Aruba - Natalee Holloway, 18, Oranjestad, 30 May 2005 *AL extortion trial* *Guilty* #3

A serial killer (also called a serial murderer) is typically a person who murders three or more people, with the murders taking place over more than a month and including a significant period between them.
is anyone so stupid to believe that he "dumped her body into the ocean"? so at the shore-he put her in the water, and no one found her? No-either his father took them out onto a boat and they dumped here, encased in cement, or the dad had a friend.. and they were able to incinerate her body somewhere. Let's be real. He will not tell the truth, he doesn't need to.

Aruban Police Are Embarrassed by Joran van der Sloot Murder Confession: ‘We Were Outsmarted by a Teenager’ (Exclusive)​

'It doesn’t make us look very good,' a law enforcement source on the island tells The Messenger. 'It's embarrassing'​

Aruban Police Are Embarrassed by Joran van der Sloot Murder Confession: ‘We Were Outsmarted by a Teenager’ (Exclusive)​

'It doesn’t make us look very good,' a law enforcement source on the island tells The Messenger. 'It's embarrassing'​

I mean... I'd be embarrassed too.

I mean... I'd be embarrassed too.
There's no proof of his latest story and he told the Arubans/Dutch a lot, earlier; they couldn't verify either.

To my mind the entity that should be embarrased is the one which exchanged a confession of murder for zero extra time incarcerated and 4 months time served.

That "messenger" may not be msm, all they ever say is "a source".

Dahmer and Bundy both grew up in loving, seemingly normal families. Both also had the drive to torture innocent defenseless living animals at very young ages.

Sometimes nature doesn’t really care what nurture has to say or think.

Edit: worth mentioning that this confession makes Joran a suspected serial killer, by the FBI’s most recent definition anyway (after all, they coined the term).

This truth should be on refrigerator magnets in every home.
Everywhere.

Interesting…. I forgot about this story…

Updated Jul. 14, 2017 4:59PM EDT Published Jul. 15, 2010 7:01PM EDT

Joran Van Der Sloot’s Sex-Trade Scheme​

Held in a Peruvian jail on murder charges, Joran van der Sloot is now also accused of trafficking underage Thai girls for sex—including two who have gone missing.

I don't think he stopped with two girls, Natalee may have been his first, jmo.

There's no proof of his latest story and he told the Arubans/Dutch a lot, earlier; they couldn't verify either.

To my mind the entity that should be embarrased is the one which exchanged a confession of murder for zero extra time incarcerated and 4 months time served.

That "messenger" may not be msm, all they ever say is "a source".
Would you really be happier if the government were allowed to rewrite the legal code to fit the unique circumstances of every case? Can we even imagine the abuse of power that would ensue?

We in the USA have lost patience with statutes of limitations for murder. But without our racial divide I suspect our criminal codes would be more similar to those of Europe.

It's easy to say there should be no time limit on a murder charge, but the lack of limitations may make it impossible for a defendant to mount a defense.

JVDS didn't commit murder in Alabama, so there was no standing for the Alabama judge to give him more time. She gave him the maximum, but her understanding of the USA/Aruba treaty was that she couldn't make the sentence consecutive.

is anyone so stupid to believe that he "dumped her body into the ocean"? so at the shore-he put her in the water, and no one found her? No-either his father took them out onto a boat and they dumped here, encased in cement, or the dad had a friend.. and they were able to incinerate her body somewhere. Let's be real. He will not tell the truth, he doesn't need to.
Marine conditions vary widely from place to place, season to season and even according to the time of day.

I don't think it's "stupid" to believe JVDS' confession may be accurate, though I agree that just because he said it doesn't make it true.

Would you really be happier if the government were allowed to rewrite the legal code to fit the unique circumstances of every case? Can we even imagine the abuse of power that would ensue?

We in the USA have lost patience with statutes of limitations for murder. But without our racial divide I suspect our criminal codes would be more similar to those of Europe.

It's easy to say there should be no time limit on a murder charge, but the lack of limitations may make it impossible for a defendant to mount a defense.

JVDS didn't commit murder in Alabama, so there was no standing for the Alabama judge to give him more time. She gave him the maximum, but her understanding of the USA/Aruba treaty was that she couldn't make the sentence consecutive.
I don't believe that for a millisecond. That the "understanding of the USA/aruba (do you mean Peru?) Was that she couldn't make the sentence consecutive." The Peruvian papers were full of news about the extradition, ALWAYS pointing out that the extra incarceration would be after the sentence in Peru was served in full That, because otherwise the image would be the USA usurping powers, legal decisions, of their country. And no one wanted his term for killing Stephany to be cut short.

Even now, at this exact moment, the major Peruvian papers El Comercio and La Republica are reporting that the sentence is consecutive. As they were a day or so ago when I posted that information right here.

Last edited:

I don't think anybody has suggested rewriting the legal code, and I believe OP's interpretation of the defendant's sentencing here is flawed:

In van der Sloot's case, it's likely he was spared a consecutive sentence, which would require him to be sent back to the US to serve 20 years in federal prison after his time served in Peru, according to Grunwald. “I imagine he didn't give up the confession for free,” Grunwald said.

“I imagine he didn’t give up the confession for free,” Grunwald said. “I was a little surprised to see he got the concurrent, so I thought that might be what he got in exchange for the confession.”

Van der Sloot was also convicted of trafficking cocaine into his prison in 2021 and sentenced to an additional 18 years in Peru, according to a sentencing memorandum. But Peruvian law bars prison sentences from exceeding 35 years unless the defendant is given a life sentence, the document says.

That means van der Sloot is scheduled to be released from Peruvian prison in 2045 and likely won’t return to the US to serve time for the federal charges after serving both sentences together. At the time of his release, he would likely be deported to his country of citizenship, legal experts said.

10/19/23 -- Why Joran van der Sloot might not be prosecuted for Natalee Holloway’s murder, despite admitting he killed her

What about Dave Holloways Oxygen series with John Ludlick and the other guy whose name I can't remember that dug her up and disposed of her ashes in the sea? More lies? That bone they found belongs to someone.Another victim?

Dave was scammed by Gabriel Madrigal and John Ludwick. The bone was from an animal. Ludwick was later stabbed and killed by his ex girlfriend when he tried to kidnap her from her driveway.

Dave was scammed by Gabriel Madrigal and John Ludwick. The bone was from an animal. Ludwick was later stabbed and killed by his ex girlfriend when he tried to kidnap her from her driveway.
Four fragments three were animal One was from a human skeleton, Kolowski ruled out that Natalee Holloway was not a match to the bone, another scam.

I don't believe that for a millisecond. That the "understanding of the USA/aruba (do you mean Peru?) Was that she couldn't make the sentence consecutive." The Peruvian papers were full of news about the extradition, ALWAYS pointing out that the extra incarceration would be after the sentence in Peru was served in full That, because otherwise the image would be the USA usurping powers, legal decisions, of their country. And no one wanted his term for killing Stephany to be cut short.

Even now, at this exact moment, the major Peruvian papers El Comercio and La Republica are reporting that the sentence is consecutive. As they were a day or so ago when I posted that information right here.
Greta Van Susteren is not happy with the concurrent sentence. Had the judge granted Greta’s motion, the judge would have had a lot more evidence to work with before sentencing. Instead, she accepted the streamlined evidence presented to her by the prosecutor and defense attorney. She is also upset over the fact that Joran could be paroled early.

Attachments

• IMG_1136.jpeg
    IMG_1136.jpeg
    51 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1135.jpeg
    IMG_1135.jpeg
    98.4 KB · Views: 11
Greta Van Susteren is not happy with the concurrent sentence. Had the judge granted Greta’s motion, the judge would have had a lot more evidence to work with before sentencing. Instead, she accepted the streamlined evidence presented to her by the prosecutor and defense attorney. She is also upset over the fact that Joran could be paroled early.
I don’t blame her.

Where did Greta get info about the possibility of vds being paroled early?

Greta's last minute filing, oct 15 iirc was stuffed with politics, a huge paragraph on a proceeding against the president's son. I do think she's using this case to advance her agenda against the 2010 attorney a prominent member let"s say not of gvs' persuasion.

I share her concern about the concurrency but because it seems so blatantly imo corrupt. That treaty imo wasn't meant to give out favors. Imo u & i & we paid for that little game of favors.
If Beth and Dave approved the deal; which they did, it looks to me like gvs should back them. She's bragging on one hand about getting him back to usa on the other hand wringing her own objectives out of it. Imo

Btw she was mainly objecting to the judge that SHE, gvs, should have been able t9 personally present the case to the judge and thst SHE personally should give Beth's victim impact statement. So it was publicity that gvs was seeking. Judge said take a hike.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Essmat Arafa
Back