UK- London Nine injured in suspected acid attack, children among injured 01/31/24

At Tower Hill you can cross the road and change for DLR(Docklands Light Railway)

Was he heading to Woolwich or another end of line?
Or perhaps to fool people Heading the other way on DLR back to Bank Station?
Or he was originally intended to go south of the river ,but his associates contacted him and instructed him to go to East London. The police raided his brother 's and one other property in East London so he does have contacts in the area.

Personally I think it‘s a splash because of frantic he behaved at the time and not being able to drive. Then he also hurt himself by falling onto the pavement. So perhaps it‘s a combination of some burning and also bruising.

But if he was so frantic and in so much pain that he crashed the car and fell over, how was he so nonchalant and seemingly fine shortly afterwards in the CCTV videos? That kind of burn would continue burning IMO. It would get worse, not better.

I think the car crashing and falling could be explained by the adrenaline rush and desperation to escape from the scene. Once he made his escape, he likely calmed down.

When a violent sexual offender is given asylum with a phoney conversion story and vouching how's that not about the way asylum is handle? I'm not ragging on the UK, it's happened here in US far too often, especially in our "sanctuary" cities. AJMO

Too much leniency has got us here. The sentences are soft too, they are not much of a deterrent.

But if he was so frantic and in so much pain that he crashed the car and fell over, how was he so nonchalant and seemingly fine shortly afterwards in the CCTV videos? That kind of burn would continue burning IMO. It would get worse, not better.

I think the car crashing and falling could be explained by the adrenaline rush and desperation to escape from the scene. Once he made his escape, he likely calmed down.
I agree. Can you imagine trying to negotiate Tescos,with say just soap in your eye,yet alone a corrosive chemical continually burning you.

When a violent sexual offender is given asylum with a phoney conversion story and vouching how's that not about the way asylum is handle? I'm not ragging on the UK, it's happened here in US far too often, especially in our "sanctuary" cities. AJMO
I agree 100%
I just sent an interesting (IMO) conversation.
I'm not from the UK :D

This is another GIF from the Daily Mail video. I've slowed it to about half speed.

I think you can just see him quickly turn his head to his left to look behind him (checking to see if he was being followed?) before he stumbles. I'm guessing he fell because he wasn't looking where he was going:

Latest sighting of Clapham chemical attacker Met Police.gif

This is another GIF from the Daily Mail video. I've slowed it to about half speed.

I think you can just see him quickly turn his head to his left to look behind him (checking to see if he was being followed?) before he stumbles. I'm guessing he fell because he wasn't looking where he was going:

View attachment 480760
That combined with the pain going on from his injuries...if that is a chemical burn on this face I'd venture it was excruciating enough to bring him to his knees.

That combined with the pain going on from his injuries...if that is a chemical burn on this face I'd venture it was excruciating enough to bring him to his knees.
But then would he not remain on his knees writhing in pain instead of getting on a tube train and then strolling around Tesco before continuing his travels?

A handout CCTV grab released by Britain's Metropolitan Police in London on February 1, 2024 shows Abdul Shokoor Ezedi, taken in a Tesco store in north London late on January 31, 2024, which appears to show severe damage to his face. UK police were on Thursday hunting a suspect who attacked a woman and her two young daughters with a corrosive substance on a south London residential street. Police named the suspect as 35-year-old Abdul Ezedi, believed to be from the Newcastle area in north-east England and urged the public not to approach him. (Photo by Metropolitan Police / AFP) / RESTRICTED TO EDITORIAL USE - MANDATORY CREDIT AFP PHOTO / Metropolitan Police Service - NO MARKETING NO ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS - DISTRIBUTED AS A SERVICE TO CLIENTS - BEST QUALITY AVAILABLE (Photo by -/Metropolitan Police/AFP via Getty Images)

Essentially Britain’s equivalent of the FBI, the NCA has joined police in searching for the 35-year-old convicted sex offender, who remains at large after an attack on Lessar Avenue in Clapham on Wednesday.

The attack left a 31-year-old mother, believed to be known to Ezedi, in hospital in a critical but stable condition with injuries that are expected to be “life changing”.

The woman’s two daughters, who are aged eight and three, were also injured but not as severely as was believed initially, while five officers who responded to the incident and three members of the public who came to the family’s aid required hospital treatment.

A reward of up to £20,000 has since been offered by the Metropolitan Police for information leading to Ezedi’s arrest.

One witness recounted to The Sunday Times how his partner tackled the suspect when Ezedi appeared to be trying to harm the three-year-old, but that she did not realise the victims were covered in a corrosive chemical and has “burnt both eyeballs”, suffering possibly permanent damage to her eyes.

He could have an antidote to this particular chemical.

Antidotes are agents that negate the effect of a toxin.

It would be reasonable to get it - just in case.

JMO

Acids and alkalis, to my knowledge, don't have "antidotes" in the same way some poisons do. You have to neutralise the chemical and bring it back to a balanced pH level, which takes time. If you could simply wash the wound with an antidote, hospitals would find these injuries easier to treat. :confused:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592
Back