Casey Anthony: Where The Truth Lies (Peacock Documentary) Discussion

Perhaps a network will convince Casey to take a polygraph test?
Of course, they would have to offer her a hefty sum. But that would be a blockbuster!
Only joking, she could never chance it, she would probably say that they would ask her trick questions, trying to trip her up!

I never believed that George did it. I was appalled that Cindy lied under oath to help Casey. They are living in misery because of her, but also due to their own ignorance; they refused to hold her accountable - even for the death of their princess.

Of course, they would have to offer her a hefty sum. But that would be a blockbuster!
Only joking, she could never chance it, she would probably say that they would ask her trick questions, trying to trip her up!
Casey should definitely be challenged to take a polygraph by Peacock…I mean they allowed her to lie and defame her father, and there is clear proof that he is innocent of her accusations. Maybe George and Cindy can sue Peacock and/or the producers of the documentary? I really don’t want this travesty to be swept under the rug!

You can always find an outlier- some unusual case that supports what you may believe. It would be a very unusual circumstance for a parent to try and cover up a drowning: sure, one in million times it happens- I firmly believe that did not happen in this case- there is just so much evidence that Casey was responsible for Caylee's death.
I agree CA was 100% responsible. And got away with it, which makes me, and so many of us, sick. What I can’t quite commit to is that it was intentional / premeditated.

Casey should definitely be challenged to take a polygraph by Peacock…I mean they allowed her to lie and defame her father, and there is clear proof that he is innocent of her accusations. Maybe George and Cindy can sue Peacock and/or the producers of the documentary? I really don’t want this travesty to be swept under

It's difficult to imagine ANY man who has parents, friends, coworkers, or associates presenting Casey Anthony as a mate he intends to marry and have children with.

Serial - and serious - lies about all the past men in her life and child-killing are substantial obstacles.
Well-- I am sure you remember Karla Homolka-- she being the wife of Paul
Bernardo--those two were repulsive rapists and killers in Canada--she assisted
In killing her own sister with some type of overdose of drugs or anesthesia. He remains
In prison-- she got out after 12 years!!!!!

Last I heard she was married with kids!!!

Casey Anthony is still young and attractive--dont kid yourself-- there are plenty of
Men who would be willing to be with her and even marry her

Casey should definitely be challenged to take a polygraph by Peacock…I mean they allowed her to lie and defame her father, and there is clear proof that he is innocent of her accusations. Maybe George and Cindy can sue Peacock and/or the producers of the documentary? I really don’t want this travesty to be swept under the rug!
Sociopaths ( I believe she is a sociopath)-- often pass lie detector tests

'Foolproof suffocation' searched on the Anthony home computer on the day Caylee 'went missing' is no coincidence, proves premeditation.
Casey was taking no changes.
And all Casey would need is just one tricky question on a lie detector test - such as a yes/no question on Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, that duct tape, the chloroform, the empty apartment where she told LE she dropped Caylee off, her cell phone calls, and especially those woods where she dumped Caylee's body - somewhere in that maze of questions she would get frazzled. Confusion would set in and she'd flunk the test big time. LOL

'Foolproof suffocation' searched on the Anthony home computer on the day Caylee 'went missing' is no coincidence, proves premeditation.
Casey was taking no changes.
And all Casey would need is just one tricky question on a lie detector test - such as a yes/no question on Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, that duct tape, the chloroform, the empty apartment where she told LE she dropped Caylee off, her cell phone calls, and especially those woods where she dumped Caylee's body - somewhere in that maze of questions she would get frazzled. Confusion would set in and she'd flunk the test big time. LOL
I am not sure she would get frazzled--- remember after she murdered Caylee she never
Flinched during intense interviews with detectives-- she has ice in her veins, coupled with
No conscience, she could pass that test- though there is no certainty either way

Well-- I am sure you remember Karla Homolka-- she being the wife of Paul
Bernardo--those two were repulsive rapists and killers in Canada--she assisted
In killing her own sister with some type of overdose of drugs or anesthesia. He remains
In prison-- she got out after 12 years!!!!!

Last I heard she was married with kids!!!

Casey Anthony is still young and attractive--dont kid yourself-- there are plenty of
Men who would be willing to be with her and even marry her
The way she twists her mouth & face when she spews those lies …she looks like pure evil!!!
IMO

Did you guys catch when …
Cindy said Baez took (just)her in his office and said Casey wants you to know how Caylee died. She drown. And we are going to say George did it because that’s the only way Casey is going to avoid the death penalty.
Cindy said this really fast.
It was that same tone she used when she called 911 and said it smells like a dead body in there

JMO
Yes!! Watched last night! It’s been bothering me all day! I feel for them, but also feel unsettled about them. I 100% believe Casey caused Caylee’s death, but don’t understand some of their actions …then again…I’ve never been in their situation- thank the Lord. The family just seems like they coddled Casey most of her life!

Casey planted the molestation seed in those texts to Cindy. Didn’t she accuse her brother of the same? Shameful. How could she lie about them like that? What did they ever do to her but love and raise her in a loving home?

My mind if baffled.

I haven’t finished the documentary, but I am thinking about all of the holes that the defense poked into the states case. I can honestly see how she was found not guilty which also means she’s not innocent. I know, but I have annoying feeling in the pit of my stomach that George is involved somehow.
Did you get a chance to watch George's Lie Detector test? He was shown to be telling the truth.

Casey is the one that is deceitful and GUILTY of this awful crime. IMO

I hope they don't ask---because Casey Anthony is probably one of those small minority of people that can easily pass the polygraph because she lies so effortlessly that she believes her own delusions.

I am not sure she would get frazzled--- remember after she murdered Caylee she never
Flinched during intense interviews with detectives-- she has ice in her veins, coupled with
No conscience, she could pass that test- though there is no certainty either way
I am sure that she could be tripped up, she is easy to get enraged, we all saw her temper on those 'jailhouse tapes'.
When I watched my sociopathic brother, I could see his blood start to boil if I cornered him about one of his many lies. The problem with a liar is they tell so many that confusion sets in.
A polygraph would be difficult for her, she'll never do it. LOL

You've got that right - 'cold as ice' while being questioned by law enforcement and in all interviews.
Now suddenly she cries on cue on camera while accusing George of the most horrendous things and claiming they're all true.
Oh boo hoo.
She did it during her trial, too. She’d cry and mouth things and shake her head while witnesses were on the stand and that woman defense attorney cuddled her. It was like she was testifying but without having to undergo cross examination.

Yes, he lied in his opening and in his closing. And he lied when he questioned George under oath, about his actions.

He should lose his license to practice law, IMO.
If only Stan Strickland had remained the judge in this case, he was the one who said 'The truth and Miss Anthony are strangers'.
I think it would have been a different trial.

She did it during her trial, too. She’d cry and mouth things and shake her head while witnesses were on the stand and that woman defense attorney cuddled her. It was like she was testifying but without having to undergo cross examination.
I kinda forgot about that- Good point!!! All of those manipulations by the defense of the jury and voila- the murdering wench was acquitted!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2
Back