heck.. what reason could he possibly have to not just use the garage door opener, except that he didn't want to be the one to "Find" her. He wanted someone else to physically open that door, and also he wanted people to think that he DID NOT HAVE FREE ACCESS TO THE HOUSE.

I initially thought that was weird, about him having the neighbor go in, while he stayed outside. He told people it was because he was a police officer and didn't want to contaminate the scene. Well he should know better than anyone that if you're concerned about a person inside a locked house- you CALL THE POLICE. Not a neighbor and a locksmith.

I think he was afraid his fellow officers who responded might see right through his "initial shock" of her death. He probably isn't that good of an actor. If a neighbor went in, instead of LE... he could fake a shock, and then the responding LE would see that he didn't "Just" hear the news. I feel like I should just delete this whole paragraph... geez. I am not making myself as clear as I would like. Do you know what I mean?

Suzi:

Thanks for the clarification. So now we know that the Lion did in fact date the older sister who died from cancer, which means he must have met both Stacy and her mom?? (?? that is because we don't know the years or year that they had dated).

Based on that, he could have been "grooming" Stacy for later if he knew that Stacy's sister was not going to live long because of the cancer and maybe the Mom saw this and he had to possibly get her out of the picture?

Oh man............I've been here too long to be thinking like that!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member