Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
shelia:

I agree with you. Even though Stacy did "act out" against Kathleen, I beleive it was only because of her immaturity at that time, being enamored of a "father figure" in a police uniform who fed her what she needed to hear.

As she wrote to Cesare, snip.... "as I become more mature", etc. she was realizing that DP had been manipulating her for most likely from day one.

Someone mentioned that possibly she just took off to save her life. Although, I wish this had happened and she probably thought of it, she wouldn't because of her love for those children.

That in my opinion only leaves the other scenario..............DP (the cowardly lion) made sure she wasn't going to leave him and/or take the children.

Presicely. She probably saw the same behavior being directed at herself that Kathleen accused DP of during their divorce. And, knowing what she did about Kathleen's death (I would be shocked if she really did NOT know that DP did it), she was probably terrified. Which is why Cassandra said that all day saturday she was texting Cassandra saying "I'm Ok".

Here is my post from yesterday regarding Drew and Stacey's sister.

Yesterday, 07:14 AM
SuziQ
user_online.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_1780303", true);

Remember how Drew made such a point to mention that he met Stacey at the motel she worked at? In the Cnn.com video linked below, John Roberts discusses and Stacey's aunt nods in agreement. That Drew dated Stacey's older sister. So how well did Drew know their mother?

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/...woman.aunt.cnn

ETA: And how old was Stacey really when Drew met her?

shelia writes:

DID NOT HAVE FREE ACCESS TO THE HOUSE.

You hit it right on the nail!!! It was a ruse on is part. He has to keep up the pretense as a cop who knows HOW ANOTHER COP would perceive and/or act to the situation.

shelia writes:

DID NOT HAVE FREE ACCESS TO THE HOUSE.

You hit it right on the nail!!! It was a ruse on is part. He has to keep up the pretense as a cop who knows HOW ANOTHER COP would perceive and/or act to the situation.

Exactly. He wanted witnesses to believe that he didn't have a legitimate way to gain entry on his own.

Suzi:

Thanks for the clarification. So now we know that the Lion did in fact date the older sister who died from cancer, which means he must have met both Stacy and her mom?? (?? that is because we don't know the years or year that they had dated).

Based on that, he could have been "grooming" Stacy for later if he knew that Stacy's sister was not going to live long because of the cancer and maybe the Mom saw this and he had to possibly get her out of the picture?

Oh man............I've been here too long to be thinking like that!!!

Lol, it happens to the best of us.

I am wondering if Stacy was text messaging Cass all day Saturday "I'm ok", if maybe Cass knew anything? What has Cass said so far?

When was Stacy working at the motel, and then I read that the Lion got her a job at the police station?? (Not sure if that one is a fact yet). But it would explain why Drew had to ask about the "legality" of dating a 17 year old.

Here is my post from yesterday regarding Drew and Stacey's sister.

Yesterday, 07:14 AM
SuziQ
user_online.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_1780303", true);

Remember how Drew made such a point to mention that he met Stacey at the motel she worked at? In the Cnn.com video linked below, John Roberts discusses and Stacey's aunt nods in agreement. That Drew dated Stacey's older sister. So how well did Drew know their mother?

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/...woman.aunt.cnn

ETA: And how old was Stacey really when Drew met her?

Thanks for the video. Here's how the conversation went.

JR: They met a number of years ago. He had dated Stacy's older sister. She died from colon cancer a number of years ago.
Stacy's aunt: While he is saying this- she doesn't do anything except blink and listen. She doesn't disagree, but doesn't comment. I wish she would have been clear- however, JR states this as fact.

Thanks Suzi! I needed that!

I need that picture of those two together hung up in my computer room!!!! How do I do that? The Cowardly Lion and DP pic I mean. It's PRICELESS!!

sorry, off topic there. This is a station identification check, will be right back with the programming.

Good catch MsSheila, I had read that he had a neighbor to go into the house, and I had read in the letter that Kathleen had complained that he had gotten a garage door opener to enter the home at another time- but never made the connection in my head.

(And yes, you made sense)

shelia:

Thanks so much for posting what the video said!! I am hard of hearing, and it was very difficult for me to hear everything!!! I just got snips and pieces........not enought to make any comment on.

Does anyone feel up to making a timeline? I think we really could use a thorough, comprehensive timeline. Starting with her mother going missing, and her sister dying, meeting DP, Kathleen's death, divorce final date, SP's email to Cesare, and then her talks with her sister Cassandra and the friend about painting.... and then her going missing.

I don't have the time to do it- I have to work tomorrow, or I would be happy to. I think one thing I'm going to work on is putting together all the interviews that DP gave so far. I have a feeling that he's clammed up for good, and those early reports could be a goldmine. I'm going to start that tonight. If anyone wants to PM links where you saw him quoted- that would be a huge help!

Blaize gave me this link the other day for use in making timelines. It looks great.
http://mindomo.com/

You make the timeline then save as an image and post the image

I am wondering if Stacy was text messaging Cass all day Saturday "I'm ok", if maybe Cass knew anything? What has Cass said so far?

When was Stacy working at the motel, and then I read that the Lion got her a job at the police station?? (Not sure if that one is a fact yet). But it would explain why Drew had to ask about the "legality" of dating a 17 year old.

HAHAHAHHAAAA!!! That made me laugh.

Sorry... carry on...

Jim Murray has given me permission to post his post, just wanted to share with you all his day today. Littledeer

Here is what Jim had to say:

Wow ...
Those reporters are sure a pain in the *advertiser censored*. I did not know they were going to quote me on that.I sure hope I did not hurt any body's feelings with my personal thoughts.
I know what it is to have a piece of you missing and I just want closure for the family.The press only cares about a story but at least the publicity might bring more volunteers.
This is why I do not treat them with disrespect.
Today my team combed a construction site as a foll up to some good leads. We found nothing.
I am home now and ready myself for tomorrow.
I am keeping focus and getting good rest so I can be sharp.
I am not a flash in the pan , I will hang in there till something happens.
Pray for us all ,
See you Tomorrow .

God Bless ,

Jim

shelia:

I would be more than happy to make the timeline EXCEPT that I don't know how to and two, I work full time. But I do a lot of posting in the evening when I can (which is not every night). But I could do it this weekend if someone could tell me how to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LornaJay