GUILTY MO - Clauddinnea 'Dee Dee' Blancharde, 48, Springfield, 10 June 2015 - #3

And she’s ready to do that? This quickly?
I don't know her and I'm not about to judge her. I've never been a victim of child abuse but I know children who have been victims of child abuse.

She's a victim of incredibly severe child abuse. She said she tried to run away from home, was found by her mother 4 hours later and spent two weeks chained to her bed with little food, soiling herself. Her mother had her salivary glands removed. Her mother told doctors her medical records were lost in Hurricane Katrina. Her mother was mentally ill, and her daughter realizes that now.

She's done her time. If GR wants to spend the rest of her life trying to spread awareness of MBP, I have no problem with it. There has been a dramatic increase in child abuse since the Covid pandemic hit and children were out of school.

JMO

Yes, she is.

Also that bag is not a brand name. It's from Amazon so it's a knockoff

That is a perfect example of not having self awareness. Does she literally think people won’t know it’s a knockoff so she can push it? Is she ready to face the bullying and consequences of not being authentic, false advertising, etc? These are things that can entrap her. An advocate could explain the ramifications of this.

If she is going to go in this direction she needs a professional advocate/counselor and an agent to guide her.

Talking about her sex life and dressing provocatively on social media isn’t healthy. It could cause more harm than good.

I think she said she had 250 men who wanted to pursue her while incarcerated. Who knows if some creeps will continue to pursue her despite being married. That has the potential to blow up.

That is a perfect example of not having self awareness. Does she literally think people won’t know it’s a knockoff so she can push it? Is she ready to face the bullying and consequences of not being authentic, false advertising, etc? These are things that can entrap her. An advocate could explain the ramifications of this.

If she is going to go in this direction she needs a professional advocate/counselor and an agent to guide her.

Talking about her sex life and dressing provocatively on social media isn’t healthy. It could cause more harm than good.

I think she said she had 250 men who wanted to pursue her while incarcerated. Who knows if some creeps will continue to pursue her despite being married. That has the potential to blow up.

I didn't see her trying to advertise anything on that tiktok page. It's not her page. It's a fan page.

The person who posted it just assumed it was a brand name purse but in the comments it's being said that it's a knockoff.

Gypsy needs to be careful. There were several paths she could have taken and, surprise surprise, she has chosen a path that won’t serve her well long term.

I’m actually sad about this turn of events. I had so hoped that Gypsy would be able to lead a quiet drama free life. Honestly I wanted her to find a nice guy. I hoped she could further her education.

She needs solid guidance.

Really disappointed but not surprised unfortunately.

Gypsy needs to be careful. There were several paths she could have taken and, surprise surprise, she has chosen a path that won’t serve her well long term.

I’m actually sad about this turn of events. I had so hoped that Gypsy would be able to lead a quiet drama free life. Honestly I wanted her to find a nice guy. I hoped she could further her education.

I totally agree. I was really hoping that she had gotten counseling in prison and would come out of this to lead a productive, happy life. The way things are going, it’s not looking good.

Go listen to her on the Viall Files Podcast.
She's taking no accountability at all now.

She said she's tired of having to remind people that she wasn't the one who actually committed a murder, she was just a part of it bc people are calling her a murderer.

That 's like a person saying even though I drove the get away car, I wasn't the actual one who robbed a bank etc.

Last edited:
Go listen to her on the Viall Files Podcast.
She's taking no accountability at all now.

She said she's tired of having to remind people that she wasn't the one who actually committed a murder, she was just a part of it bc people are calling her a murderer.

That 's like a person saying even though I drove the get away car, I wasn't the actual one who robbed a bank etc.

Not only drove the getaway car but also planned the robbery and recruited the robbers.

It’s as though Gypsy lacks the ability to hear herself. No insight. But I guess it’s to be expected given her dysfunctional upbringing.
MOO

or perhaps she's not listening....

Adolescent phase of development?

Not grabbing a link, but GRBA has admitted to habitual drug use -- that can halt development/maturing. In many cases, a competent therapist can facilitate a re-start of maturation during recovery. On the other hand, my Psych degree is, um, vintage.

Long-range, she does not seem to be doing herself any favors imho.

jmho ymmv lrr

Trauma can also do that and is actually more likely in this case, IMO

She sure looked happy to me when she was on The View and so did her husband.

JMO

I don't know her and I'm not about to judge her. I've never been a victim of child abuse but I know children who have been victims of child abuse.

She's a victim of incredibly severe child abuse. She said she tried to run away from home, was found by her mother 4 hours later and spent two weeks chained to her bed with little food, soiling herself. Her mother had her salivary glands removed. Her mother told doctors her medical records were lost in Hurricane Katrina. Her mother was mentally ill, and her daughter realizes that now.

She's done her time. If GR wants to spend the rest of her life trying to spread awareness of MBP, I have no problem with it. There has been a dramatic increase in child abuse since the Covid pandemic hit and children were out of school.

JMO

I understand all of that. I am just concerned that she has not had the proper treatment she herself needs to be fully recovered from a lifetime of the horrific abuse and to guide others who have also suffered horrific abuse

I understand all of that. I am just concerned that she has not had the proper treatment she herself needs to be fully recovered from a lifetime of the horrific abuse and to guide others who have also suffered horrific abuse
She said on The View that she is seeing a therapist. I am not concerned about her. She seems very happy.

JMO

There's no way she would ever be fully recovered, whatever that is.

She reminds me a lot of the three women who escaped from 10 years held hostage in Cleveland (I know their captor's name but won't say it here).

She reminds me a lot of the three women who escaped from 10 years held hostage in Cleveland (I know their captor's name but won't say it here).
I totally agree. It's way too soon for her to be putting herself out there as the expert on dealing with Munchausen's. I see a greedy opportunist looking to capitalize on her infamy. It's nauseating. I wish she'd go underground for awhile and get herself some therapy.

Those 3 women say they have recovered and are trying to be advocates for others.

JMO

Since their recoveries, they've all embraced life, adjusting to a world that moved on without them, navigating some bumps along the way and giving back to their communities.

Berry conquered her fear of being in the public eye and does a daily segment, called "Missing with Amanda Berry," at a Cleveland TV station, on Fox 8 News, to help find missing children and adults. DeJesus and her cousin started the Cleveland Center for Missing, Abducted and Exploited Children and Adults, a nonprofit organization she purposely – and defiantly –  opened on Seymour Avenue, just down the street from the "house of horrors," which has since been demolished. Knight, who changed her name to Lily Rose Lee, moved away, got married, and is trying to help others by telling her story.

Those 3 women say they have recovered and are trying to be advocates for others.

JMO

Since their recoveries, they've all embraced life, adjusting to a world that moved on without them, navigating some bumps along the way and giving back to their communities.

Berry conquered her fear of being in the public eye and does a daily segment, called "Missing with Amanda Berry," at a Cleveland TV station, on Fox 8 News, to help find missing children and adults. DeJesus and her cousin started the Cleveland Center for Missing, Abducted and Exploited Children and Adults, a nonprofit organization she purposely – and defiantly –  opened on Seymour Avenue, just down the street from the "house of horrors," which has since been demolished. Knight, who changed her name to Lily Rose Lee, moved away, got married, and is trying to help others by telling her story.
Yeah, and I'm quite sure that they didn't do it the minute they were freed, and none of them did time. That's the difference. She's being glorified as a murderer.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bikerman Chief
Back